END WORLD

blckdrgn1

I haven't got much insight into the events over the last couple of weeks, I've been really inactive. Even more so than a few weeks ago. As many of you know, I joined this world as a spectator. I advised @TreXboom & @Nicki Minaj not to play this world as I wanted to play w100 competitive with them. I was never supposed to have more than a handful of villages and I gifted many of them to the Diane Kruger account. I knew it would have a negative impact on my plans but I let them continue playing this world as it was fully their choice.

They were having a lot of fun at start up and promised not to take this world seriously and not burn themselves out. As with all worlds things heated up and they started putting more and more time into the account and world. I will also make reference to playing world 90 with both Mia, Trex & Jake. This world wasn't too different but once again they were fighting against the odds. Something we've done historically through our time on tw. W65/90 are the most relevant as Babin, Trex and myself played those worlds together and we lost.

Although people have a perceived against the enemy (Obey v Coalition) I have to say it's really not. Obey were storming the world, as they had planned and the rest of the world fought back, they bruised some egos and now Obey have got their ship in order and are doing really well. It all became too much for Coalition leadership and they were no longer able to put in the time commitments dealing with *bullshit*.

If the coalition players started playing like a *team* again I think this world could go a lot further. There are still slackers in Obey and there are still players who will quit when 100 comes out (that goes for both sides btw).

I personally think the best thing the coalition can do is reunite into a single tribe, democratically elect someone and stick with them. Preferably someone who will organise an OP very soon and get troops moving because it looks like everyone is sitting and arguing and not doing much in-game.

The whole point of this post though was to point out that yes, Obey were egotistical at the start, the coalition shut them up and now because Obey are doing decent again they are flaming the coalition. I think there has been great work by both sides but it would be a shame for the coalition to collapse. There's still a long way to go, just keep grinding away in-game and I believe there is potential to turn things around.

It also highlights how good of an individual player Trex/Jake are being able to bring Escape from where they were to what they were when they finished up playing.

As I said previously Mehh!! is run pretty well, I've enjoyed my time here. I don't see any egos in here, might not be the greatest players but they are fun to play with and best of of there's no drama.

We're just hoping WET/Dry can get their shit together (and I really think everyone is hoping that) and get an OP moving. I think that's the most important thing to keep recycling troops. So whoever is the current leader needs to get in-touch with our duke and get something moving.

It's been a blast. Hopefully things settle down.

Nice post Murph :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just another lame strategy to run away from the losses of the coalition.

I think this is one of the plans of Murph again, a strategy of misdirection and cannibalism.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny how smearing OBEY with mad for last 6 months was acceptable but for once the coalition gets a bit of their own medicine and they are showing signs of micro aggressions looking for safe spaces. There is a good book on the market by J Peterson 12 rules for life, it could help you a bit swollofing a bit of bitterness like an adult.

You are right OBEY hasn't done much so far, we got a bunch of nerds who wanted to play sone tribal wars and so we did. Our only mistake was calling the tribe OBEY instead of Pink Lollipops as the name itself triggered half of the world causing panic and hate.

Obey is the top lobster

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just another lame strategy to run away from the losses of the coalition.

I think this is one of the plans of Murph again, a strategy of misdirection and cannibalism.

Losses of the coalition? I forgot to mention - when @h0llygh0st and I met up irl I briefly remember discussing Obey and the fact that they could twist the screw at anytime and win the world but it was in what manner they wanted to do so. That's it in a very broad perspective. Just because I'm technically anti-Obey doesn't mean we can't have a civilised discussion and give kudos where it's deserved. I am by no means admitting defeat either.

One must also realise a few things, and I'll say it again, the coalition did well. It did well fighting such a superior class of players but there were a few defining moments for both sides. A few of the keys talking points would be Darren leaving Obey, vape diplo, superdog joining Obey, God 420 + crew, Gorts crew and the list is endless... for both sides. Now you may argue with this. That's your own prerogative.

I think if Sas left when Red Cup was OP'd or maybe after a second or third time Obey would have been put in a tougher position. I also sat account which had like 60 DVs at home ( I amn't saying what account and this was resolved ) but I'm just saying it's easy to point fingers and say this and that was done wrong. There's too many ifs and buts. The timing was all wrong and tensions were strained at this time esp since Jake left.

What I will say is the coalition became too reliant on Trex/Babin and their downfall was not putting procedures into place for people to fill the gaps. That's easier said than done of course.

If Trex/Jake stated together it might have been different but something very similar on W90 happened there also. It would be really impressive if someone can take charge and get things back on track. I don't see it happening, esp if Sam takes over but who ever is in that position every success and urge them to organise an OP :D

DeletedUser92554

Figured OBEY might jump on the "restructuring"... I personally thought they were a bit above "grasping at straws" tho hehe

Wonder how that "restructuring" has impacted front line stacks....Looks like dry is nobling players from wet though, so looks to be a real peaceful restructuring.

Diane account can't stem the loss of their villages to OBEY. King was taken out pretty quickly. Tribes "restructuring" and then attacking former tribe mates. Several members who have had next to no growth recently (inactive). Good stuff coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Losses of the coalition? I forgot to mention - when @h0llygh0st and I met up irl I briefly remember discussing Obey and the fact that they could twist the screw at anytime and win the world but it was in what manner they wanted to do so. That's it in a very broad perspective. Just because I'm technically anti-Obey doesn't mean we can't have a civilised discussion and give kudos where it's deserved. I am by no means admitting defeat either.

One must also realise a few things, and I'll say it again, the coalition did well. It did well fighting such a superior class of players but there were a few defining moments for both sides. A few of the keys talking points would be Darren leaving Obey, vape diplo, superdog joining Obey, God 420 + crew, Gorts crew and the list is endless... for both sides. Now you may argue with this. That's your own prerogative.

I think if Sas left when Red Cup was OP'd or maybe after a second or third time Obey would have been put in a tougher position. I also sat account which had like 60 DVs at home ( I amn't saying what account and this was resolved ) but I'm just saying it's easy to point fingers and say this and that was done wrong. There's too many ifs and buts. The timing was all wrong and tensions were strained at this time esp since Jake left.

What I will say is the coalition became too reliant on Trex/Babin and their downfall was not putting procedures into place for people to fill the gaps. That's easier said than done of course.

If Trex/Jake stated together it might have been different but something very similar on W90 happened there also. It would be really impressive if someone can take charge and get things back on track. I don't see it happening, esp if Sam takes over but who ever is in that position every success and urge them to organise an OP :D

No the coalition didn't do well, also its only normal for any tribes to recruit, as for leadership all tribes got Dukes and Barons, Wet is not a warrior tribe its a tribe where it sucks out other tribes morale and uses them as sacrificial lambs.

Your arguing on the premise that OBEY should have been beaten if they all work together, but regardless of your reasoning all the opps that the coalition have made has been a total failure, its not that the planning of WET opps sucks, its not because of Spies. Its because our tribe OBEY worked as a cohesive unit a singular machine united in a common goal of trying to win a world.

They coalition tribes Defy, APEX and all the supporters of WET namely SASUKE and NOOBEY were sacrificed as meatshield or served as a distraction so the Main tribe DRy and Meh so they can grow. WET or DRY or whatever you call them ignored the basics of tribal wars and that is to send support to your Coalition and Allies.

SASUKe was the only one i think who got support from WET and MEH and this was planned, SASUKE didnt make any impression to the whole process of supporting unlike APEX if they get support form wet who are still fighting to the bitter end.

This is just my observation of course, while your post is equally convincing on the facts and merits of the situation, if you see the picture its all about who wants to win more. ANd who wants to play tribal hugs

I think there will be no more coalition after this.

Its just DRY and MEH vs OBEY.

DeletedUser92554

I'll take my invite to Dry now. Things seem to be poppin over there.

Looks like they need all the help they can get. They're loosing villages faster than they are taking them, and the villages they are taking were villages they previously had anyway (from their former allies in WET)! Top 20 will soon be dominated by Obey players at the rate Diane is dropping (60 villages lost already).

Any minute someone will be along to tell us that the villages Obey took from the Diane account "weren't actually part of the account and can't be counted in the war stats" (just like Defy, Apex, RBH, and everyone else "weren't part of the coalition").

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
APEX are not part of any coalition. since escape merged we have been alone and no diplomacy. we are simply digging in and will fight to the end which will be soon. it would have been nice for wet to have responded with some assistance.. but fell on deaf ears again . we now have more nukes on apex than we have spears lol.. enemy or not obey have been continuous without respite and have done a good job fighting us solo players. all i say about wet is dont fall into the complacency trap.. or you will spend more time internaling than fighting enemies. (which includes us also still).
anyways back to work and defending what we can :)

DeletedUser93439

You mean this world isn't over yet? I left thinking this was gonna end in a month anyway...

DeletedUser

What would have happened if Trex/Jake/Babin/Murph/The Crew stayed together?

Look at what happened in W90 I guess.

DeletedUser92554

APEX are not part of any coalition. since escape merged we have been alone and no diplomacy. we are simply digging in and will fight to the end which will be soon. it would have been nice for wet to have responded with some assistance.. but fell on deaf ears again . we now have more nukes on apex than we have spears lol.. enemy or not obey have been continuous without respite and have done a good job fighting us solo players. all i say about wet is dont fall into the complacency trap.. or you will spend more time internaling than fighting enemies. (which includes us also still).
anyways back to work and defending what we can :)

The coalition existed well before escape merged into WET, and I distinctly remember a coordinated attack between Escape, APEX, and DEFY on certain members, while WET attacked Obey on another front. That and I remember when you had significant stacks from Brittney/Diane account, plus your tribe members' magical abilities to suddenly be able to snipe every train one day, and then be unable to snipe a single train the next (nice work Trex! Actually though, good defense).

So just because you were thrown under the bus (unsurprisingly, everyone in northeast obey knew that Escape/Wet would throw you under the bus as soon as things started looking bad for Apex), doesn't mean you weren't part of the coalition. Apex was just another casualty along with all the other tribes they goaded into attacking Obey to buy time for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"That and I remember when you had significant stacks from Brittney/Diane account, plus your tribe members' magical abilities to suddenly be able to snipe every train one day, and then be unable to snipe a single train the next (nice work Trex! Actually though, good defense)."

what a load of rubbish.. so ill explain.. on the first ever ops from obey on apex, trex sat my account so i could sleep.. he sniped many trains. the next day i finished the few remainder.. then went to work destroying superdogs nukes. as far as stacking i dont think 4 villas of mine in the west for a short period mounts up to being stacked.. trex did a great job yes and sat a couple of us here and there as most of us are solo. however do NOT put down APEX players,!! seems to me yr up yr own arse again in yr little click thinking you are some kinda batman and all else are useless..

we are fighting and enjoying.. yes we will get taken shortly but dont just sit on yr laurels while we here have sleepless nights.

DeletedUser92554

"That and I remember when you had significant stacks from Brittney/Diane account, plus your tribe members' magical abilities to suddenly be able to snipe every train one day, and then be unable to snipe a single train the next (nice work Trex! Actually though, good defense)."

what a load of rubbish.. so ill explain.. on the first ever ops from obey on apex, trex sat my account so i could sleep.. he sniped many trains. the next day i finished the few remainder.. then went to work destroying superdogs nukes. as far as stacking i dont think 4 villas of mine in the west for a short period mounts up to being stacked.. trex did a great job yes and sat a couple of us here and there as most of us are solo. however do NOT put down APEX players,!! seems to me yr up yr own arse again in yr little click thinking you are some kinda batman and all else are useless..

we are fighting and enjoying.. yes we will get taken shortly but dont just sit on yr laurels while we here have sleepless nights.

Mate, it's the same old story with you time and time again. I wasn't making any insults or cheap shots at Apex and you go all nuclear and start making personal insults. I know plenty of good players in Apex whom I respect (Cafrat, Cads ap Dragon, Sbdude, red khan) and I believe could make it in a top level tribe (or have, as Cafrat and Red Khan both have).

Ultimately, Escape and Apex worked together. No secret. May not have been the closest of partners, but that wasn't the argument. Just that you did work together (especially on the coordinated op between 4 tribes). There may not have been a formal name like "Triforce" for this coalition, or even a dedicated Skype chat, but you all coordinated at points to try to take Obey down. That certainly looks like a coalition to me.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
that is a more level analysis of what happened. and thats agreed. shame it didnt continue.. i go "nuclear" when i feel someone starts to dilute undermine and disregard the input APEX have in continually fighting obey (no matter results) and yes we have a great team here whom chat daily and on vid and are good friends. we will fight to the end as thats our mentality.
so regarding coalition. i guess it could have got better and more interaction, it changed when escape merged and wet duke went a little inactive. so we resigned ourselves to fighting alone against the odds.
and there are more (or have been) in apex that are in a top level tribe.

DeletedUser114089

49907c67bf70c079f9e267c9a7d4d9cf--dom-quotes.jpg

TARTAR SAUCE

DeletedUser92554

"well that hasn't gone well"

Shout out to the players in WET (all 9 of them) who seem to be holding off Dry's attacks while also internalling a member.

Dry, on the other hand...

Attachments

• 2018-03-26 02.25.16 pm.png
    2018-03-26 02.25.16 pm.png
    174 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser121868

"humilem in victoria, clade in misereatur"

Congratulations to OBEY for theyre impending victory :) but just remember youve probably lost one time too and theres no need for all this gloating I see above!

DeletedUser92554

"humilem in victoria, clade in misereatur"

Congratulations to OBEY for theyre impending victory :) but just remember youve probably lost one time too and theres no need for all this gloating I see above!

The players in Obey put up with months of insults and mocking from Wet/Escape. I think they're allowed to make a few jabs back right now after Wet/Escape turned out to be everything they were accusing Obey of being.