~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser

my moneys on Daikou

Too bad this is Tribal Wars, not player wars.

I think I'm speaking on behalf of everyone that reads these forums when I say: Honestly does anybody care what either of these players (deathpact, daikou, phoenixfire555) think?

Seriously, stop whining and moaning and flaming 24/7 on these forums for 10 seconds and ask yourselves: Does anybody really care? How much respect have I lost from continuing these pointless spam and flaming battles? Would people rather have me post or do they want me to shut up? Think long and hard about your answers to those questions and do us all a favor and keep it to yourselves.

If you really want to continue fighting about every little thing, take it to PM because nobody else cares, and I don't know about everybody else, but frankly I'm sick of seeing you post. 41 pages of this nonsense in one topic alone, the BNL vs HOPLOS thread, and don't even get me started on the other topics. It wouldn't even be so bad if you could keep it isolated to one topic, but no we have to read this nonsense in every single topic:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, the BNL Hoplos thread has gotten to be too much of a hastle to keep up with. I dont feel like reading through 5 pages when I sign in every morning of "my ODA is bigger than yours"

DeletedUser

I think I'm speaking on behalf of everyone that reads these forums when I say: Honestly does anybody care what either of these players (deathpact, daikou, phoenixfire555) think?

Seriously, stop whining and moaning and flaming 24/7 on these forums for 10 seconds and ask yourselves: Does anybody really care? How much respect have I lost from continuing these pointless spam and flaming battles? Would people rather have me post or do they want me to shut up? Think long and hard about your answers to those questions and do us all a favor and keep it to yourselves.

If you really want to continue fighting about every little thing, take it to PM because nobody else cares, and I don't know about everybody else, but frankly I'm sick of seeing you post. 41 pages of this nonsense in one topic alone, the BNL vs HOPLOS thread, and don't even get me started on the other topics. It wouldn't even be so bad if you could keep it isolated to one topic, but no we have to read this nonsense in every single topic:icon_rolleyes:

fine ill amke an effort to tone it down a bti, its not like you can resist cracking a joke either.

DeletedUser

Apparently you must care you buffoon as you continuously reply to me and the others you have listed. And not to mention so do many others. This is PnP, so when one player claims to be better then the other, it's constructive criticism and therefore makes that player want to prove his worth, or at least it does in my opinion.

If you can judge respect by how someone acts on a forum, rather than the loyalty to his tribe, his fighting abilities, then so be it, I care not if you of all people respect me. I prefer to earn my respect, it's a give and take relationship. You DO NOT have my respect, therefore, I do not care to have yours either.

I think that's more than enough, pretty straight forward.

DeletedUser

Apparently you must care you buffoon as you continuously reply to me and the others you have listed. And not to mention so do many others. This is PnP, so when one player claims to be better then the other, it's constructive criticism and therefore makes that player want to prove his worth, or at least it does in my opinion.

I reply to actual topics and statements, not the "oh hey my ODA is better than yours and I'm a better player, and I have more villages, and I'm more active and yay me!" THAT is what I'm sick of, the constant bickering about meaningless issues, and of course the 24/7 flaming. And I have yet to see any constructive criticism coming from any of these players' flaming posts.

If you can judge respect by how someone acts on a forum, rather than the loyalty to his tribe, his fighting abilities, then so be it, I care not if you of all people respect me. I prefer to earn my respect, it's a give and take relationship. You DO NOT have my respect, therefore, I do not care to have yours either.

Respect is not merited by simple actions in a game, nor solely on fighting skills, it's a combination of several elements, one being how people act in public. Hard for anybody to respect someone that flames others constantly...

Wow very mature: "You DO NOT have my respect, therefore I do not care to have yours either." I don't ask for your (or anyone else's for that matter) respect, but unlike you, I try to be respectful in my posts. I realize that respect is earned, but that doesn't mean you can't be respectful towards others. There's a major difference there, and it's important to realize it.

My responses in bold. I have said all that I need to, and I will not drag out this topic any longer. No more responses from me regarding this topic, if you have something to say about it, PM me instead of spamming here like you all have everywhere else. My point was to get you all to realize that the flaming is completely pointless, immature, and most importantly nobody cares. Keep it to yourselves or take it to a PM if you think it's that important to flame each other.

DeletedUser

EVERYTHING on the main forums here is a flame in one way or another.

I mean, was he not just flaming in that post, or the posts hes made about me not being the original owner of this account?

Was it not a flame when he continuously brought it up over and over, questioning my stats, saying they weren't mine on more than 1 occasion.

What he should do, is learn to heed his own advice before attempting to push it onto others.

Perhaps this is perfect for Rowan to repost his pic of calling the kettle black or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i must agree with this tennis... arguing is just a politer way of flaming in my opinion.

DeletedUser

a nicer way to put it would be delete the PnP. and everyone go away.

DeletedUser

I mean, was he not just flaming in that post, or the posts hes made about me not being the original owner of this account?

Was it not a flame when he continuously brought it up over and over, questioning my stats, saying they weren't mine on more than 1 occasion.

What he should do, is learn to heed his own advice before attempting to push it onto others.

Perhaps this is perfect for Rowan to repost his pic of calling the kettle black or whatever.

Daikou does have a sword to your throat there more rep for daikou :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Okay I already said this, but apparently people didn't understand. If you feel the need to comment about my post, PM me. Stop the spam, this is way off topic.

Not everything on these forums are flaming posts. There are several actually intelligent posts, and some good PnP out there as well. Painting competition is a prime example of it, and congrats to PKs for the idea.

I don't claim to be perfect. I'm not, and I know it. But when it comes to a spam and flame competition, nobody can keep up with you three. No, my post wasn't flaming, it was intended to be constructive criticism, as I hope for you to benefit & learn from it, that you don't need to say everything that pops into your mind. I only brought up the stats once that I remember, when you and deathpact were whining about ODA, and if I recall, my post was still on-topic too, unlike any of yours. Yes I brought up the fact that the punisher83 should not be your account, and maybe it was a little excessive, but I stopped that long ago anyways, it's in the past, whereas your flamefest is on here 24/7.

Now seriously, if you have something to say back about this, PM me. Posting here again about this is just spam, I will NOT answer it, and it makes you look foolish. This thread does not need to be locked, so let's get it back on topic.

Side 1: SCIR0N SCIOVA HOPLOX
Side 2: |SK| ~TNEE~ ~TNWE~ ~TSE~
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 15
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 482,651
Side 2: 145,575
Difference: 337,076

image.php

I included ~TSE~ since many refugees fled to them. Without ~TSE~ in there, it is 40-4.

Ah I forgot about all the now tribeless players that are being wiped out :( So they aren't included in the stats til someone gets bored enough to count up how many villages they have lost. Maybe I'll do that later today :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DUMBUMCLUM

you forgot hoplos. seems like whenever people on that side post stats they always seem to "forget" to add them.

DeletedUser

TNE is dead and gone, this topic should be closed, unless SCI plans to war with TSE, I would suggest not posting anymore stats, just looks silly of you.

DeletedUser

you forgot hoplos. seems like whenever people on that side post stats they always seem to "forget" to add them.

This thread is for TNE vs. other tribes. I didn't add HOPLOS because HOPLOS isn't fighting TNE.

Yes TNE is dead and gone, but the players that make up the tribe are still around, and we're having fun nobling them :)

DeletedUser

Yea, just because the player ran to other tribes doesn't mean fighting stopped. We may still refer to them as TNE even though they are not technically TNE anymore. The fight goes on.

DeletedUser

since they aren't TNE, specify who it is your talking about because now that they have broken up I don't know which members your still attacking or if they joined other tribes ya know

DeletedUser

since they aren't TNE, specify who it is your talking about because now that they have broken up I don't know which members your still attacking or if they joined other tribes ya know

We're attacking all the refugees, ~TNEE~, ~TNWE~, |SK|, and those that fled to ~TSE~ as well.