41 rams
30 cats

With

360 spears
318 swords
1 pally
and 56 scouts?

:icon_rolleyes::lol:

try matching the defence number with the offence number, you might find it takes longer.

Unless you are telling us you build minimal defence and sacrifice it leaving yourselves weak elsewhere with no further troops? i guess your tactics are your own, i wont argue on that point other that disagreeing with the logistics of that.

You also never mentioned buildings so i guess you don't spend a single recourse rebuilding walls/smithy/farm/academy? how will you be building troops with no farm?

now even out the troop builds of offence and defence and add your sides res cost for farm levels and wall levels alone... you'd be looking at a lot longer build time

also FYI 72:10:59 to build the example nuke you set above is less time than it takes to build the last 5 smithy levels meaning if we knocked down your smithy from just 20-15 we would build that faster than you rebuild smithy, but you don't build buildings back right?

I also love how the guv posts our smaller nukes, like it means something, and state in no war had odd ever been 3x higher than oda:

There has never been a war in which the defenders had 3x as much OD, but yet the attackers were still "winning"

That is just you typing rubbish and nothing else.... face the facts.

how many wars have you fought? what happens if 3 nukes smash into a heavy stack and then the village gets nobled,

Oh right you win... casue ODD Man!!

:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Michael, the reason I used those troop numbers to compare is due to the fact there are more reports just like it. Sure there are reports of our stacks being cleared and our buildings being catted but there are just as many like the one I mentioned which is important as each report of your nukes dying is another member of yours who now has to rebuild. Sure we too have to rebuild our buildings and defense but at least we have all our offense to farm with. And I agree that it would be nice to spend res on troops instead of rebuilding a smithy but it shouldn't matter as your barracks/stable should be running 24/7 regardless of what buildings you queue.

Oh and I didn't include the time it took for Gov to rebuild from that attack because he only lost 1 wall level. I imagine it will be rebuilt soon, definitely a lot sooner than 72 hours.

Example, when I lost 3 HQ levels my barracks and stable never stopped building troops so the resources I spent on rebuilding my HQ would have been spent on other buildings anyway. Does that make sense to you?

And just to run my point home, I do agree with you that offense builds faster than defense when trying to build equal amounts of each type but that is not what is happening here. The truth is your tribe loses far more offense units than we lose defense units which is why I chose to use that battle as an example. And yes the smithy does take a long time to rebuild but I bet the players in your tribe who have lost their nukes have had to stop building their villages in order to afford to build their troops due to their only income being supplied by their pits.

And as for your smaller nukes not meaning anything, those troops belong to your tribe. To someone they are their entire nuke. If I lost my nuke, whether it be a full nuke or some shitty nuke I would be upset because at this stage, it would be my only nuke. And I doubt the players whose nukes you are referring to would be so happy to know you don't think their nukes mean anything :/

roman01

I cast shame on you for responding so seriously to the allegations presented.

DeletedUser

"I thought ODD was supposed to win?"
I does when the troops are even.

"You better just walk away mate... unless you want to go back on what you said."
Lol, maybe try to not interpret everything so close minded.

"Its funny that when you guys attack us, we have more OD, but when we attack you guys, we still have more OD.... maybe this is a glitch? (smh)"
Oh crap, you have more OD, we better call it quits, the war is already over.

"And your packet comment is BS... Truzel was supported by 2 others it appears as there were 3 pallys in the village.... packets may have been sent as well, but chunks were lost. I know it, you know it, our tribes know it, and everyone on this forum knows it. Quit lying."

Lol, not everyone sends paladins with their packets.

DeletedUser

Of war, we don't speak anymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_7hYMoxvbo

We must call upon our bright darkness...

Beliefs, they're the bullets of the wicked.
One was written on the sword...

For you must enter a room to destroy it, destroy it...

International security,
Call of the righteous man,
Needs a reason to kill,
History teaches us so!

His child, partisan brother of war,

Of war, we don't speak anymore,

WAR

du verlierst

A war, this early? /me try's to wake up from this failing 1truenightmare :p (see what I did there)

Helsepersonalet

"Your "math" proves nothing. It's known that defense is stronger than offense on a unit to unit basis. In most wars, tribes being op'd will have higher ODD than tribes op'ing will have ODA."

It's funny how math actually has built this world in thousands of years, don't under estimate math :)

Also, I like to see how Aoki here posts old posts, and when I'm internal in The U I only see bigger amounts of troops and that he also screenshots only a little of the reports ;)

"I just want to say, as i read this thread, a few things stick out. First of all, as a member of AD i find it funny that the Gov seems to think he knows how our tribe works, thinks and gets along. "

I find it funny to see that AD writes like they know our troop counts and that they know that we're noobs and greedy people.

"I want to tell you that they are a selfish bunch, they only care about themselves"

Wow, congratulations, you finally got to know who I am... Don't put the comb over a big amount of people. A lot of people ignores me when I say I'm christian before they had even get to know me, I'm not a "typical" christian, we are all different.

"My members don't launch blindly"

Hahaha, I got fakes from a distance of 20-30 hours, how could I possibly think that it was more than just a fake? Seriously, who sends his nuke this early at a distance of 30 hours? Explain to me how that would work for you to send fakes at this distance.

"Well, fakes are expensive in w81. Maybe they can't afford to send them. :"

Why should we send fakes from a distance of 30 hours? Would never make sense as I said.

"Maybe thats the reason he had to change his name, his previous worlds show just how much of a selfish player he was."

@Hawaiian Matsah You really like to bully Gov I see, this is one of your tactics to win this so called "war"? :)

And the last thing:
"They are not fully def whores but they are begging for support from small tribe around their area to keep living :D"

Dayum, where do you guys get these informations when you havent even scouted my troops? How can you possibly know every single member in The U when you haven't seen all of our troop counts? Think twice before you come up with lies on a external forum where the truth can be spoken from many sides.

-Steini

DeletedUser

It's funny how math actually has built this world in thousands of years, don't under estimate math :)

Also, I like to see how Aoki here posts old posts, and when I'm internal in The U I only see bigger amounts of troops and that he also screenshots only a little of the reports ;)
48d3c01ac22a762b7a1140d6f73d45a3.jpg

Wow, congratulations, you finally got to know who I am... Don't put the comb over a big amount of people. A lot of people ignores me when I say I'm christian before they had even get to know me, I'm not a "typical" christian, we are all different.

loud-noises.jpg

Thank you for sharing your religion, it's very enlightening, but has no relevance to the topic, I'm a jedi though if it does.
Hahaha, I got fakes from a distance of 20-30 hours, how could I possibly think that it was more than just a fake? Seriously, who sends his nuke this early at a distance of 30 hours? Explain to me how that would work for you to send fakes at this distance.

Lol, many members may send out long range nobles, for instances inactivity, they gift the account so people will use said account to nuke an enemy. Players on the rim have only one way to go and thats inwards, long range nukes. Members getting hit, so taking out players naive like you that think sending a nuke at long range wouldn't be a nuke is great :D No one will send a full nuke, people will still hold back enough LC to farm......Not ideal, but knowing players you're working with are safe can be costly but helps int he long run. Many players will quit if their friends leave/rimmed from the world.

Why should we send fakes from a distance of 30 hours? Would never make sense as I said.

SEE PREVIOUS REF

Image inappropriate :(

@Hawaiian Matsah You really like to bully Gov I see, this is one of your tactics to win this so called "war"? :)

Guy's an aggressive leader, and due to him hitting our tribe mates we had to show you that we don't tolerate it, both tribes had to suffer. So yea not many people like him (Y) Game of war, so players do get cleared, it's the point, but we like said players so we hit back :icon_evil:

Dayum, where do you guys get these informations when you havent even scouted my troops? How can you possibly know every single member in The U when you haven't seen all of our troop counts? Think twice before you come up with lies on a external forum where the truth can be spoken from many sides.

How little you know child. We analyse everything, we know whos turtling and we know who's nuking, we know whos been hit, whos hitting people, when you hit the person, what you hit with and what you came back with. When we hit you, scout reports, losses. Growth of your non-tribe members that we know you use. Growth of your "allies" there playing style. Points don't mean anything but if they havent built a farm in a logn while chances are they're either not producing troops or there isn't a point of upgrading the farm......

And there's other methods of knowing information :lol:

1true
Aarron.

(just for people who don't understand the images, it's what i thought he was thinking at the time of his post....:icon_eek:)

Helsepersonalet

How embarrasing of you thinking I was "screaming", that shows that you can't analyse me the proper way as you might thought ;)

Thank you for sharing your religion

No problem, God bless you ;)

Guy's an aggressive leader, and due to him hitting our tribe mates we had to show you that we don't tolerate it, both tribes had to suffer. So yea not many people like him (Y) Game of war, so players do get cleared, it's the point, but we like said players so we hit back :icon_evil:

You hit back so aggressively that it makes the whole thing funny :lol:

has no relevance to the topic

As I have been reading through here, not many AD players have kept themselves to the topic either...

we know whos turtling and we know who's nuking

Sure, you might know the external informations, but do you know the internals? ;)

scout reports

Show me scout reports of every single member in The U which is not older than two days. You know nothing about our troop counts, you have only seen a little part ;) Forward it to Helsepersonalet on W81, I need all 21 members.

for instances inactivity, they gift the account so people will use said account to nuke an enemy.

got a point there, but only one nuke wouldn't hurt too much at this stage ;) might lost my wall and farm levels just a few steps back, but who doesn't dodge a fake?

How little you know child.

Awe, I have always been told that I'm becomming old, thank you :icon_redface: Maybe you should keep yourself to the topic so I won't need to reply off topic? :lol:

-Steini

DeletedUser

How embarrasing of you thinking I was "screaming", that shows that you can't analyse me the proper way as you might thought ;)

post-32932-Im-actually-embarrassed-for-yo-Xrvw.gif

[/COLOR][/B]No problem, God bless you ;)

(L)

[/B]You hit back so aggressively that it makes the whole thing funny :lol:

Ironic though isn't it? But it's show of force on this "war" game that gets respect, not letting members just take hits >.<

[/B]As I have been reading through here, not many AD players have kept themselves to the topic either...

More relevance than that of religion.

[/B]Sure, you might know the external informations, but do you know the internals? ;)

Yes.

[/B]Show me scout reports of every single member in The U which is not older than two days. You know nothing about our troop counts, you have only seen a little part ;) Forward it to Helsepersonalet on W81, I need all 21 members.

Lolz, You are being naive again sir. Troop calculator, you've heard of it i hope?

Tells you the time it'd take to build your destined troops. Using scout reports on your previous attacks, no matter how long ago we can judge the maximum amount of troops that you'll have provided you farm 24/7. Cause we'll know your barracks level at all times.

[/B]got a point there, but only one nuke wouldn't hurt too much at this stage ;) might lost my wall and farm levels just a few steps back, but who doesn't dodge a fake?

The ones that know its a nuke..... i'd rather not lose my farm :(

[/B]Awe, I have always been told that I'm becomming old, thank you :icon_redface: Maybe you should keep yourself to the topic so I won't need to reply off topic? :lol:

I'm just quoting you. Go back on topic so i can just quote you on that.

1true
Aarron

would-you-like-some-aloe-vera-you-just-got-burned.png

Helsepersonalet

Sure, you might know the external informations, but do you know the internals? ;)[/B]

Yes.

I don't believe you before you show me :lol:

Lolz, You are being naive again sir. Troop calculator, you've heard of it i hope?

I've heard of it, and you under estimate math mate?
:icon_idea: Y u use math when it's not useful?
And again, have you ever scouted every single member in The U? Do you even know how many goes def and how many goes off without just looking at the OD?

Cause we'll know your barracks level at all times.

Tell me which level my barracks are in right now in this forum.

Would you like some aloe vera? You just got burned!

In Norway we don't have such thing called "sun", I can't get burned here we say
:icon_cool:

Last edited:

xankou

A certain picture involving Michael Jackson and popcorn comes to mind.

DeletedUser1082

I can't be bothered to read the rest of this forum, but if anyone cares about my opinion judging by Helsepersonalet's villages build he's pretty clueless.

DeletedUser117635

Completely unrelated to the topic, I am now joining W81.

This amount of drama needs more players to partake!

DeletedUser

Ha, I'd argue that is still on topic lol.

Stay tuned for more drama.

DeletedUser

The elusive Aoki Nuke was caught and murdered :)

141007n.png

I mean, at least we know who doesn't Tech these days.

5l8lkx.png

At least I was smart enough to leave most of my LC home.