Shame on the world Favorite

DeletedUser114962

Umm tudader belongs to me so yall can take a hike

The King #realtalk <3

DeletedUser99805

Family tribes always existed in TW since the start of this game. The problem is that on those times, noobs were making familly tribes in order to save their asses from top tribes with experienced players. Most of us started our noob tw experience playing in a familly tribe.

The bad thing is that now skilled players, and with years of tw experience feel the need to make familly tribes in order to dominate. Is not skills that dominate anymore, and is not about quality vs. quantity is just a pathetic quality + quantity vs. similar or above that. A poor newbie joining this game has no chance lol...

Weren't you part of the TEA*F on W90 - Actually, weren't you a huge endorser for the second tribe.

Yup, pretty sure you where.

arabela

Thanks, Jasper. He still didn’t get that what happened there wasn’t exactly my decission.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everyone knows arabela is all about the hugs.

*She may or may not regularly express disdain at my strategy of clearing nothing pre-nobles due to her desire for aggressive play.

mattcurr

Interestingly it used to be against the rules, but with accounts being gifted in late game it made it a nightmare to moderate, but I think I made a thread on this a year ago as a clear hole in the rules that obviously needs to be addressed, can take ito the complicated part and simply make it illegal to start account's with the express purpose of merging. It's pretty clearly pushing

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interestingly it used to be against the rules, but with accounts being gifted in late game it made it a nightmare to moderate, but I think I made a thread on this a year ago as a clear hole in the rules that obviously needs to be addressed, can take ito the complicated part and simply make it illegal to start account's with the express purpose of merging. It's pretty clearly pushing

It's pretty hard to prove the intention was to merge from day 1. You know this as well as I do. They'd have to admit to planning such a thing either on the forums or in a mail that got reported. They're not going to ban on perceived intention.

mattcurr

It's pretty hard to prove the intention was to merge from day 1. You know this as well as I do. They'd have to admit to planning such a thing either on the forums or in a mail that got reported. They're not going to ban on perceived intention.
You can use Less specific wording but even it it was less obvious than it is now that would be better. You have it in their profile who is coplaying what account before they even merged. This is why you have moderators to make judgment calls not robots. Good to see you're not taking the moral high ground, I did always call the ban from making multiple accounts in the beginning of a world for a good area the "nauz rule"

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They don't want moderators making judgment calls.

The pushing rule for example has a certain amount of res which must be sent before it triggers their definition of pushing as well. (I know what this amount is, but will not advertise it because I do not want to see people "almost pushing" to avoid punishment).

This is the same game that requires "proof" for pretty much any punishment, and doesn't accept any proof that isn't ingame. I can show mods logs of people on skype telling me they will create dozens of accounts to spike me with. I can then have every barb near me spiked, and mods will shrug it off and say skype chats don't count.

As such, it's pretty clear if h0lly didn't have it on his profile that he was co-playing people on other accounts that it'd go unpunished to do what he and others are doing so long as they never admitted to planning such a thing ingame or on the forums.

As for calling that other rule the "Nauz" rule, that's pretty silly IMO, many other people joined worlds with way more accounts than me. I think the most I ever did was join a world, restart, delete, and repeat at most 1-2 times to land a decent area. Others such as Luke Holmes used to join worlds with dozens of accounts.

blckdrgn1

Not gonna read 6 pages but to the opening poster... their tactics are legal and thats how today's meta game is. Adapt or quit. Whining here wont help.

ppprre

Not gonna read 6 pages but to the opening poster... their tactics are legal and thats how today's meta game is. Adapt or quit. Whining here wont help.
Complaining on the forums about things we think should be against the rules might help eventually if Innogames notices that we do not like it.

mattcurr

They don't want moderators making judgment calls.

The pushing rule for example has a certain amount of res which must be sent before it triggers their definition of pushing as well. (I know what this amount is, but will not advertise it because I do not want to see people "almost pushing" to avoid punishment).

This is the same game that requires "proof" for pretty much any punishment, and doesn't accept any proof that isn't ingame. I can show mods logs of people on skype telling me they will create dozens of accounts to spike me with. I can then have every barb near me spiked, and mods will shrug it off and say skype chats don't count.

As such, it's pretty clear if h0lly didn't have it on his profile that he was co-playing people on other accounts that it'd go unpunished to do what he and others are doing so long as they never admitted to planning such a thing ingame or on the forums.

As for calling that other rule the "Nauz" rule, that's pretty silly IMO, many other people joined worlds with way more accounts than me. I think the most I ever did was join a world, restart, delete, and repeat at most 1-2 times to land a decent area. Others such as Luke Holmes used to join worlds with dozens of accounts.
Circumstancial proof in many cases that obviously I can't point out publicly, but would have very easy counterparts for this. Plus we literally used to do it.

Timed bomb.

Complaining on the forums about things we think should be against the rules might help eventually if Innogames notices that we do not like it.
Agreed. It's crazy how greedy people are over a game... if I had to try as some of you do skirting around certain rules trying to get the upper hand to win... what would I be winning? Award for finding loopholes to get an unfair advantage??

Once I quit this world, get rimmed, etc etc I am done with TW until Inno fix these problems. So much for a fun past time, this kind of stuff really just ruins the game.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As regards to the family tribe and using everyone to make an account so you can get easy villas, is it me or does it make you wonder if each individual player should be able to make as many accounts as they want????
Personally i don't see the difference between someone making 50 accounts and playing them all to someone having a co that hasn't merged yet so anyone saying its not cheating just abusing the system if you cant win by doing that then well lets face it your just not a good player....

arabela

Everyone knows arabela is all about the hugs.

*She may or may not regularly express disdain at my strategy of clearing nothing pre-nobles due to her desire for aggressive play.

My poor english didn’t allow me to understand what you said above, but i will tell you my thoughts about this.

About merging my account at start up, and not lose much troops, i am very much ok with this idea as long as everybody is doing it these days. If my tribemates would have started more accounts and merge cos in one account, i would of do it, too. But we tried to play “old school”, to see if it is still possible these days when everybody merging like crazy in start up. So, me and my cos started a single account for us and we tried get villas without losing much troops. Is not smart to lose troops in start up (in my opinion, at least). Middle stage and forward, agresivitty is a must for me.

About merging tribes, and having familly tribes...yes, i hate it....in any stage. Not to mention i hate be part of big tribes. I don’t feel it is same strong link between players and big tribes lack in coordination.

In other words, no hugging for me this world hopefully :)

DeletedUser80534

It feels like I just read a Deadpool spoiler. I am so disappointed. I dont have any respect for these guys anymore.

DeletedUser

I'm really surprised that no-one just gets random people to make accounts and have them sat from day 1 to be built up for nobling. Technically that's legal too.