Shame on the world Favorite

steveee

That's perfectly fine, I don't do fanclubs anyway nor would I join a tribe led by someone ranked 2437 who started day 1. Inactive or incompetent, neither inspire me to be led by someone.

In other words you were insulted by his comment jokingly declining you and that's why you went and searched for him on the world

WHO DARES INSULT ME WITH A SARCASTIC MESSAGE?? LOL RNAK 2437 DO U NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO QUEUE BUILDINGS LOL

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I can tell the guys who don't like the idea of coplaying don't know what it's like to be playing late game or large scale frontline accounts because if you did then you would understand why it's allowed.

It's actually rare for any online game to allow people to share accounts and inno would probably make more money in the short term if they forced everyone to singleplay. However if that happened then the hard-core 'core' playerbase that pretty much keeps the game going over the worlds would soon burn out and quit leaving just the inactives and true nolifers left to circle jerk about how skilled they are now all the dirty coplayers are gone

steveee

I can tell the guys who don't like the idea of coplaying don't know what it's like to be playing late game or large scale frontline accounts because if you did then you would understand why it's allowed.

It's actually rare for any online game to allow people to share accounts and inno would probably make more money in the short term if they forced everyone to singleplay. However if that happened then the hard-core 'core' playerbase that pretty much keeps the game going over the worlds would soon burn out and quit leaving just the inactives and true nolifers left to circle jerk about how skilled they are now all the dirty coplayers are gone

My memory is foggy but I believe in the early worlds sharing accounts wasn't allowed but people were doing it anyway so it basically got changed to be the norm, I have no problem with coplaying but I'm not a big fan of the "lets 3x co play after 2 weeks and spend those 2 weeks building villages to feed ourselves" strategy

sniperhawk7

I share your hatred for riot, in addition to having 68934 mergers early game, they noble 100 point barbs and have unpleasant members like kurtis. No idea why you call them favourites or even contenders for winning the world though.

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, they really do suck. Lets focus on relevant tribes like BRO, HUGS etc

Deleted User - 11365688

I share your hatred for riot, in addition to having 68934 mergers early game, they noble 100 point barbs and have unpleasant members like kurtis. No idea why you call them favourites or even contenders for winning the world though.

you love me, why even deny it

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world depresses me. It's starting to look like I will be tribeless for a very long time, possibly forever.

I refuse to join family tribes. I'm stubborn and will not bend on that.

It's not that I think they're "noobie" or can't succeed or anything like that. I just despise the concept of seeking victory by outnumbering ones opponents. When you don't need to be better than your opponents to beat them you stop improving. People can typically only become slightly better than their best competition, because competition pushes us to improve ourselves.

Tribe ranking for the continent 44
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 BRO 143.064 42 Family
2 Riot! 142.128 34 Family
3 BM 117.287 33 Family
4 BCT 112.861 35 Family
5 Impact 111.429 25 Family
6 TQL. 99.036 23 Family
7 BRO1 94.610 32 Family
8 BRB 91.082 25 Family
9 JLAW 87.958 28 Not Family
10 Contra 87.820 24 Family

1 non family tribes in the top 10 of the closest core continent to me.
The point is actually, no body wants you

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The point is actually, no body wants you

Indeed

RnK5BDz.png

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WOW
You are the middle of the flat Earth. Nice, everybody wants you on his side
Nice strawman. I've never played a world were I struggled to find a top tribe that'd invite me.
The challenge is indeed finding one I'd want to join. That however doesn't mean every tribe is desperately waiting for me to ask to join or begging me to join, which seems to be what you're trying to suggest I am saying.

It was a post about me being disappointed by all the families, it had nothing to do with me seeking a tribe or expecting mass amounts of invites from tribes.

I can only guess your saltiness is because you're in a family tribe and don't like me talking smack about them.

Last edited:

arabela

My rant on family tribes might have been misinterpreted to some degree based on what this thread is as well.

I don't like family tribes, but that's nothing unique to Riot, nine of ten tribes in K44's top ten are family tribes, and the more family tribes you have the more it pressures other tribes to create families of their own as well to compete.

It's a lot like co-playing in that regard. I have also never been a fan of co-playing. That doesn't mean I've never co-played, it's just one of those scenarios were when enough people do something it starts to become necessary to do it to compete with those already doing it.

Co-playing though doesn't bother me as much because it doesn't cause complacency in the same way that family tribes do. I just don't like needing to be super active or having to compromise how I build my account, but when everyone else coplays I need to be more active as well, and co-playing is typically the way to increase activity.

Family tribes always existed in TW since the start of this game. The problem is that on those times, noobs were making familly tribes in order to save their asses from top tribes with experienced players. Most of us started our noob tw experience playing in a familly tribe.

The bad thing is that now skilled players, and with years of tw experience feel the need to make familly tribes in order to dominate. Is not skills that dominate anymore, and is not about quality vs. quantity is just a pathetic quality + quantity vs. similar or above that. A poor newbie joining this game has no chance lol...

DeletedUser100466

woah what's wrong with eliminating those barbarians who has no class and ethics. I will make this world true NOHAUL as no barb will be there to farm.
#TrueNoHaul
I agree Kurtis sucks and RIOT too for recruiting that Joker.

DeletedUser122029

Nice strawman. I've never played a world were I struggled to find a top tribe that'd invite me.
The challenge is indeed finding one I'd want to join. That however doesn't mean every tribe is desperately waiting for me to ask to join or begging me to join, which seems to be what you're trying to suggest I am saying.

It was a post about me being disappointed by all the families, it had nothing to do with me seeking a tribe or expecting mass amounts of invites from tribes.

I can only guess your saltiness is because you're in a family tribe and don't like me talking smack about them.

how awkward will it be when a family tribe rims you, noob.

DeletedUser

The only thing I dislike about family tribes is the general drop in standard due to the stretch of leading resources and the easiness to have someone isolated socially due to the number of members, due to having an atmosphere that is too large for everyone to get to know each other on a name to name basis. If you can avoid that, then family tribes are fine.

Personally, I'm too incompetent to lead family tribes due to me not being able to provide the leading effort I would for a lesser amount of members which is especially needed if you aren't dealing with a premade, that's why I don't do it. The bulk advantage, especially on a world like this is significant and I would do it if I was a better leader.