Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser122029

Am I dreaming? I hope I'm not reading this correctly. Any duke that'll dismiss contributing players for security is no duke. I'd rather fight the world than to let another tribe think they can demand me to do anything that'll jeopardise my friends game play, especially the ones that actually help. Tell me one time chaty or anyone else in the council help snipe, account sit or anything else pertaining Beast/Code war. All I ever seen were complaints on how bad of a leader penny is and requests for me to lead. Out of 50 players there were maybe 10 that helped; 3 of those were kicked this morning..I see no logic in that. & @ Rima for you to agree with the decisions made instead of bashing every last one of those idiots that kicked you is beyond me. I honestly can't believe I'm sitting here watching players from para post & agree that this was a smart move, I'd expect omg to ofc because they're reaping the benefits

This ^

How a duke can just kick his members to the curb like that is a joke and his excuse was " I didn't know them that well" so what dude they were in para helping out. I hope para members see this and form their own tribe to rim you. slag. rip

Also, not look good for para, unstable leadership and members being booted to save themselves, clock is ticking

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 87
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 61,923
Difference: 678,794
chart

Last edited:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol is it bad I don’t know who you are.
I value my tribe mates always have but I can only value people I know and on top off that I did offer them all a massive apology and some off them understood.
I get the whole you don’t kick memebers and your always loyal I always try to be but as I said my argument goes this wasn’t my tribe till 12 hours ago and this tribe will still have more changes to happen.

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.

Yeah we all saw how that turned out in former FART. or should I say GOML 2.0

2f49bf2989e37482c32c6c3ba0bf6af8--work-funnies-work-humor.jpg <-- REMEMBER when you are a duke, you have to do something, not just keeping promises and secrets.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we all saw how that turned out in former FART. or should I say GOML 2.0

View attachment 1927 <-- REMEMBER when you are a duke, you have to do something, not just keeping promises and secrets.

Lol is this the same time you stepped down because one of your best friends tried to start a war with hugs :p and I had to sort it out the funny part is I could of kept leading after you left I decided not to :p

Also what about a few off your members who are currently unhappy with your leadership :p?

I get your still salty about it but lol the only reason I didn’t trust anyone was because off you :p

DeletedUser120802

I jumped ship after I found out all the bad decisions that have been made. In fact pretty much everyone was upset. I was still going to fight code and beast.

I never said maybe I wasn’t a bit more unloyal here but I would still argue I am very loyal believe what you want.

Also ask anyone who knows me I don’t want to lead it is the worst job on this game it stops becoming a game it becomes a chor I want to be a memeber who just gets to grow it’s all I have wanted this world I started leading at the end of 96 and I forgot how much time it takes.

Hmmm about lead at the end of 96? if not mistaken, you belong to the people who created internal problems in the tribe, the tribe was almost dissolved and made some important players in the tribe was forced to stop playing ..

please correct if wrong:rolleyes:o_Oo_O

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm about lead at the end of 96? if not mistaken, you belong to the people who created internal problems in the tribe, the tribe was almost dissolved and made some important players in the tribe was forced to stop playing ..

Lol no that wasnt me :p

It was me and Vicky who started giving pushing us in the right direction.

Ask anyone from the tribe or anyone from obey and they will tell you otherwise :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Also what you will find was it me and a-soljah who brought the 2 tribes back together if it wasnt for us 2 they were going to war lol

DeletedUser103759

not the best look... maybe hes actually with Beast and Code.. :eek: lol

DeletedUser106336

First he kicks members then this

1f12c8dc636090cadc6b42115e472dc6.png
Look at his ODA spike yesterday. So the new Para duke is using his troops to internal a player while the rest of Para (the half that is still active) is trying to fight Beast and Code. In my opinion those troops were better spend at the frontlines but who knows what kind of deal he has made and who will be kicked out of Para next.
Penny's moves weren't all very smart but at least he fights together with his tribemates. He was the one sitting several accounts the first day of the war.

What has Chatty done besides selling players out, internaling and defending his actions here?

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure he has been busy trying to get recruited by another tribe. That would be the logical continuation from his previous actions.

Lol say what you what but anyone who knows me knows i will stick by their side and help them out and dont go acting like you know what has happened lol when you really dont.

I mean honestly do you guys have nothing better to do then chat rubbish about others when you have no idea what is going on lol.

Mithrae

Lol say what you what but anyone who knows me knows i will stick by their side and help them out and dont go acting like you know what has happened lol when you really dont.

I mean honestly do you guys have nothing better to do then chat rubbish about others when you have no idea what is going on lol.

Well I certainly don't :) However having been a friend of the fellow on the Near. account for some years now, I can assure all interested parties that if they PM me in game with even a halfway decent 'need to know' case, I will forward them every single detail I have learned from him about this whole sordid affair!