Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what kind of hole did you pull that out off?

YOU ASKED I ANSWERED HOW I SEE IT NOT SAYING I AM CORRECT THIS IS JUST WHAT I SEE :p

Your not allowed to recruit anyone because beast said so? (Yes i do know a few people to asked to join you guys they did ask me 1st i said i would hold no grudges)
This benefits beast more as they have a 23 man rooster where as code have a 21 man rooster.
Also beast have by far the better rooster.

I get the whole your allies but come on are you guys really that scared off them?
I mean everyone on this world knows beast are better then you your literally just being a slacky helping them do the work.

On top off that beast are killing the same amount of troops you are and getting double the villages you are to me that seems a bit dodgy but hey maybe that's just me.

Also i suppose on top of that who needed this war more beast or code?

Code could grow south fine no problems not saying this wasn't the smarter move just a simple statement while beast had no where to grow and benefit more from this war then you do.

Beast are trying to push south to be able to grow and your letting them freely grow in your area which is a daft idea consider it beast only had one way to grow you had multiple although in an alliance you work together you still set rules in ways to grow and so on so that if they are to end the alliance your not left blind-sighted.
Yet if you look at the map their is barley any growth north into their area which may mean their is a clause off they can grow anywhere and you cant grow north? Or maybe their is no clause and its by chance that you haven't really grown north.

So as things stand their are 2 ways this alliance will end.

1. War with beast easily winning as you guys made a massive error in letting them grow freely.
2. Some of the tribe merges into beast which will only happen if people quit i mean consider the facts this is a pre made tribe who are all working together (but if noone quits then this still leads you in a bad situation.

An alliance is made to benefit both tribes which doesn't really seem to be the case their is no situation in the above where this alliance benefits you more then it benefits beast.

Not saying i am correct hey this might be a stupid statement but this is just my observations from the outside I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.

But i do belief if you asked the majority off the world or people who this benefits they would also say beast and code have made a stupid decision.
As right now no one can see how you guys plan on winning in the current situation.
It will only get harder to war a tribe as they game goes on and right now they are out growing you like mad.

DeletedUser80720

well not everything he said is wrong

this war does benefit beasts more and beasts do have the better roster

DeletedUser121037

YOU ASKED I ANSWERED HOW I SEE IT NOT SAYING I AM CORRECT THIS IS JUST WHAT I SEE :p

Your not allowed to recruit anyone because beast said so? (Yes i do know a few people to asked to join you guys they did ask me 1st i said i would hold no grudges)
This benefits beast more as they have a 23 man rooster where as code have a 21 man rooster.
I mean everyone on this world knows beast are better then you your literally just being a slacky helping them do the work.

On top off that beast are killing the same amount of troops you are and getting double the villages you are to me that seems a bit dodgy but hey maybe that's just me.

Code could grow south fine no problems not saying this wasn't the smarter move just a simple statement while beast had no where to grow and benefit more from this war then you do.

Beast are trying to push south to be able to grow and your letting them freely grow in your area which is a daft idea consider it beast only had one way to grow you had multiple although in an alliance you work together you still set rules in ways to grow and so on so that if they are to end the alliance your not left blind-sighted.

Would Code really want someone who wanted to go to Para first anyway? Like for real... lol. Good move Code :D

Beast have "by far" the better roster? I don't agree with this. Code is lookin' pretty good. But arguing this is stupid, you will never get anywhere no matter what side you take

Seeing how Para ended up I think you are the last person to give any tribe any diplomacy ideas. Beast and Code both use well thought out decisions unlike you from what I can tell.

Sorry - but you're living in fantasy land or just very desperate. .

Mr. Cringer Pants

See I'm curious as to why everyone is so fascinated with me :p

I'll break it down for you. Please note: I have nothing to do with Beast, Code, Para nor OMG.

1.) You kicked members for peace and tribute with O.M.G. and based on stats they were doing well in fighting.
2.) You left and rejoined PARA family and took over leadership roll.
3.) You are internalizing your own mates during a war. It's not publically known why.
4.) Based on screen shot, and 2 other members have done NOTHING in the war.
5.) You're running your mouth publicly.

These statistical actions(all confirmed on TW stats) are disgusting gameplay and make you look like a horrible leader.

I hope code/beast eat you and the others that are doing nothing to contribute to PARA.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll break it down for you. Please note: I have nothing to do with Beast, Code, Para nor OMG.

1.) You kicked members for peace and tribute with O.M.G. and based on stats they were doing well in fighting.
2.) You left and rejoined PARA family and took over leadership roll.
3.) You are internalizing your own mates during a war. It's not publically known why.
4.) Based on screen shot, and 2 other members have done NOTHING in the war.
5.) You're running your mouth publicly.

These statistical actions(all confirmed on TW stats) are disgusting gameplay and make you look like a horrible leader.

I hope code/beast eat you and the others that are doing nothing to contribute to PARA.

Lol

1. a lot of people agree it was the right decision
2. Your points what penny wasnt a leader and i made that clear and half the tribe agreed with me
3.This is staying private for awhile anyway
4. 2nd on ods on the world? Taken a villa of code today and potentially a beast villa
5. You mean what all of you guys gave been doing

So yep defiantly doing nothing.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Lol

1. a lot of people agree it was the right decision
2. Your points what penny wasnt a leader and i made that clear and half the tribe agreed with me
3.This is staying private for awhile anyway
4. 2nd on ods on the world? Taken a villa of code today and potentially a beast villa
5. You mean what all of you guys gave been doing

So yep defiantly doing nothing.

1. A lot of people think it's a crap leadership move and not supportive of your team. I agree.
2. Fair enough. It's obvious Penny sucked and needed to be overthrown however you ran first.
3. Figures, but makes you look guilty and you asked why people want to know about you. This is one of the major reasons. Historically in TW dukes that eat their own members during the war are horrible dukes and many end up betraying their tribe to save their own ass. You already jumped ship once and we all know the saying: "history repeats itself."
4. Good Beast/Code deserve some action.
5. I already posted:
Please note: I have nothing to do with Beast, Code, Para nor OMG.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would Code really want someone who wanted to go to Para first anyway? Like for real... lol. Good move Code :D

Beast have "by far" the better roster? I don't agree with this. Code is lookin' pretty good. But arguing this is stupid, you will never get anywhere no matter what side you take

Seeing how Para ended up I think you are the last person to give any tribe any diplomacy ideas. Beast and Code both use well thought out decisions unlike you from what I can tell.

Sorry - but you're living in fantasy land or just very desperate. .

Seeing as yet again I said this would all happen to penny and he disagreed and said it would be fine yet my argument is stupid.
The fact i clearly stated we should work with omg and a few other tribe yep im wrong.

The fact bugz would fall apart was obvious.

But it is easier to tell someone how it is when your not the man making the decisions :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. A lot of people think it's a crap leadership move and not supportive of your team. I agree.
2. Fair enough. It's obvious Penny sucked and needed to be overthrown however you ran first.
3. Figures, but makes you look guilty and you asked why people want to know about you. This is one of the major reasons. Historically in TW dukes that eat their own members during the war are horrible dukes and many end up betraying their tribe to save their own ass. You already jumped ship once and we all know the saying: "history repeats itself."
4. Good Beast/Code deserve some action.
5. I already posted:

You mean some off the players i kicked even said they understand? hmm makes sense

https://gyazo.com/976af6cf801fbb9f9dd5b45c0aa77120
https://gyazo.com/6f45b8f6a1a6e61297bd8bfa1d489abb
https://gyazo.com/0be280e896884b5957cc077172a7e315

I never said it was honourable or fair and i didnt want to do it but you still all miss the point i started a new tribe and half of the tribe was going to jump i was not going to invite any players to get diplomacy with O.M.G. what is the diffrence between doing that and kicking them and even apologizing for it? I am not saying i was fair or maybe a bit harsh in doing it but it was that or sacrifice the whole tribe? Personally i have offered my self to save others before i understand if someone asks me to do it.

Also just to add with 5. you say im running my mouth publicly explain where i am being cristised for my action i explained as to why i do it then you all say im doing it wrong i then try and make a laugh to wind up code a bit as they have been trying to do to me :p which i then get asked to why i believe that i say what i believe and how i see it.

Why can everyone speculate about me but i cant about others then :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

You mean some off the players i kicked even said they understand? hmm makes sense

https://gyazo.com/976af6cf801fbb9f9dd5b45c0aa77120
https://gyazo.com/6f45b8f6a1a6e61297bd8bfa1d489abb
https://gyazo.com/0be280e896884b5957cc077172a7e315

I never said it was honourable or fair and i didnt want to do it but you still all miss the point i started a new tribe and half of the tribe was going to jump i was not going to invite any players to get diplomacy with O.M.G. what is the diffrence between doing that and kicking them and even apologizing for it? I am not saying i was fair or maybe a bit harsh in doing it but it was that or sacrifice the whole tribe? Personally i have offered my self to save others before i understand if someone asks me to do it.

You asked why people are talking about you thus I explained it for you from my perspective. I fully understand why you kicked people in an attempt to save PARA and yourself. Understanding and acceptance are not the same thing. I detest leadership that tosses people to the churb to save themselves and their friends. Time will tell if you stay loyal to PARA.

PREDICTION:

You jump ship and join another tribe as a spoil of war after you grow nice and big on internals. Play as you wish but figured I'd requote you:

I am always fair and do what I can in fact their are very few people as loyal as me I understand this world I’ve been a bit more unloyal but I still am very loyal compared to 99% of tw players and always help everyone out.

We will see long term where your loyalties lay.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You asked why people are talking about you thus I explained it for you from my perspective. I fully understand why you kicked people in an attempt to save PARA and yourself. Understanding and acceptance are not the same thing. I detest leadership that tosses people to the churb to save themselves and their friends. Time will tell if you stay loyal to PARA.

PREDICTION:

You jump ship and join another tribe as a spoil of war after you grow nice and big on internals. Play as you wish but figured I'd requote you:

We will see long term where your loyalties lay.

Seems fair to me sorry I misunderstood your post my bad :D

DeletedUser122173

I get the whole your allies but come on are you guys really that scared off them?

Yet if you look at the map their is barley any growth north into their area which may mean their is a clause off they can grow anywhere and you cant grow north? Or maybe their is no clause and its by chance that you haven't really grown north.

So as things stand their are 2 ways this alliance will end.

1. War with beast easily winning as you guys made a massive error in letting them grow freely.
2. Some of the tribe merges into beast which will only happen if people quit i mean consider the facts this is a pre made tribe who are all working together (but if noone quits then this still leads you in a bad situation.

An alliance is made to benefit both tribes which doesn't really seem to be the case their is no situation in the above where this alliance benefits you more then it benefits beast.

Not saying i am correct hey this might be a stupid statement but this is just my observations from the outside I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.

But i do belief if you asked the majority off the world or people who this benefits they would also say beast and code have made a stupid decision.
As right now no one can see how you guys plan on winning in the current situation.
It will only get harder to war a tribe as they game goes on and right now they are out growing you like mad.

We do what we please.

If we want to recruit someone from Para, we'll push it through Beast. They have their preferences obviously, but there is flexibility there and we'll get together and talk about it. Our presence in the war afterall is/was very important for a clean victory. It's not like I'm closed to the option, but at the same time why would I? Surely there has to be a reason for us to invite someone beyond that they want to join or something they can offer to the team. To use your hypothetical Beast fight, what reason have I got to believe given the current data that Para members would be any better vs. Beast in Code than they are in Para. Regardless, it'd be silly to be afraid of Beast since statistically in a fight, Code is favoured to win. It could change in future, but if you are just talking about the present day that is the case. Of course it isn't beneficial to either tribe as of present and Code would be likely in a heavily unfavourable position even if Beast were beaten.

As for cap disparity, yes Beast have taken about 90 villages to Code's 60 overall as of current. This accounts for the vast majority of the growth disparity since the start of the war. Most of that though is due to their better position at the start of the war with Para being both unstacked and intertwined in their cluster as opposed to our position where we had a 5 square gap between our members and yours, meaning a limited opportunity for short range scrapping. There are a few other reasons on top of that I could go into which can generally be summed up in stylistic differences between the two tribes, but I expect this will change and even out in the longer run. They have done very well though and we are happy to continue to work with them. Overall, we have no real threat of being outgrown by Beast, we will fluctuate I'm sure but spend most of the world close to their size I imagine.

Both of us benefited getting rid of Para, they were getting too big. Rather than give them, under the assumption the leadership was competent, time to organise their merger and become a single unit and their diplomatic partners may have also gotten more powerful, putting our alliance in an awkward position size wise though I am relatively confident we would have still emerged victorious. Also the conditions in K55 were favourable for Code to make a move in K45.

We at Code do what we please, our best interests happen to align with Beast's best interests on the macro level so we do as they do and I see that continuing to be the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We do what we please.

If we want to recruit someone from Para, we'll push it through Beast. They have their preferences obviously, but there is flexibility there. Our presence in the war afterall is/was very important for a clean victory. It's not like I'm closed to the option, but at the same time why would I? Surely there has to be a reason for us to invite someone beyond that they want to join or something they can offer to the team. To use your hypothetical Beast fight, what reason have I got to believe given the current data that Para members would be any better vs. Beast in Code than they would be in Para. Regardless, it'd be silly to be afraid of Beast, statistically in a fight, Code is favoured to win. It could change in future, but if you are just talking about the present day that is the case. Of course it isn't beneficial to either tribe as of present as Code would be likely in a heavily unfavourable position even if Beast were beaten.

As for cap disparity, yes Beast have taken about 90 villages to Code's 60 overall as of current. This accounts for the vast majority of the growth disparity since the start of the war. Most of that though is due to their better position at the start of the war with Para being both unstacked and intertwined in their cluster as opposed to our position where we had a 5 square gap between our members and yours, meaning a limited opportunity for short range scrapping. There are a few other reasons on top of that I could go into which can generally be summed up in stylistic differences between the two tribes, but I expect this will change and even out in the longer run. We have no real threat of being outgrown by Beast, we will fluctuate I'm sure but spend most of the world close to their size I imagine.

Both of us benefited getting rid of Para, they were getting too big. Rather than give them, under the assumption the leadership was competent, time to organise their merger and become a single unit and their diplomatic partners may have also gotten more powerful. Also the conditions in K55 were favourable for Code to make a move in K45.

We at Code do what we please, our best interests happen to align with Beast's best interests on the macro level so we do as they do and I see that continuing to be the case.

Thanks for taking the time to explain I was semi curious :p

DeletedUser50733

Hear hear nem.

Para were getting too big and too cocky - they were too big a threat to leave alone.

We could have gone north along the rim, but why do that when we can work with our allies and rid w100 of a potential threat?

Plus Penny is an ass.

#InFredrikWeTrust

Mr. Cringer Pants

Regardless, it'd be silly to be afraid of Beast, statistically in a fight, Code is favoured to win. It could change in future, but if you are just talking about the present day that is the case.

I always like your comments and analysis but really interested how you came up with this statement considering the statistics below:

CODE
image.php

Number of members: 21
Points of the best 25 players 2.996.983
Total points: 2.996.983
Average points: 142.713
Villages: 368
ODA Rank: 6
ODD Rank: 19
Side 1:
Tribes: Code
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 10
Difference: 58

BEAST
image.php

Number of members: 23
Points of the best 25 players 3.595.569
Total points: 3.595.569
Average points: 156.329
Villages: 451
ODA Rank: 2
ODD Rank: 9

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 15
Difference: 88

From a strictly objective statistical standpoint, the following stands out:

Beast is larger by 2 members
Beast is rank 1 vs Code rank 3
Beast has 83 more villages
Beast has higher ranking ODA and ODD
Beast as done statistically better with caps(+30 vs code) against PARA(I understand your post and reasoning makes sense.) I don't know the other war stats as it's not public.
Beast average player is 13.616 points larger.
Beast has a quicker growth rate this past week or so based on a quick glance at graphing.
Beast has 598.586 more points as a tribe vs Code.

Just like looking at the numbers and I'm not following your logic here.

EDIT: Based on publicly available info.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122173

I always like your comments and analysis but really interested how you came up with this statement considering the statistics below

Most of those statistics are skewed, easily changed or irrelevant and only matter in the short term. To give one example of many, our average points per player is brought down by 7k points because we recruited Five Finger Death Punch.

I have no reason to actually extrapolate on that in public as it is a theoretical that is very unlikely to happen, so you will have to take my word on it and that there is reasoning behind that both involve and also look beyond those statistics. We do not look on our allies lightly though, we know they are very good and we would not have a relationship with them if we didn't respect their ability and it would likely be a very difficult and bloody fight whatever happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

dust0000

Reaction score
It's been entirely too many posts since someone has picked on Chaty. Can we please get back to that... it was entertaining :)