Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser122029

Everyone knows the loudest tribe in the forums will usually be the ones to get gangbanged (just like riot) especially if you keep flexing authority over other tribes publicly.

Riot was gangbanged because everyone else out of riot thought they were the best l0l, only a few of the actually even posted here

DeletedUser121476

Ummm, but we can...

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 16
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 929,282
Side 2: 126,843
Difference: 802,439

chart

yeah you took advantage of a tribe that was already under a lot of preassure and had already wasted all their off close to you on O.m.G . Is this supposed to impress anyone?

Mr. Cringer Pants

yeah you took advantage of a tribe that was already under a lot of preassure and had already wasted all their off close to you on O.m.G . Is this supposed to impress anyone?

This was Para's duke's fault. Anyone could see the tensions boiling on externals between Code/Beast and Para. No idea why a duke would declare war on O.M.G. with two other tribes contending for the K with a massive front line especially after a massive merge from Bugz.

That was just smart play. Para could have easily seen this one coming.

Also, this ^^

DeletedUser121413

Those people who think O.m.G did everything so full of shit.

Omgs stats are 32-36 all time where Beast/Code are 214-26. There is a point where you got to stop writing excuse and acknowledge other tribes strength. Had over a week to move front back and also have peace with every other tribe around yet Beast are 12-0 and code are 27-2 in last 48 hours.

I bet behind the salt of losing, most pressure was put by Beast or Code.

DeletedUser121476

Those people who think O.m.G did everything so full of shit.

Omgs stats are 32-36 all time where Beast/Code are 214-26. There is a point where you got to stop writing excuse and acknowledge other tribes strength. Had over a week to move front back and also have peace with every other tribe around yet Beast are 12-0 and code are 27-2 in last 48 hours.

I bet behind the salt of losing, most pressure was put by Beast or Code.
do you even know how many nukes next to code and beast were burned? or you are just talking about the war with no info?

If you want to see how strong a tribe is you should do it by looking at its capabilities first.

O.m.G was a tribe less than half the points and villages of para while beast and code had much more villages combined that what para did. So we have a MUCH smaller tribe destroying the nukes of para and a few days later 2 BIG tribes going for the empty off villages.

Noone ever said O.m.G did everything. We just said that if it was not for the war between omg and para, beast/code would need probably more time to take them out. Time that para could have use to make more diplomacy moves, recruitments and actually stand a chance

DeletedUser121389

Exactly how stacked are those two Para villages in the middle of pacman?

Very.

@emperorphilip
«do you even know how many nukes next to code and beast were burned?«
Man i really had no clue nukes were needed to coordinate a good defense, i must have been playing wrong all these years!

«If you want to see how strong a tribe is you should do it by looking at its capabilities first.«

-> Para is a weak tribe as they lack the ability to defend. Maybe some units were on OMG frontline, but like you also pointed out they are way smaller and there should be def available to snipe incoming trains.
Is that an okay way of looking at tribal strengt, or are there other requirements?

Oh and btw, at the start of the war the tribes were around the same size(Para and Para! vs Code and BEAST).

And now, back to enjoying my holiday in Sri Lanka. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122173

do you even know how many nukes next to code and beast were burned? or you are just talking about the war with no info?

If you want to see how strong a tribe is you should do it by looking at its capabilities first.

O.m.G was a tribe less than half the points and villages of para while beast and code had much more villages combined that what para did. So we have a MUCH smaller tribe destroying the nukes of para and a few days later 2 BIG tribes going for the empty off villages.

Noone ever said O.m.G did everything. We just said that if it was not for the war between omg and para, beast/code would need probably more time to take them out. Time that para could have use to make more diplomacy moves, recruitments and actually stand a chance

I doubt it would have changed the result by more than a few days. If anything, given the lack of recruitment as of current, the progress against Para has been relatively slow compared to what it could have been.

DeletedUser57259

-> Para is a weak tribe as they lack the ability to defend. Maybe some units were on OMG frontline, but like you also pointed out they are way smaller and there should be def available to snipe incoming trains.
There were indeed some stacks up on the OMG border, it wasn't an absolute shit ton though. There were a couple of players who would have had an easier time of it if they had sent less or kept their troops all together but the majority of the tribe sent little or none.

DeletedUser50733

So if Para nukes were away at OMG, how come most nuke vills I hit killed the nukes at home? :rolleyes:

After all the chatter on here, anyone could have seen us coming for Para weeks before it happened. A decent duke would’ve prepared for that eventuality, rather than be arrogant enough to assume safety behind an almost expired NAP.

PS Pac-Man looks sexual. :D

DeletedUser122173

So if Para nukes were away at OMG, how come most nuke vills I hit killed the nukes at home? :rolleyes:

After all the chatter on here, anyone could have seen us coming for Para weeks before it happened. A decent duke would’ve prepared for that eventuality, rather than be arrogant enough to assume safety behind an almost expired NAP.

PS Pac-Man looks sexual. :D

I have to disagree with one point.

Code's NAP with Para was expired for 6 days with a message in writing that we weren't going to attack Beast before we declared war on Para. It's not just stupid, it's absolutely bonkers.

DeletedUser50733

I have to disagree with one point.

Code's NAP with Para was expired for 6 days with a message in writing that we weren't going to attack Beast before we declared war on Para. It's not just stupid, it's absolutely bonkers.

Oh wow. Just... wow.

Literally the only way it could’ve been more obvious, then, would be to physically say ‘We gonna hit you’. And they still didn’t see it coming.

Ridiculous :D