Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser103759

The rats are scurrying and they've found a new home in TQL it seems, big call by TQL to take in refugees so deep into the K...

Mr. Cringer Pants

The rats are scurrying and they've found a new home in TQL it seems, big call by TQL to take in refugees so deep into the K...

Now that you mentioned that, I wonder if this is a one off:

Side 1:
Tribes: Para, Para!
Side 2:
Tribes: TQL, TQL.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

DeletedUser122016

I wouldn't say that our recruits were deep in K45. They're more deep in K44 . But again calling somebody a rat is nothing I'd like to for my members :D .

Don't mind TQL , we're supposed to be noobs that recruit everybody right ? :D . So why do you care about what we'll do ?

You'll simply noble us later :D .

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that our recruits were deep in K45. They're more deep in K44 . But again calling somebody a rat is nothing I'd like to for my members :D .

Don't mind TQL , we're supposed to be noobs that recruit everybody right ? :D . So why do you care about what we'll do ?

Exactly. :D

DeletedUser103759

It was more a metaphor for a sinking ship rather than meant as a literal meaning that they themselves are rodents. I'm sure they would struggle to play if they were, wouldn't be the best at defending villas!... oh wait...

Deleted User - 10017355

Finally someone realises BEAST and CODE will come knocking, might as well meet them halfway

DeletedUser50733

When beast thinks they can push other tribes around:confused:

Ummm, but we can...

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 16
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 929,282
Side 2: 126,843
Difference: 802,439

chart

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Keep it in game than on a diplomatic level. No need to bark on the forums trying to act all cool with your muscles out. We get it, your beastly your strong your unstoppable

Edit: To be honest my initial post was to get a reaction out of beast. Everyone knows the loudest tribe in the forums will usually be the ones to get gangbanged (just like riot) especially if you keep flexing authority over other tribes publicly.

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When beast thinks they can push
Keep it in game than on a diplomatic level. No need to bark on the forums trying to act all cool with your muscles out. We get it, your beastly your strong your unstoppable

Edit: To be honest my initial post was to get a reaction out of beast. Everyone knows the loudest tribe in the forums will usually be the ones to get gangbanged (just like riot) especially if you keep flexing authority over other tribes publicly.

When you act like a little girl and think whole day what to say about us,what you expect to be a answer? Oh no sorry mr
dark ill just set delete because of your posts....