WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser122108

You know how they say. Shit happens. Salts has his reasons but I'm not about that exuse making life so let's just leave it at that. He'll lick his wounds and keep on going. As any good trooper would. Alternative would be simply jumping on another account at the first sign of trouble.

Which reminds me.

Side 1:
Players: MaximusTh1950
Side 2:
Players: Guala Guala

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

CBA to quote his post about rimming me, me being useless, timing like an idiot and all the other good stuff. Now, that didn't age well, did it?

Like I said before. I was open about not liking his way of running things, nothing personal but I wanted to see someone else in charge. Regardless of the outcome of this war, I was right about it.
And world's diplo is a proof of it all.

This.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: End!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

5:0 Actually. 2 were recaps.

My point is: Our loud, ignorant, pigeon english speaking ( :) ) leader(s) actually show a great understanding of strategy and what I keep repeating is that things are going as planned. Few setbacks, yes. Major problems? No.

As unpleasant as the stats might look at the moment, hard work we put in will pay off with dividends.

But hey, we'll talk again in 10 days. :)

What will you talk about in 10 days Sir Maximus?

TheBarbarian

This thread is legit the same each page, 27 pages over.

#Boring

PATIENCE PLEASE!!!! I'm only just getting started :eek:

Here's your latest edition of DreamSwept Today and this would be your episode 2 as I believe it.

*Quote taken from Salt's "Top 10 Analysis" thread*

Woah there Salts, imagine if you put in this amount of effort into actually defending your villages a week ago. :D:D:D:D:D

ff48a5794343bba341d72b622d93aa15.png

giphy.gif

As will always be the case, stay tuned - I'll be back soon ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser122108

Sir Maximus, imagine if you put some effort defending your villages 12 hours ago.. oh wait thats your own advise. :D

From 200K+ points account to 30K+ points in Half day span. Oh dear. Just look at the bright side, you can now focus Full Time on PnP in this forums like a boss. :)

That's almost 2K villages of Coalition vs. almost 600 villages of End! and they can't save the PnP representative of this massive K44 Coalition, Stefan do you really need anothet tribe's help supporting you, Like OC? What a shame.

Side 1:
Tribes: End!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 17
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,662
Difference: 163,662

chart

DeletedUser121624

Great you had a successful op, if every successful op needs this much trashtalking i'm gonna avoid the externals for the next month or 2 until you guys are rimmed.