Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

Deleted User - 11365688

Beast is just a bunch of backstabbing dishonest people that started attacking their allies when they ask for support. So anyone out there on w100 just to be clear they do attack their allies and then the day the relationship is actually dissolved an op is launched as they cancel and they do not honor a cool down period and for those in beast who want to try to say i am wrong and you not a tribe of back stabbers the entire world should delete from existence on w100 there are several reports to prove it so dont even try you attack your allies the rest of the world should solely focus on removing your tribe from it for you lack of honor and integrity cause you literally have neither now.

Everyone is backstabbing everyone this world, haven't you got the memo?

Michael Corleone.

did code even attempt to coordinate with their ally on defense? seems like you all just shit the bed except crimmy.

DeletedUser121389

For those that are still claiming BEAST did not do anything to help code i just want to point out that there are 6 Beast members top 25 on ODS and yet only one Beast member on top 25 ODD, weird how you can get so much ODS without having a lot of ODD huh o_O

Badsmiley

did code even attempt to coordinate with their ally on defense? seems like you all just shit the bed except crimmy.

Only player I've seen holding off is I am a village. Crim lost village quite early on. Looking at I am a village he probably didn't get attacked much yet either, but he got quite a lot of ODS and I know he has been fighing with Beast for some days.

DeletedUser121386

Im asking a question, and looking at tw stats trying to get the full picture. are you salty?

I wondered cause I see you praise Beast every time you post. Code is indirectly my enemy so I couldnt care less what happens to them :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
b046bc5dbb9e5962020b1ebb076a82b7.jpg

324d70e1332cce51e06e394e8c9c20ba.jpg

DeletedUser80720

guess the plan wasnt solid enough

or nemesis was stupid enough to expect beasts to help

DeletedUser50733

You know when people spout about things they have no idea about?

Yeah that’s you, Martin.

Scroll through the thread. Beasts helped in every way that Code asked. Didn’t get all that ODS from anywhere else. We sat them probably more than their own tribe sat them. In the end, there’s only so much you can do when there’s no communication, barely any requests for snipes, no nuke requests, no nothing. Short of nobling all their vills and fighting for them (seems ironic to say this now we are nobling them lol), we could do nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

Thats why DA you must stick to your no ally policy as what we did in the past where you have established your members to have self reliance. lol

This world is a clean defeat but hats off to code for such a nice ran.

#Respect2Code

Edit: I Know Beast cannot be trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m not sure why everyone is bashing BEAST for what happened with Code. The only person that stabbed us in the back was Sword Smith with his piss poor decisions and sudden absence when things started to turn for the worst. Like this for example..

e354a7a5b789baadeddff2c45a7df90b.jpg

Sure, why not. All according to the plan right? 12 hours later I’ve got trains incoming to both of them..

5d23c14bfc97048a06cc62edb0fa36d5.jpg

Sold out.

Last edited:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I honestly expected a lot more from DA by the way he hyped himself up about being a dictator of a non premade tribe. Then I realized it was nothing special and all talk. Dictatorshipdoesntwinworlds

Michael Corleone.

when you sell crim out you probably look like you roll in dirt for a living

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
code has/had a really good and responding crew, great activity, everyone sending deff and attacks whenever they are asked, havent seen a tribe sending so many fake trains (not many do that these days) and all those things.
same as DA.. active and selfless a good leader until he decided to let beast have their ballz above our heads or whatever that saying is. only leadership have all the facts but as we all might concluded by now, plan was code hits odz and then red cup and wartortle joins beast and hit odz with code. but they played code and beast or maybe not but again only leadership knows it all we found out about that deal after crim got told to pull support close to them and then he got attacked.
so basically we got into a war depending on two potential members of beast to help in this war.

and someone made a famous quote today :D
"BEAST mistreated us the whole world, it would be stupid to expect any differently now"

so wont gonna bother talking about breaking alliance while they had several sits of our members and not sticking to cooldown or even telling us. it all goes back to one simple guy who trusted a tribe that whole world knew they cant be trusted.

not a fan of writing/reading long ass posts but had to let it out :p

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have to agree with crimsoni here, beast did help, a lot. We keep track of the obs list to spot accounts that helps the most, mostly to know where to put pressure later on. Beast account gained a lot on this list, some even more than most code players. Alongside that we were fully aware that beast account was sitting code accounts. Beast not helping was not the main reason code got cracked. I'll name some:

1, unbalance in stacks. For some weird reason you guys had 40k spears and 15k sword in your "stacks". Having spearheavy deff is cheaper and faster but stack those up and you get worthless stacks. Hence me being the top attacker in the war, despite being rank 53 in start of the war and having a defensive account.

2, sudden lost of leadership. First days of the war you was organized, you found an weak spot in our lineup and used it well, we had to take in new players to be able to handle that. Everything seemed to be sent with a plan. Few days after our op nothing we sent with a plan, some players tried to survive themselves. It was obvious that your leadership had left.

3. Red cup and wartortle not joining beast. That would make the front wider for us and a lot harder