Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser121116

One fact everyone fails to observe is that 100 took villages deep in K44. Are Chaos&Order giving their front to the capable players from 100 or what is happening there ?

blckdrgn1

Someon calls out BEASTS OP on O.m.g as they didn't cap = OMFG that was the plan, we just wanted to kill troops you noobs. Pro ops bro.

BEASTS calls out other tribes ops on them = loool so noobs, can't even cap 1 village, looooool, we are da best guys

(Yes, I realise the difference between the 2 OPs but the idea is the same, beast are just a bunch of pansy ass hypocrite kids)

6a5.gif

DeletedUser115770

One fact everyone fails to observe is that 100 took villages deep in K44. Are Chaos&Order giving their front to the capable players from 100 or what is happening there ?

Fake news because they're not front . Hot eagle just needs his ally to help internalling his players.

6f2e6e61ac9a5779b1251fae03f77bba.png

DeletedUser122108

First, Roman Empire offering PP to whoever participated in their "OP", now this. Bad sad tribe being internalled by 100 while letting their small active players quit out of disgust and be food later :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122108

So basically you are telling that you had spy in my tribe too , same like you did with OMG , yeah i found the rat and now you are crying.
Who quited from my "small active players" lol ?
Fredbanana is in problem again right ?
Just dont cry and play.
so sad

but you are not the first one , trust me :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Top+54.gif

No need to have a spy in your tribe, your members basically feeding info as they are very disappointed in the leadership. Just look at the internal list of your tribe, players quit coz they are disgusted with you, not enough nobles so you ask for 100 to internal your players.

And your the one crying for Trustme to accept the invite from Chaos but they rather fight your tribe eventhough a lot of his villages are in your territory because they dont want you as their leader. :D Thats how bad you are internal king.

Keep crying Stefan. plan another stupid OP without nobling anything :D or go back to your internals like you always do. ;)

DeletedUser80720

not sure why any of these tribes are calling each other back stabbers etc

they are both as bad as each other

both back stabbers
both dirty tribes
both would sell out their own players to win

DeletedUser119075

not sure why any of these tribes are calling each other back stabbers etc

they are both as bad as each other

both back stabbers
both dirty tribes
both would sell out their own players to win

Damn you know yourself very well, I'm glad this game has given you insight on yourself.

<3

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A Vampire Diaries gif on the tribal wars externals.....life is over as we know it. But here are the forever stats because I really didn't want to look back to the exact date war started...I"m lazy I know.

Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos, Order
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 142
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 358,499
Side 2: 1,259,740
Difference: 901,241

chart

Chaos underwhelming so far but this world their strength has not been attacking, rather its been the stubborn tribe that doesn't quit. I don't believe they've finished any of their opponents in the past. Of course I could be wrong but it seems its either been them recruiting or having another tribe come in to finish it off. One war to watch going forward.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have to call it as I see it mate, if you want your tribes perception to change you have to do it in game.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hugs fell because of 100 so again does not prove your point. To say Sleep much cared for TQL North is probably a gross overstatement. Sure it was beneficial to them for a time but I'm sure players in Sleep decided to set out on their own whenever they got the chance. This comes from experience of playing with and against some players in Sleep over the years. So congrats you caused the fall of 1 out of the 3 tribes you have thus claimed.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry why should I be crying exactly? I presented you with the facts and you don't seem to take them very well. Worst part is I even complimented your tribe by saying you have perseverance which is rare in TW these days.

If you can't handle hard facts mate I'd advise staying off the externals.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The more you write the more I see you struggle with the reality and like to overstate your accomplishments. You think I have an affinity to players in Sleep, which is funny as a good amount of them in there would tell you we don't have the best working relationship. However, I know them and their playstyle being in the TQL family was out of necessity. Most of those in TQL south or Sleep are players that seem to have survived since Riot who I'm sure didn't much care for TQL beyond a working relationship to get to the next stage of things. Perhaps I'm wrong perhaps they liked each other more than that.

Alas in closing you claim to have beat 3 tribes which granted you outlasted but your tribe was not the cause of their demise. I'd advise you to focus more in game your tribe is down roughly 100 caps in a war.

And what of my stats would you like to know? Most major tribes left on this world have a few players in it that know of my qualities.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I haven't written a single lie however, you trying to slander me because of what I've said is very telling of yourself. And with the new information you presented again I will congratulate you on beating TQL North. Sleep and Hugs however you just outlasted and were behind in war stats until 100 came into things. You yourself said to check TWstats and that is what TWstats proves.