Side 1: 12,932
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12,932

chart

Riot > Smayke
yeah, I got so rimmed by them. Idk where I am

Michael Corleone.

Five Running Rimmed punch

Lost three wars together with smurf against us , betrayed his friends from tribe , played with crocky
Tried to run to other side of the world
Backstabed more tribes then fredbanana then got backstabbed by that fredbanana
Every tribe that he was in ...got destroyed
Rimmed more times then Crocky and G together .... best account ever

so sad

View attachment 2165
Wow. Much achievement.

Top 3 greatest moments in your life?

Michael Corleone.

Hahah hot eagle is bae. You know everyone would be doing the same thing to him if he lost those wars. Especially you NAM guys :p
I was not aware I was playing or played at any point on W100, if this is what you are assuming

DeletedUser

I was not aware I was playing or played at any point on W100, if this is what you are assuming

Naw, I know you are tw clean now (right on brother). Everyone pretty much keeps their social allegiences and external forum biases though. For example if hot eagle directed his bantz at Balian you wouldn't bat an eye, or maybe you'd even pile on. :p

Michael Corleone.

Naw, I know you are tw clean now (right on brother). Everyone pretty much keeps their social allegiences and external forum biases though. For example if hot eagle directed his bantz at Balian you wouldn't bat an eye, or maybe you'd even pile on. :p
Maybe I would. But its like walking past by two pieces of dog shit. You just keep walking

Michael Corleone.

Yeah mate i feel you(with my nose) , probably thats the reason why no one wanted to play with you on w100 , even noobs like smurf or holly
Look on next world feel free to contact me , i will find some crew for you so you can learn some basics.!!!!
Nah im good. Unless you are amazing at advanced excel and vba, then sure im down to learn that.

DeletedUser97716

Nah im good. Unless you are amazing at advanced excel and vba, then sure im down to learn that.
If you learn this make sure you dont let anyone know at work or you become known as the Excel Guru and everyone runs to you for any little help whatsoever

awper

Someon calls out BEASTS OP on O.m.g as they didn't cap = OMFG that was the plan, we just wanted to kill troops you noobs. Pro ops bro.

BEASTS calls out other tribes ops on them = loool so noobs, can't even cap 1 village, looooool, we are da best guys

(Yes, I realise the difference between the 2 OPs but the idea is the same, beast are just a bunch of pansy ass hypocrite kids)

DeletedUser115770

2.5 mil DOA is just lame in this time of the game, we can't even call it an OP. I guess it's just some inactive accounts throwing out nukes.