1111 aka The Final Countdown!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
seems like every few months I get an intense feeling of nostalgia for the time I spent on this world and spend hours reading old threads and such

nevetsb

Well done Time, you earned this victory and i wish you all good health and maybe we will meet on another world sometime.

Regards
Steve

DeletedUser

Appreciate the sentiments all, too bad many of you couldn't have lasted to the end, to bathe in the glory that is w32!
But real life tackles us all at some point, and I'm sure many of us still here, will be taking a much needed break from the game in order to take care of things in that real life!

DeletedUser

Righty!

After small break, we can again continue this ;P ... :

... and that ... counting down ;) !

18 days

P.S.
Rearviewmirror ...
... always a classic!

DeletedUser

Righty!

After small break, we can again continue this ;P ... :

... and that ... counting down ;) !

18 days

P.S.
Rearviewmirror ...
... always a classic!

considering you guy can make 15 nobles daily i wouldnt be ready to complain :D

also... how many noblemen do you have lying around?

DeletedUser

[...]

also... how many noblemen do you have lying around?

Ammm ... I just logged out, so unfortunately I can't check it now :p ...
... but it usually and definitely oscillates around - yes - 32!

How surprising, heh :D ?

DeletedUser

Ammm ... I just logged out, so unfortunately I can't check it now :p ...
... but it usually and definitely oscillates around - yes - 32!

How surprising, heh :D ?

NOT SURPRISING AT ALL! :D

inb4allcapsstupidmodedit

DeletedUser

It's sad really, I expected at least 32 different people to respond to this thread.

DeletedUser

Oh, it's me!
How nice :) .

P.S.
10s6g44.png

(^^^as it's likely gonna change soon :p )

DeletedUser

The coincidences never cease to amaze me.

Time also has the 32nd ranked player on the world:

sebdoflug

DeletedUser

I don't want to repeat myself, but it's not time for any objections Bobby.
That's the fact. Just open your eyes, open your mind ... :icon_razz: ...

@sebdoflug ... is not only the 32nd ranked player at the moment, but now, when we're writing about it ...
... even the co-ords of his 32nd village in the profile: [(338|263)], after "proper extrapolation": [(3*3+8+2*6+3)], give us ... ?
32 :icon_wink: !!!

Spoiled proof below:

[SPOIL]
6ia5ie.png
[/SPOIL]
I can say more.
Once - when he changes the name of that newest nobled village, now from position nr. 1, he probably won't last long at this majestic, #32 spot :icon_neutral: .
Well, rules are rules!

P.S.
I don't even touch the fact, that present amount of villas owned by sebdoflug >>> (1715) -> 17 + 15 = 32!
I don't :p !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

17, 454, 353 = Total points

What do you get when you sum the single digits?

32!

Need we say more?!?

DeletedUser

... and what you get when you sum levels of the awards :icon_wink: ?
(for those who don't know - daily awards, no matter how many of them = 1 lvl :icon_cool: )

OK, ok ... enough.
I think, that all doubts about the 'coolnessest' :p of w32 have been successfully dispelled.
Forever and ever - AMEN.

14 days
2 weeks to final release ...

DeletedUser

Good to see you around Pagan, you deserve much of the credit on where the tribe is today, there were many months were you hung in there when I was virtually inactive through last summer, and I know you had a huge hand in keeping things moving along. So thank you.

As for barbs & inactives, we all know what we are these days. After every war there is clean up, it's not glorious, it's not enjoyable, but it still needs to be done. All the wars are done, there's nothing left, except those who refuse to quit, so it's inactives, inactives, inactives, but not barbs.

Since the beginning of the year we have a 1.7% barb nobling rate, only 218 barbs total, aside from a couple of loose cannons early on in the year, those are all from players who've gone barb who had trains en route.

DeletedUser

Barbs and inactives! :icon_twisted: I commented your twstats.

I see, I see now ...

Thanks Pagan. I know I can always count on your valuable insights :p !

But barbs?
Last one I have taken was '3645' "villages ago" . (3+6*4+5=32 BTW :p )
Page 183 on my ennoblements list if you are really interested ;) (state on 26th of February, around midnight ST!).
(I just had to have something to build up from time to time during my vacations, when wasn't able to keep my eye on my account. Yellow is such an awful colour :) .)

Inactives?
All of my current targets recruit their troops. So you can't send the nobles at them and forget about it (especially, when you are as short with the packages as me).
... + , to name the nicks, MMDA, Louca48 and even tombul26 were in definitely better shape, let say, at the beginning of this year. So not so long time ago.
First two were the leaders of K59 and K49 (or something like that).

But there was also something, what forced them to step down from the pedestal on these continents. What led them to take the position of gameplay which they are currently on.
It's not, that they are such hospitable and always willing to share their villages with the others :D ! No.
I can assure you. There were completely different arguments of persuasion that they had to meet with :icon_wink: .

And still, if they, other than that^^^ (recruiting for messing), aren't so active now, their villas just cannot be counted ... even as freebies.

P.S.
me > you

:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator: