1111 aka The Final Countdown!

DeletedUser

To all the past and present members of time, its been an honor and privilege to play this game with you. We weren't perfect, but we were damn good. Goodbye and good luck to you all.

DeletedUser

3 years and 5 days ago (I hope I do not need to explain why 3 + 2 = 5 :icon_razz: ), on March 4th I joined Hate./Time (... despite that I failed my first sniping attempt of recruiting process because was 0:00:00:012 millisecond too early :p . The only time in TW I know of - by the way, when there was no any lag at all o_O ! And exactly when I needed it :icon_biggrin: !).

Anyway, w32ers!
I'm of course as well honoured ... and from the VERY beginning was really lucky having this privilege to meet and play with ... such great people that I, one by one, have met during my w32 Time of Hate. :icon_wink: .

Thanks again to every of YOU ... for all the laughs I've experienced here :) !

YAY ... my 69th post from this account :icon_cool: !

DeletedUser

Mhmmm & yes ...
Time for big, red 0 :icon_wink: !

P.S.
Opppsssie ...

[SPOIL]... I 'haz' swords :icon_redface: ![/SPOIL]

The 11-11-11 found in here, for anyone looking, does kinda make me...umm, pause, laugh, ponder. Anyone who's reasearched the number 11 showing up repeatedly probably has taken notice.

Nice report, btw.

DeletedUser

(well, I just thought ... I'm kinda obligated to let you all know :icon_razz: ...)

It's been exactly 32 days since the end of this world!

(
emoticon-0170-ninja.gif
)

DeletedUser

What can I say ...

Perhaps next time will be more fruitful?

I'm taking today's 32 x2 timestamp anyway :icon_razz: !

(
emoticon-00169-dance.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this is pretty random but

i've been in a few public fantasy sports leagues recently and Hate. is always my team name

it just feels so....right

DeletedUser

[...]

If all goes well guys I should be involved in 2012 Olympics fighting 66kg judo. Not selected yet but find out for sure in April.
[...]

Laaters

Well, while watching today's judo fighting at the Olympics, I reminded myself this above ^^^ and noticed that Kumo is in the quarterfinals (for now ofc ;P )!

http://www.london2012.com/judo/event/men-less-than-66kg/match=jum066303/index.html

GO KUMO GO ;) !

Edit:
Kumo's opponent won by ippon.
Good job anyway :) and still with a chance for bronze medal (yes - in judo it's possible ;) )!

DeletedUser

Jeebus... That's amazing, I had forgotten all about this....
Good memory Niko.

Looks like didn't end up with Bronze either... That's too bad..
Either way, you the man Kumo, miss you like crazy around here, glad to see you had your priorities straight!

DeletedUser

Aww, thanks for bringing this up, Niko...truly awesome memory you have there. Love our Kumo, one of the most genuine folks I've ever known in this game. Would have been nice to see this "live", at least, but caught it on YouTube anyway! Thanks again, Niko :)

DeletedUser

G'Damn, this brings back some memories... Never thought i would pop back into this game (though i'm just takin a peep atm, snipin rifle still in the closet). To all you Haterz/Timerz a job well done on completing this world!!

Curse you Vanapagan for inviting me back into this game...need to resist...

DeletedUser

Felt the urge for reflection!

Best Comic Ever:
It will be good to hear these conversations after Time eats the enemy..

timevw.jpg

A personal favorite quip of my own:
It's a shame the world isn't round, then you could keep running from us, until you bumped into us on the other side! :icon_twisted:

A personal favorite quote of my own:
We've played this world from day 1 in a way I believe to be the spirit of the game... Aggressive, Strong, Bold... We let our troops do the talking.... A tribe, it's members, need to be constantly challenged, need to be constantly entertained, if you want them to stick around until the end. The real reason why Time is still here, and still on top, is because the tribes around were soft from the start, and didn't have a strong fighting spirit, sure there were individuals, and small groups out there that had it, but no one to pull all those strong individuals under one banner, to stand up to Time. In the end, I believe our fighting spirit would have pulled us through anything this world had to throw at us.

And LOL:
2dtzxna.png

You guys were informed it was Time attacking, not the Barbarians right?

DeletedUser

Well. I must admit, I couldn't help myself :) :

Another 1111 days just passed!

Since the end of w32 this time (surprisingly fast, huh? Somehow quicker than while playing TW).

Hope you're all doing well folks (not excluding this game - for those who still mess around? ;) ).

Cheers Hate.rs/Timers and others.

DeletedUser

Hey timers and all old pals

Hi guys
Long time no speak.
Does anyone even check back in here now and again?
Hey niko