1111 aka The Final Countdown!

DeletedUser

Good to see you around Pagan, you deserve much of the credit on where the tribe is today, there were many months were you hung in there when I was virtually inactive through last summer, and I know you had a huge hand in keeping things moving along. So thank you.

As for barbs & inactives, we all know what we are these days. After every war there is clean up, it's not glorious, it's not enjoyable, but it still needs to be done. All the wars are done, there's nothing left, except those who refuse to quit, so it's inactives, inactives, inactives, but not barbs.

Since the beginning of the year we have a 1.7% barb nobling rate, only 218 barbs total, aside from a couple of loose cannons early on in the year, those are all from players who've gone barb who had trains en route.

I know. Sucks. I could blow the nobles vils in a day record out the water if I could scarf barbarians :(
Stored resources: 6546107 x You have enough stored resources to educate 1992 nobles.

I hate rules!

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After all these years, you still do not know me :lol:

I know, I know ... veryyy well :icon_wink: !
This was a deliberate provocation from your side (as from mine too, a bit) :icon_razz: ...

Ya see? ... a n00b always senses a n00b :icon_cool: !

DeletedUser

Ive done a couple to get closer to targets :)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

I took 4 barbs in K36 to get closer to the enemy and then turned those 4 barbs into taking 277 additional enemy villages in K36, but in pagans eyes that was probably a cheap move on my part.

BTW 2*(7+7) + the 4 barbs = 32

DeletedUser

TEN - dziesięć - zehn - dix - tien - dieci - diez - kümme - dešimt - desmit - zece - on - ti/ti - tio - kymmenen - десять - dez - tíz - δέκα - deset - desať - десет - sampu - दस - 十 - עשר - عشرة - decem - dek - american ten - canadian (minus Quebec ;P ) ten - australian ten ... (<<< ufff ... 32 unique? languages :icon_wink: !)

Last 10 days to go, anyway!

emoticon-0142-happy.gif

kumo49

Well I have been monitoring this for some time waiting to see Time finally win this world

Nice to see it coming to an end and glad that I didnt stick at it with all my training I couldn have hoped to see it through to this conclusion.

If any of you Timers have PS3 I play kumo49 on there as well mainly COD and FIFA but be nice to clash with some guys on there.

All that hard work paid off in the end AYK? Nice to see you at the finish line and I bet some relief for yourself as well. (even though you were prob the most efficient player I have seen on here Aside from maybe NDW)

If all goes well guys I should be involved in 2012 Olympics fighting 66kg judo. Not selected yet but find out for sure in April.

Was a great time playing here with you guys and although stressful had many enjoyable moments as well and some good laughs to go along with it!!
Shame the Braatz7 account didnt reach the line as well. But I guess no one could follow in my magnificent footsteps ;-) haaa.

Well ill check in here later see if anyone remembers me!!

Laaters

DeletedUser

[...]

If all goes well guys I should be involved in 2012 Olympics fighting 66kg judo. Not selected yet but find out for sure in April.

[...]

Oh ... nice!
Lots of 'ippons' against your enemies then :icon_wink: !

P.S.
[...]

Last 10 days to go, anyway!

emoticon-0142-happy.gif
... & 32?

10 - (3 + 2) = final 5 days!

DeletedUser

Bah.
And all the fun? of multiple posting ruined :icon_twisted: ...

... *facepalmical* (facepalm) !

DeletedUser

... and from now - in 2 days :icon_wink: !

P.S.
I feel like the last Mohican. Seriously :p !

DeletedUser67788

I've haven't been playing w32 for a long time now, but I feel like a chapter is closing on my life.

Hopefully I never have another chapter of my life that I associate with a game, but nonetheless w32 and the people who made it will be remembered fondly.

I hope to catch a few of you Time people on Skype to say bye formally, but in case I don't, I wish all the current and former Time and [H] players the best of luck.

DeletedUser

Good bye world32,thanks for playing everyone, Time, it was fun...a zenith bunch of people.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the memories to all the players in w32. It was a great 3 year run. I will never forget this chapter of my life especially those players who I grew to know and love. Best wishes to everyone in the future. Thanks again!

-Tony

DeletedUser

Mhmmm & yes ...
Time for big, red 0 :icon_wink: !

P.S.
Opppsssie ...

[SPOIL]... I 'haz' swords :icon_redface: ![/SPOIL]