2dadar vs Flood/Crash

DeletedUser

Well these threads have been very boring.

So welcome to the posting of i guess what you'd call a war.

On one side, we have the barb-nobling tudadar worshippers in 2dadar. On the other side we have Flood and possibly soon Crash.

From what i've been told:

- Flood planned to recruit two members from 2dadar, although due to internal conflict in Flood everyone was kicked and so a mail was leaked to 2dadar also detailing information on a gangbang occuring by Flood and Crash.

- Members were recruited, and so NAP was breached and attacks were launched.

- Op from Flood and Crash was meant to launch 0ST on the 1st.

- 0ST on the first, and Crash drops NAP with 2dadar, giving 48 hours until their involvement.

So far these are the war stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: 2dadar
Side 2:
Tribes: Flood
Players: TrageDD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 123
Difference: 52

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 418,152
Side 2: 772,325
Difference: 354,173

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228,850
Side 2: 26,212
Difference: 202,638

chart

DeletedUser

Crash dropped the NAP, because our leadership was "shady" and "untrustworthy" supposedly.

#Gangbangz4dayz

DeletedUser99565

Locke can say what he wants but I planned a counter to him if he chose to end the NAP and attack us., he will show quotes of me and they will most surely say the words "IF"...

Flood leadership claims this a "proper" war and Crash! claims this will be a "test" when it shouldn't be when we are only a fraction of their size.

Also I'm not familiar with the poster of this thread, but if you would be so kind as to take it down :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will show the world what they are made of. If they manage to roll over us, well done to them they will be a force to be reckoned with in the world. However if they struggle against us, even in the smallest amount. It will show weakness to their enemies.

Too bad Flood had to run to their bigger, badder bros for help.

DeletedUser99565

Now now. It's just a game. They did their politicking right (spell check). Let's just have some fun Jordan. They may not be the most fun people to talk to, but doesn't mean we shouldn't be nice to them.

DeletedUser

They did :) i won't deny them that, they did well at calling in help.

I was just having a great deal of fun battling Flood, was excited to see what it brought about.

DeletedUser95698

Flood plans to attack 2dadar...
2dadar attacks Flood...
2dadar takes 28 Flood Villages...
Flood takes 3 2dadar Villages...
Flood asks CRASH! for help...

DeletedUser

I wasnt aware we had declared any war on 2dadar, thanks for letting me know.

although due to internal conflict in Flood everyone was kicked and so a mail was leaked to 2dadar also detailing information on a gangbang occuring by Flood and Crash.

I have no control over what Flood leadership says. In facts we dont even have any diplo with them. Just pointing out that, as far as i know, was an account hacking bringing to all their members being kicked, not a internal conflict, but this is just what i'm aware of. Just saying.

Told so, reasons for us dropping the NAP (and even giving a 48 hours notice toward it as for the NAP cancelation clause we had agreed upon) all fall into apparent miscomunication issues in between 2dadar leadrship: new terms of the NAP being agreed with me by one of them, them being disregarded by others (apparently they were not even aware on what their duke had agreed upon), all the issues and BS talks arising from that (included those 'IF' attempts to get us gangbanged). However you look at it, and regardless of minor details, not the kind of relationship anyone would be happy of with a tribe you share a quite large border with.

You may call we picked on a timing which favor us the most for canceling it. Oh, well, we did. But if you wanted stuffs to go differently you would have came to us to try sort out issues we were having instead than go check which were chances to get us gangbanged in case of the NAP being dropped due to those 'violations' than never happened (considering the new terms of it). Seems you also fail to realize how you basically gave Flood a big head up on which could have been the best time to strike on you, while informing them on how bad relationship with us were rolling, while asking them to get on us if the NAP was being dropped.

And good job on those stats, they look a lot like 2dadar is winnning. Until you go check those stats in details and you realize how they almost 100% are on former 2dadar membership (one of which being inactive) that had recently joined Flood and that been attacked the minute afte,r sort of. That could be called 'cannon fodder' recruitment lol

DeletedUser

Flood asks CRASH! for help...

As i said, we were not asked to help on anything. I had decided to drop the NAP a while back for all the stuffs i told in previous post.

2dadar went to Flood asking them to aid against us if NAP was gonna be dropped, and basically gave Flood a big head up on which could have been the best timing to get on them. I got to know of those attempt to get us gangbanged and this is what made me decide for good the NAP was not worth keeping.

I mean, no wonder they got theirself on this situation, really.

DeletedUser99565

I wasnt aware we had declared any war on 2dadar, thanks for letting me know.

I have no control over what Flood leadership says. In facts we dont even have any diplo with them. Just pointing out that, as far as i know, was an account hacking bringing to all their members being kicked, not a internal conflict, but this is just what i'm aware of. Just saying.

Told so, reasons for us dropping the NAP (and even giving a 48 hours notice toward it as for the NAP cancelation clause we had agreed upon) all fall into apparent miscomunication issues in between 2dadar leadrship: new terms of the NAP being agreed with me by one of them, them being disregarded by others (apparently they were not even aware on what their duke had agreed upon), all the issues and BS talks arising from that (included those 'IF' attempts to get us gangbanged). However you look at it, and regardless of minor details, not the kind of relationship anyone would be happy of with a tribe you share a quite large border with.

You may call we picked on a timing which favor us the most for canceling it. Oh, well, we did. But if you wanted stuffs to go differently you would have came to us to try sort out issues we were having instead than go check which were chances to get us gangbanged in case of the NAP being dropped due to those 'violations' than never happened (considering the new terms of it). Seems you also fail to realize how you basically gave Flood a big head up on which could have been the best time to strike on you, while informing them on how bad relationship with us were rolling, while asking them to get on us if the NAP was being dropped.

And good job on those stats, they look a lot like 2dadar is winnning. Until you go check those stats in details and you realize how they almost 100% are on former 2dadar membership (one of which being inactive) that had recently joined Flood and that been attacked the minute afte,r sort of. That could be called 'cannon fodder' recruitment lol

If they didn't want them in the stats the wouldn't have recruited them from us. TrageDD was being sat by lotus and he illegally sent all his troops away. When Trage came back to find his account dumped and emptied of troops

http://gyazo.com/071c8ab32e72c80b38864626e644ecb9

http://gyazo.com/da7fbdec36446d46db6c97edfa0ff4e1

It's a shame that they bought the bull that Mason fed them, I told Mason a certain thing because I planned on bringing Trage and Lotus to another tribe and that tribe will be able to back me up on that. So you want to talk about trust, Mason. What do these numbers mean, Mason? Don't try to explain something Locke, you know nothing about. If Mason wants to lie, cheat, and attempt to gangbang his way to victory let the world know the truth!!!

http://gyazo.com/249437d7df3dae31b7a6897395245c11

Once again Locke does something my father should have done 23 years ago and that thing is pull out. He pulls out of everything it seems. Locke likes word play and to talk saying this is going to be training for his members, bull again. Gangbang doesn't teach your members anything of value other then to take advantage. I could go on and on about these two but I won't...

DeletedUser99565

As i said, we were not asked to help on anything. I had decided to drop the NAP a while back for all the stuffs i told in previous post.

2dadar went to Flood asking them to aid against us if NAP was gonna be dropped, and basically gave Flood a big head up on which could have been the best timing to get on them. I got to know of those attempt to get us gangbanged and this is what made me decide for good the NAP was not worth keeping.

I mean, no wonder they got theirself on this situation, really.

[4/27/2015 4:18:28 PM] Calamari aka cdwold: I also find it funny you want a "proper" opponent but you originally planned to double team us with crash
[4/27/2015 4:33:01 PM] Mason-Troy sux: Yes well crash wont be able to attend the party, not "prepared" or some bullshit
[4/27/2015 4:33:06 PM] Mason-Troy sux: So its tribe v tribe

Yup you were never asked to help alright...

f733cfcc8b567720f30e8558e55d90da.png

DeletedUser95698

Once again Locke does something my father should have done 23 years ago and that thing is pull out. He pulls out of everything it seems. Locke likes word play and to talk saying this is going to be training for his members, bull again. Gangbang doesn't teach your members anything of value other then to take advantage. I could go on and on about these two but I won't...

pull out...DEEZ NUTS HA GOT EM'

DeletedUser95698

If members were kicked from a hacked account how come not everyone was invited back? I'm not saying that it isn't true about the hacked account. I am just wondering why the others were left to be eaten.

DeletedUser

If they didn't want them in the stats the wouldn't have recruited them from us. TrageDD was being sat by lotus and he illegally sent all his troops away. When Trage came back to find his account dumped and emptied of troops

http://gyazo.com/071c8ab32e72c80b38864626e644ecb9

http://gyazo.com/da7fbdec36446d46db6c97edfa0ff4e1

It's a shame that they bought the bull that Mason fed them, I told Mason a certain thing because I planned on bringing Trage and Lotus to another tribe and that tribe will be able to back me up on that. So you want to talk about trust, Mason. What do these numbers mean, Mason? Don't try to explain something Locke, you know nothing about. If Mason wants to lie, cheat, and attempt to gangbang his way to victory let the world know the truth!!!

I didnt stated they should have not included in the stats, nor was meant to give explanation over something i'm not even much informed about. Just i been checking how was your war proceeding with Flood and noticed that.

http://gyazo.com/249437d7df3dae31b7a6897395245c11

Once again Locke does something my father should have done 23 years ago and that thing is pull out. He pulls out of everything it seems.

Funny, still you can say what you like, but you know your actions and i'ld guess is not that hard to figure how you got yourself to this point by them. Or at least that is what your last minute attempt to apologize seems to show. But you was late, game were made and Flood knew of us dropping the NAP soon. I guess they saw at this as an opportunity and decided to give a go, even moving in advance in front of the NAP being formerly dropped. Their call. And is their call whatever they say in their internal mails. I dont see anything there proving a thing about us. I dont write mails for others (also cause they would have been full of broken english that case, ya know :p)

DeletedUser

[4/27/2015 4:18:28 PM] Calamari aka cdwold: I also find it funny you want a "proper" opponent but you originally planned to double team us with crash
[4/27/2015 4:33:01 PM] Mason-Troy sux: Yes well crash wont be able to attend the party, not "prepared" or some bullshit
[4/27/2015 4:33:06 PM] Mason-Troy sux: So its tribe v tribe

Yup you were never asked to help alright...

f733cfcc8b567720f30e8558e55d90da.png

You keep showing 'proofs' but none of them show a thing about us. I mean, all this crap you posting here has anything to do with the reasons we been dropping the NAP for?

Tbh, eventually that proves how statements made in their leaked internal mail wasnt accurate if anything.

DeletedUser

Locke please stop posting you are killing my brain cells

DeletedUser

If members were kicked from a hacked account how come not everyone was invited back? I'm not saying that it isn't true about the hacked account. I am just wondering why the others were left to be eaten.

To be honest i'm not the most informed person on the matter, sorry. I just said what i been told about the whole semi-disbandal of Flood a few days back. I also been told some of their membership went a bit angry about 'being kicked' from the hacked account and didnt realized it nor waited to check what was going on and threw attacks upon some other ex-members thinking was just them being kicked. I guess that may have been the reason for them not being invited back. But again, just rumours i'm speaking about, i'm sure someone else could be more accurate on the matter.

DeletedUser99565

So you deny never giving the two king kaboom villages up like you promised? So you deny us being ok with you taking in two refugees (king kaboom and visuaware) and us being ok with almost everything you do? You deny asking us to hit =) at the same time as you guys to prevent stacking. Do you deny pulling out of the merge that you once agreed with. You can say that it's because we wanted to take more members than you planned, but we reduced to 9 members and some were still in the process of merging. Say what you will on here you sneaky fool, but you are in denial of your crimes. Yes I messed up and plotted a counter attack against you guys, but at no point had we ever planned an op, shifter defense, or given any true thought to it. You, Locke are a coward and I am ashamed for you. At some point we have to put our foot in the sand, somebody has to stand up to the word warrior Locke. You are nothing like the real John Locke. We are waiting for you to fight a war, a real war against someone who will fight back who isn't a wounded dog.