2dadar vs Flood/Crash

Justifi3d

I have lost focus.. I regret what I have done, I'll be fighting Wenz a it comes..

2 good players fighting against each other, we will see who wins....

12 years, I have made so many mistakes..I can only correct myself here..

Wenz has 48 hours to supply herself... I owe him that much

DeletedUser

It isnt my fault half my tribe has no Idea what a script is-No offense to them but it takes me an hour and a half to explain how to install and run a fake script. Only about 6-7 of us are doing anything at the moment

Waaah it's not my fault, it's my incompetent tribe! Aw buddy, you got a case of the boohoohoos now? Grow up you absolute joke.

DeletedUser65003

The usual 'There's a war on it's way that we're going to lose so lets trash talk in the externals until it happens' thread

DeletedUser

I have lost focus.. I regret what I have done, I'll be fighting Wenz a it comes..

2 good players fighting against each other, we will see who wins....

12 years, I have made so many mistakes..I can only correct myself here..

Wenz has 48 hours to supply herself... I owe him that much

Is that some sort of 1v1 action you are looking for? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser117392

Knew you'd include Tragedd :lol: we dismissed him before we even started our "war" (Declaration yet to be made" so as far as Im concerned your arguement is invalid.

Seriously? You want to people to consider war stats only after you make the "war declaration" even though you had already started attacking. I advice don't "declare the war" till you start winning by margins. Then you would have pretty awesome war stats. :icon_eek:

I guess on PnP, no one cares about someone else's concern. Otherwise as far as i m concerned tudadar (the player not the tribe) has won this world already. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Seriously? You want to people to consider war stats only after you make the "war declaration" even though you had already started attacking. I advice don't "declare the war" till you start winning by margins. Then you would have pretty awesome war stats. :icon_eek:

I guess on PnP, no one cares about someone else's concern. Otherwise as far as i m concerned tudadar (the player not the tribe) has won this world already. :icon_biggrin:

Like I said in one of my earlier posts Flood hasnt declared on 2dlenoobs and vice versa. Only natural for Rhythm to be fighting their battles, time and time again :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Like I said in one of my earlier posts Flood hasnt declared on 2dlenoobs and vice versa

How is this relevant? There is conflict, whether it was declared or not.

Only natural for Rhythm to be fighting their battles, time and time again

Would you kindly explain what you mean by this, or are you just, as i suspect, talking more defensive passive-aggressive rubbish?

DeletedUser102496

I thought 2dledoo 2dadar would sound awesome :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95698

Like I said in one of my earlier posts Flood hasnt declared on 2dlenoobs and vice versa. Only natural for Rhythm to be fighting their battles, time and time again :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

2dlenoobs, that is funny considering we are winning the war atm. Btw, you guys were supposed to declare yesterday what happened to that? You were still losing villages and your war stats would have taken a hit? TRAGIC.

When has Rhythm ever helped us with this war or any other for that matter.

DeletedUser102496

Side 1:
Tribes: 2dadar
Side 2:
Tribes: Flood

Timeframe: 30/04/2015 00:00:00 to 02/05/2015 19:45:26

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 18
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 124,875
Side 2: 120,614
Difference: 4,261

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,818
Side 2: 18,309
Difference: 72,509

chart

DeletedUser

gotnoname;

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date with the stats.

With regards to Mason's comments reference Rhythm's involvement;

News to me, don't have much to add other than that frankly.

Liam

DeletedUser117392

Please, Don't declare! You are not winning at present. Don't ruin your "so awesome" war stats. :icon_sad:
Thank you for putting Rhythm as an excuse for your loss in war. If you believe in false rumours then its your fault. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser102496

Flood, I know you have the players to win this war against 2dadar. I know you can turn this situation around, we must see more action from you guys :)

My money is on you and you are in favour for winning this.

Please
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Flood, I know you have the players to win this war against 2dadar. I know you can turn this situation around, we must see more action from you guys :)

My money is on you and you are in favour for winning this.

Please
:icon_neutral:

Writing us off so soon?!

Liam

DeletedUser102496

Sometimes I act like I have a Crystal ball with me :X

Or not
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser102496

We are friends, just saying my thoughts on Flood. I think they are the better tribe, Mason is a fantastic player of the game and I believe he has won a World or two. Hells Toy Master won W58 (I was in enemy tribe though) and he has fantastic co-players on that account.

As for 2dadar, I don't know too much about them but I have a respect for all accounts in there as they are bigger than myself
:icon_idea: