2dadar vs Flood/Crash

DeletedUser

Well these threads have been very boring.

So welcome to the posting of i guess what you'd call a war.

On one side, we have the barb-nobling tudadar worshippers in 2dadar. On the other side we have Flood and possibly soon Crash.

From what i've been told:

- Flood planned to recruit two members from 2dadar, although due to internal conflict in Flood everyone was kicked and so a mail was leaked to 2dadar also detailing information on a gangbang occuring by Flood and Crash.

- Members were recruited, and so NAP was breached and attacks were launched.

- Op from Flood and Crash was meant to launch 0ST on the 1st.

- 0ST on the first, and Crash drops NAP with 2dadar, giving 48 hours until their involvement.

So far these are the war stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: 2dadar
Side 2:
Tribes: Flood
Players: TrageDD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 123
Difference: 52

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 418,152
Side 2: 772,325
Difference: 354,173

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228,850
Side 2: 26,212
Difference: 202,638

chart

Knew you'd include Tragedd :lol: we dismissed him before we even started our "war" (Declaration yet to be made" so as far as Im concerned your arguement is invalid.

DeletedUser

Gotta say man, with your meme sig and your posts you're the most humourless, unintelligent poster on these forums.

Knew you'd include Tragedd

Who's "you"? Cos 2dadar sure didn't sanction this thread and most of us don't even want it up. Take Tragedd out of the stats if you like bro, your tribe still looks bad.

we dismissed him before we even started our "war"

Nice bro, good job on that dismissal. I like how war is in quotation marks, you made us look really silly there. Great condescension fantastic stuff. Also, we started the "war" you lost 28 villages and counting in so far. Let me reiterate if that's too difficult for you to understand. We. Started. The. "War".

so as far as Im concerned
Who else's concern would you have?

your arguement is invalid.
What argument? All that post is saying is that there's a "war" and then they posted some "war" starts from the "war".

Let me know when you're gonna start annoying the hell out of everyone with your lame posts again so I can rek you again. You're a meme, kid.

DeletedUser105935

If they didn't want them in the stats the wouldn't have recruited them from us. TrageDD was being sat by lotus and he illegally sent all his troops away. When Trage came back to find his account dumped and emptied of troops

http://gyazo.com/071c8ab32e72c80b38864626e644ecb9

http://gyazo.com/da7fbdec36446d46db6c97edfa0ff4e1

It's a shame that they bought the bull that Mason fed them, I told Mason a certain thing because I planned on bringing Trage and Lotus to another tribe and that tribe will be able to back me up on that. So you want to talk about trust, Mason. What do these numbers mean, Mason? Don't try to explain something Locke, you know nothing about. If Mason wants to lie, cheat, and attempt to gangbang his way to victory let the world know the truth!!!

http://gyazo.com/249437d7df3dae31b7a6897395245c11

Once again Locke does something my father should have done 23 years ago and that thing is pull out. He pulls out of everything it seems. Locke likes word play and to talk saying this is going to be training for his members, bull again. Gangbang doesn't teach your members anything of value other then to take advantage. I could go on and on about these two but I won't...

oww mason trying to pull off the big tough bad boy baron hes a teddy bear really lets all hug make up and go for victory as a big huggy tribe

Justifi3d

I have to say, I love Mason.. But mate you need to step it up, from what I have seen.. Your much better then that!

Best of luck to both sides..

DeletedUser

I wanted this thread to be informational, this world is boring. But this just turned into a flamefest, so i'm taking it down.

Can i take it down? Or does the Mod need to close it? Been a while externals..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

oww mason trying to pull off the big tough bad boy baron hes a teddy bear really lets all hug make up and go for victory as a big huggy tribe

I'm up for hugging :)
Maybe more than hugs if they take me out to dinner

DeletedUser

I have to say, I love Mason.. But mate you need to step it up, from what I have seen.. Your much better then that!

Best of luck to both sides..

It isnt my fault half my tribe has no Idea what a script is-No offense to them but it takes me an hour and a half to explain how to install and run a fake script. Only about 6-7 of us are doing anything at the moment

Justifi3d

It isnt my fault half my tribe has no Idea what a script is-No offense to them but it takes me an hour and a half to explain how to install and run a fake script. Only about 6-7 of us are doing anything at the moment

You will endure mate haven't you heard we are supposed to teach these new players so they give to TW community..
:villagers:

Your a good teacher you will make it work.. I have no doubt in your ability

DeletedUser99565

Let's force internal them and then merge

DeletedUser99565

Maybe if you knew what that meant you'd be in a much better position right now :3

:p You talking about merging into your account or force internalling some of my members? Lel, any way we could be the new TSuper.

DeletedUser95698

Wait...What??? LOL