A new #1

DeletedUser

The original Impulses is back. Hope this keeps things interesting between you and Marv for the #1 spot. the whole world is watching :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, i got 50 villages more now but that isn't that much.
Let's rock :)

DeletedUser

I still think Marv will be able to hold rank 1 for a long time to come. Though his villages may not be of the "above average" quality, it's still something to fear ;]

Minus the poor morale :p

DeletedUser

You wouldn't be rank 1 if that was the case :icon_razz:

If you ever want to co-play PM me on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

(If you knew me well enough I would actually offer to help you :icon_twisted:) lol

gargareth

You wouldn't be rank 1 if that was the case :icon_razz:

If you ever want to co-play PM me on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

(If you knew me well enough I would actually offer to help you :icon_twisted:) lol

rubbish from 300k - 500k i farmed about twice, that is lazy and i managed to mainly keep up (and overtake sometimes) and before i quit the first time, from 175k - 275k i logged in once per day (ish) and kept at least a 50k lead on rank 2, with lazyiness you can keep high ranks, as long as you attack other players enough, your hauls from that + mines should keep troop production going, and have a bit left over to be able to up mines more, you can be lazy and maintain good ranks, i also know from mails that marv is kinda lazy.

The original Impulses is back. Hope this keeps things interesting between you and Marv for the #1 spot. the whole world is watching :icon_biggrin:

neversleeps is playing again? :O

Rulerofmiddleearth

Hah, Morph!-accounts change owners more often then I change underwear...

Actually, thats a terrible analogy, cause I'm allways commando.

DeletedUser

@ gargareth - I just looked at your sig and wet myself... and yeah Neversleeps is back for a bit

DeletedUser

It's defferent from person to person. I keep my mines at 0 and farm constantly. I don't believe they're worth the resources and space when I begin maxing out the farm space.

On topic. Having Impulse back will make this interesting again. Who did he hand his account over to in the first place?

gargareth

It's defferent from person to person. I keep my mines at 0 and farm constantly. I don't believe they're worth the resources and space when I begin maxing out the farm space.

On topic. Having Impulse back will make this interesting again. Who did he hand his account over to in the first place?

he gave it to miggy, miggy did nothing, miggy got me to co play and miggy logged in less than once per day i got fed up with w33's 0.5 speed and quit, ns is back on the account now i believe,

DeletedUser

LOL!

Hardly. I'm just WAY active now that school is winding down.

How anal retentive are you Marv? (Not meaning as an insult or anything, just curious if you compare to my level of anal-ness)

I have multiple spreadsheets, scripts, and maps for running my TW empire. Every queue is always full, and I send 8-10 farm runs every day of thousands upon thousands of Light Cav.

Do you LIVE on TW like I do?

DeletedUser

not right now .. you leader has kept me from farming .. ;-)

edit: im not using many scripts ... farming and recruiting .. to manage my 'TW Empire' I use my eyes.

Anal-ness .. I guess it's in the meaning of obsession, right? It's just a game for me .. there are enough things that are more important ot me.

Last edited by a moderator: