A TLA Announcement: Push of Faith

DeletedUser

A TLA announcement: Push of Faith.

Before we make our announcement, I would like to praise the efforts of NSA. They have been most honourable allies, and a most potent foe against a large, skilled enemy. They were nevertheless being pushed back steadily by a strong foe.

This, however, shall end.

Ever since GRIND! had made the fateful decision of joining on the side of DSL (vestiges of Shadow) against us during our toiled war, they chose their path. That decision will come to haunt you from today. GRIND! family from now will no longer be able to dictate world diplomacy. Tribes will no longer be obsequious to you as they try to gain an advantage. We have no interest in ever having a relationship with you, since we have seen enough to see that it will bear no fruit.

Your move into K53 was brave, but futile. We have nukes, and plenty of them. We have the luxury to rebuild. Your reasoning for your nobling into K53 reeked of arrogance, an odour that has been wafting from the GRIND! camp for a prolonged period of time, since their declaration on NSA:

[spoil] Docke: Well we will see, this was a shot at them to not ignore our diplomacy, if they want to take it further, we are more than ready now NSA have fragmented. [/spoil]

We will ignore your diplomacy, if we want to. We have no interest in diplomacy with GRIND!. Your so-called ‘shot’ was acutely unimpressive. Congrats on holding on to a grand number of 2 villages in K53. You say we lost 500 nukes? Means nothing to us. We are a tribe of 28 000 villages, I dont think, 500 nukes isnt going to hurt us; that can be rebuilt in a couple weeks, and considering the amount of D you must have lost since for all the villages you took we purposely brought the walls down, maybe that D would have been better used in the frontline. Congrats in losing all your villages in K44. Your campaign in asserting your ‘influence’ and trying to intimidate us was rather a poor effort; unfortunately, it had the antithetical effect. We are encouraged.

Our ongoing war with Shadow had made you overconfident, and full of undeserved swagger. You believed you could shape the world with the tip of your tongue. You might ask, in despair, why we have suddenly struck good relations with Shadow. The overriding factor is their new leadership. It has undergone a complete metamorphoses, removing its old arrogant vestiges, and bringing in fresh, courteous, and modest new faces. It has been a pleasure talking to them, and striking good relations with them. Their old leadership, which I despised, has dissipated, fleeing the very war that they themselves had created.

Secondly, we have achieved what we wanted. We have gained large amounts of core territory, and we are pleased with what we have achieved. We have streamlined 3 of the tribes we had declared on, into one, and we are proud of our achievements. Therefore, from the view point of a pending stalemate, and a reinvigorated Shadow leadership, both camps felt no need to be warring each other, whilst the remaining tribe became a disproportionately sized vertex in our W29 triangle of superpowers.

We also never ever would even consider handing NSA over to you on a platter. You declared on NSA, fully knowing that we were allied with them. We do not ever turn back on faithful allies for our benefit, so your offer to split them in half was something that I did not even consider for a millisecond. NSA on the other hand has stuck by us the whole way through, and we will maintain that by backing them. Of course, if I was the fickle leader, interested solely in increasing the size my tribe, then I would have split up NSA with you and taken them apart. But for me, this is an impossibility, and we will stick by them through thick and thin.

Your attempts to assert your ‘strong’ position over TLA was always going to be futile:

[spoil]
mrjrtoken: Im negotiating from a strong position
mrjrtoken: you can megre NSA and fight us both which means a long protracted war..not much of a advantge or we work out something giving you and us what we want
mrjrtoken: and thats a read between the lines
mrjrtoken: those benifts have a cost for you amd the losers of the war NSA but the benifts out weight the cost in my book
mrjrtoken: bottom line you gain exactly what you need by a treaty with us..more fire power vs DSL
mrjrtoken: that comes with a price [/spoil]

No one, and I stress, no-one, will twist TLA’s actions to their advantage, just because they are in a “strong” position. This exemplifies GRIND!’s attitude. You will not force us to strike things to your advantage. We will ignore your biased offers if we want to. We do not fear you.

Furthermore, TLA feel GRIND! are massively untested. We will constitute this assessment. We bring an undefeated record against your walls, so prove to us that your swagger is justified.

In the meantime, your NSA eviction shall end. We shall put up our very own notice up on your leadership’s doors.

layoff-notice.jpg

Survival won’t be easy, judging by how easily you lost your deathstars. It does not bode well for your unsupported villages. Whether this can really be construed as a war, is the subjection of the reader, one might simply describe it as a cleansing operation or even a violent catalysis; we merely hope that this will be more interesting than our last war against REM. Against them, the stats expose all.

One thing I always promote is respect. I shall respect GRIND! in this war, and continue to do so if they fight hard. There is no denying that they have done well to come this far. We will be looking to end this streak.

We stand prepared and ready for you. We will end the NSA eviction from now. We will push you back to the rim where you originated.

TLA and Arisen declare on GRIND! and BUMP!

Best of Luck.

*DMGboi*
Leader of TLA F.

DeletedUser

Nice to be fighting with you guys for once. :)

Very nice Dow. Same minute posting, wonder what second wise it was like.

DeletedUser79621

Nice declaration Damage, you never cease to amaze.

Good luck to GRIND! looks like you guys get to be tested for real now ^^

DeletedUser

Would Grind like to claim the underdog position... if so please say so now.

Either way best of luck to Grind, a true opportunity to show the world your skill.

DeletedUser62494

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atlast! :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Things are looking smexier and smexier ^_^

And a very excellent post, DMGboi. Very well written. I was discouraged by my lazyness and hatred for reading anything other than what is printed behind mah cereal box but I'm glad I did read it... much love and respect to you, damageboi <3

And good luck too all sides ^_^

=^-^=

Timanator

Break a little more bread and wine out fellas your about to have a few more visitors.

bugcommander

Very nice declaration if i may say so myself. Best of luck to you guys and a good war to both sides

BossMan07

although DMG you stole my "your fired" line....I am the boss! lol nice declaration! Ive been wanting to see this for awhile now.

DeletedUser

although DMG you stole my "your fired" line....I am the boss! lol nice declaration! Ive been wanting to see this for awhile now.

Like a bosss! :icon_cool:

Ehem... Anywhoo, nice PnP. :)

G'luck everyone!

DeletedUser

It's always a fun world when you are fighting. i mean this is a war game. And lets face it. we might be down to the Pinultimate 3, but... this world is way exciting for the most part as people are always fighting. it might not be i hate u. u hate me therefore we fight to death. it seems that it is more.. hey .. this is a game. let's fight. which keeps it fresh.

SOME PRE-WAR STATS!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Simon Yuen

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 2,740
Difference: 2,691