A TLA Announcement: Push of Faith

DeletedUser

Should I post our plans just to make it fair? :)

let's see our plans are remove grind from w29

Gunther Maplethorpe

Stats for last week
(War stats over the last week)

It seems to me that a decently run and organized tribe that had weeks, if not months, to prepare a surprise attack against an unknowing opponent could do a lot better than that in the opening salvo. What gives? Perhaps not all of DSL is really with their "leaders" on this one...I know I've heard some grumblings from some of the smaller players.

DeletedUser62494

It seems to me that a decently run and organized tribe that had weeks, if not months, to prepare a surprise attack against an unknowing opponent could do a lot better than that in the opening salvo. What gives? Perhaps not all of DSL is really with their "leaders" on this one...I know I've heard some grumblings from some of the smaller players.

Funnily enough their is no such tribe as DSL only Shadow. Then you quote a TLA player. And to make things even more fun you make a claim that their players are grumbling and provide no proof to back your statement.....thus sir you have shown yourself to be an incompetent poster. Please do not disgrace which ever tribe you claim to represent and limit you posting :lol:

DeletedUser

GRINDwarop11.jpg

Looks like this is the only op you guys have planned so far.....how is that working for you :lol:

Hey, it's my op! :icon_smile: Didn't know you guys needed to spy, I thought TLA was that much better than Grind, guess not if they need to resort to spying already...

DeletedUser

Funnily enough their is no such tribe as DSL only Shadow. Then you quote a TLA player. And to make things even more fun you make a claim that their players are grumbling and provide no proof to back your statement.....thus sir you have shown yourself to be an incompetent poster. Please do not disgrace which ever tribe you claim to represent and limit you posting :lol:
+1 internet.

Gunther Maplethorpe if you intend to post, do so properly and towards the right people :|

DeletedUser79621

1) DSL doesn't exist, we're called Shadow.
2) Those stats were for TLA/Arisen not Shadow.
3) Provide proof of these grumblings or they didn't happen
:icon_biggrin:

Here's the Stats for SHADOW since the declaration:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Timeframe: 17/04/2010 00:00:00 to 21/04/2010 10:17:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 40
Difference: 191

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,206,586
Side 2: 374,562
Difference: 1,832,024

image.php

[/spoil]

Sorry for stealing your thread TLA.

DeletedUser

If they weren't with us, would you not have seen this coming? Players in Shadow knew well in advance what was going on, saw more evidence that what was posted in public, and more.

You can't have it both ways.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TLA Arisen Shadow
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 57
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 291,886
Side 2: 551,996
Difference: 260,110

image.php

I thought it would take two weeks for our deep support to get the front line and stabilize things, a surprise attack is hard to recover from.
Looks like this war could be grinding on for some time.

DeletedUser

Of course it will it takes time to noble 24000 villas

But I hope your not thinking grind is going to hold the world back lol as half of tla still has a few days before our attacks land and that includes me ;)

DeletedUser62494

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TLA Arisen Shadow
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 57
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 291,886
Side 2: 551,996
Difference: 260,110

image.php

I thought it would take two weeks for our deep support to get the front line and stabilize things, a surprise attack is hard to recover from.
Looks like this war could be grinding on for some time.

Sorry docke but nothing is stabilized you silly creature. TLA's deep attacks havent even started hitting and half are still to be launched sadly you have weathered little to nothing yet.

Jobetopia

Thats a little unfair Slayer :)

He was quoting a TLA player , because it was a TLA player who posted the Stats - And thats what he was refering too. There are plenty of Shadow players who have been refering to themselves as DSL on the forums. And while he does say that some smaller DSL players are grumbling he can hardly post there names and conversation on the world forum can he? I imagine that these are friends of his and he does not want to get them eaten by there own Tribe for disloyalty.

I think slayer is simply flaunting the fact that GRIND isn't nearly as cohesive as they'd like to think they are, with people ready to abandon ship already, volunteering info to save their own behinds.

Yes yes, people abandoning ship, Grinds falling apart etc etc - nice try but a little early in the War for that ;) - Grind has had a TLA spy in it for a long long time (way back before the NSA declaration the council were aware of this), we are also fairly certain we had at least one DSL spy [they have had one of the most cohesive spy networks going for an age, after all they do deal from the Shadows] :) - Are we shocked to know you are reading our forums? hmmm nope - we even left a message for the Spy in general :)

Now I know your version of events is the best one for PNP purposes - but there are plenty of other less dramatic reasons we can work with ;) And as an attempt to inspire panic, its not really working.

Gunther Maplethorpe

Funnily enough their is no such tribe as DSL only Shadow.
Despite DSL's attempts to rebrand itself by changing its name (perhaps taking a page out of Blackwater or Enron's playbook's, who changed their names to Xe and Enron Wind, respectively), I have seen no evidence that there is any actual change in the policies or procedures of the tribal leadership, as they continue to lead their members down the path of treachery, as DSL always has. I will therefore continue to use DSL, as fitting.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

- Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)

Or, in this case, still reeks of dishonor, shame, and ignominy. A rather stinky rose, in any case.

Then you quote a TLA player.
Though you fail to clarify yourself, I assume you meant to point out that I mitook the TLA/Arisen vs Grind F. stats as including Shadow. Yep...I did. But I believe the point still stands, as these current, purposefully all-inclusive, stats show:

Side 1:
Tribes: NSA TLA Arisen Shadow =TFHR=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 392
Side 2: 162
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 3,749,920
Side 2: 1,513,402
Difference: 2,236,518

image.php

The point being...why such a poor showing, after such a long prep time? Indeed, the DSL/TLA "alliance" shows evidence of being pretty weak indeed, if, even with the element of great surprise and lack of preparation on the GRIND f. side, these are the stats so far. Weak, indeed, and I'm not surprised that DSL didn't want to brag about them.

And to make things even more fun you make a claim that their players are grumbling and provide no proof to back your statement.....thus sir you have shown yourself to be an incompetent poster. Please do not disgrace which ever tribe you claim to represent and limit you posting :lol:
What proof would you deem sufficient that would still protect the anonymity of my sources? I suggest that there is no such proof possible. Believe it, or not, as you choose...but both I and DSL's leadership know that there is resentment in their ranks.

shardsofafrozenflame said:
If they weren't with us, would you not have seen this coming? Players in Shadow knew well in advance what was going on, saw more evidence that [sic] what was posted in public, and more.

There's a distinct difference between listening to your people rightly complain about how they were misled by their leadership, and expecting the same kind of disingenuous spying that DSL seems to require to move along. There's also a big difference between your people thinking, "It's nice having the GRIND! family fight our wars for us -- we finally get a little respite from fighting all those other people our leaders double-crossed" and then later thinking, "Hey! We're supposed to backstab these guys that saved our collective asses? That's...just not right." One happened before the war started, and one happened after.

kristofski said:
1) DSL doesn't exist, we're called Shadow.
2) Those stats were for TLA/Arisen not Shadow.
3) Provide proof of these grumblings or they didn't happen
1. See above.
2. See above.
3. Still fishing, eh? See above.

DeletedUser62494

Dear Gunther Maplethorpe,

Firstly I would like to say that Shadow and DSL have two completely different sets of leaders. I have known both sets and consider some of each to be my friends.

Secondly you call them backstabbers and claim they choose the path of treachery when in fact all the facts state clearly that GRIND's leadership had choosen the path of treachery and were caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

As for the so called poor showing on Shadows part yes poor showing indeed as they take kingmyster out of the top 20. And continue nobling at will.

As for the TLA/Shadow alliance being weak yes we are soooo very vernable please come and noble us all to the rim with your mighty words that fall short in every way.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Despite DSL's attempts to rebrand itself by changing its name (perhaps taking a page out of Blackwater or Enron's playbook's, who changed their names to Xe and Enron Wind, respectively), I have seen no evidence that there is any actual change in the policies or procedures of the tribal leadership, as they continue to lead their members down the path of treachery, as DSL always has. I will therefore continue to use DSL, as fitting.

Or, in this case, still reeks of dishonor, shame, and ignominy. A rather stinky rose, in any case.[/spoil]

To quote the man you blindly and obediently follow "its a new entity in my opinion." Quoting shakespear dose not make it true, it just makes it look like you try too hard. Kim and Kat are not Nevveh/Eniar, their policies are completely different. It was YOUR leadership who brought it upon you. I believe psychiatrists call this projecting. Clutching at straws with a tin foil hat on, I assume.

[spoil]Though you fail to clarify yourself, I assume you meant to point out that I mitook the TLA/Arisen vs Grind F. stats as including Shadow. Yep...I did. But I believe the point still stands, as these current, purposefully all-inclusive, stats show:

Side 1:
Tribes: NSA TLA Arisen Shadow =TFHR=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 392
Side 2: 162
Difference: 230

image.php

Side 1: 3,749,920
Side 2: 1,513,402
Difference: 2,236,518

image.php
[/spoil]

All Inclusive stats are not so inclusive or indeed relevant. We can sugar coat stats too, add in all our enemies, add in player/s that have left Grind/Bump since we declared.

[spoil]The point being...why such a poor showing, after such a long prep time? Indeed, the DSL/TLA "alliance" shows evidence of being pretty weak indeed, if, even with the element of great surprise and lack of preparation on the GRIND f. side, these are the stats so far. Weak, indeed, and I'm not surprised that DSL didn't want to brag about them.

What proof would you deem sufficient that would still protect the anonymity of my sources? I suggest that there is no such proof possible. Believe it, or not, as you choose...but both I and DSL's leadership know that there is resentment in their ranks.[/spoil]

They are not poor stats, you can only prepare so much. It should take a week maximum for any tribe to prepare, under decent leadership. Shadow are miles ahead of you in terms of takes, you didnt show them stats. You also didnt take into account that the vast majority of our ops were carpet nuking. Go look at ODD/ODA rises, and tell me it wasnt a success.

Yep, everyone hates our leadership :icon_rolleyes: You can make wild accusations all you wish. The leadership has the full backing of the tribe, once again this is mere projecting. If you want to have a go at your leadership, be my guest.

[spoil]There's a distinct difference between listening to your people rightly complain about how they were misled by their leadership, and expecting the same kind of disingenuous spying that DSL seems to require to move along. There's also a big difference between your people thinking, "It's nice having the GRIND! family fight our wars for us -- we finally get a little respite from fighting all those other people our leaders double-crossed" and then later thinking, "Hey! We're supposed to backstab these guys that saved our collective asses? That's...just not right." One happened before the war started, and one happened after.[/spoil]

Wait what? I thought it couldnt get more illogical..but there you go. Congratz.

Who did you save us from? Our only problem has ever been TLA, NSA was/is/always has been, not much of a fight. Get off your high horse, you saved no one. The only person you tried to save was yourself when you thought you'd be facing TLA. But you can dress up in a superman costume and dance around if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just when the flame war was beginning, the troll appears :lol:

but what are you on about gunther, poor showings from us? as we are such large tribes, we have members in K21etc, who are about 200hrs out from the fighting. of course it will take a while for them to start doing damage, it took me 70 hours to attack K54 from K43.

and docke, fair play for those stats, it seems the lines are starting to hold and your starting to fight back. i would expect no less from the third best tribe in this world :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey leave me alone i like being the bullet catcher, sooner me than someone else :icon_rolleyes:

End of the day i have lost alot of villages, i do not see the point of stacking one player with a front of 200+ villages therefore if i have to lose them i will... It may take a few weeks to totally break me so flame away...

I will happily give up my rank and stats to keep other players stronger, thats just me.

DeletedUser

So what will u do king when your whole account is gone?

I think it's a stupid move letting shadow gain ground and u lose ground in the name if what? Helping your tribe lol

DeletedUser

All Inclusive stats are not so inclusive or indeed relevant. We can sugar coat stats too, add in all our enemies, add in player/s that have left Grind/Bump since we declared.

No one has left Grind! or Bump! since the war started, not sure why you are adding in non existent players.
We are at war with 5 tribes at once, but unlike DShadowL we will not go on about "taking on the whole world" because its only two thirds or so of it.