A TLA Announcement: Push of Faith

DeletedUser

I can't help but to kind of cheer for grind... but at the same time im loving to see them lose... It's really weird.
The amount of willing spies in Grind is however increasing...
Off to send more nukies

DeletedUser

No one has left Grind! or Bump! since the war started, not sure why you are adding in non existent players.
We are at war with 5 tribes at once, but unlike DShadowL we will not go on about "taking on the whole world" because its only two thirds or so of it.

http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=3814497

Honestly, do you think before you post? This is the second time you've responded to something I said, neither time have you read what I said properly nor done any research. Its infuriating.

I said "player/s" as I didnt do my research. I know that player was kicked the second nobles were sent, could have been more, or just the one. I was merely pointing out that the all revealing stats showed nothing, and were completely bias. And yes, I realise he was being internally nobled, but that dose not change my point.

As for the second bit, congratz? I wonder does anyone else see the irony of bragging about not bragging.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

I can't help but to kind of cheer for grind... but at the same time im loving to see them lose... It's really weird.
The amount of willing spies in Grind is however increasing...
Off to send more nukies

Completely off topic from the war, pnp, he said/she said etc etc - We have all had spies - No Tribe on here can ever claim to be immune from spies.

And I understand when a Tribe places a Spy (by whatever means they use) inside an enemy tribe, thats person is working for there "Real" tribe to gain intelligence on the enemey and will be welcomed back to the fold later.

But I will never understand why people try to sell out there Tribes in a time of war [I mean that seperate from any form of PNP, thats happend to ALL of us] - I mean, what do they think is going to happen?

If there own Tribe finds out, they are dead, if the Enemy win, they are probablly still dead - or at best a despised and untrusted member of the "Victorious" tribe. - I mean they just sold out one Tribe when the going got tough to save there precious skins, why on earth would the leadership of there new tribe ever trust them in a crisis. Seems strange to me.

I mean lets face it, when a Tribe loses a War its the "Best" players that are recruited and accepted into the other tribe with open arms. Those players who have won the respect of there opponents in game, either through conduct or game skill. Not the odious little turd who messaged you five minutes after the declaration and says "Hi, im willing to sell out my friends to save my own skin".

Also seems a very "low" thing to do - after all your selling out the people you are fighting alongside - your friends and tribemates just so you can keep your villages. Lets face it, there are always inactive or quitting players in a Tribe, if you fight your ass off, do a good job, but lose your villa's by being overwhelmed by the enemy - Chances are your Tribe will find you a new account if you still want to play!

DeletedUser62494

No one has left Grind! or Bump! since the war started, not sure why you are adding in non existent players.
We are at war with 5 tribes at once, but unlike DShadowL we will not go on about "taking on the whole world" because its only two thirds or so of it.

Yes the and out of those 5 tribes which can really challenge you?
Shadow yes they can.

Arisen part of TLA F. so obviously.
TLA Yes we are :icon_twisted:

NSA hardly a war anymore

SoA really these guys must give you a run for your money.

=TFHR= ah the horrible cockroaches that you cant seem to beat.

And oddly your post does seem to scream of we are taking on the world. Just because you say you arent saying that doesnt change the fact that you just did :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There's a distinct difference between listening to your people rightly complain about how they were misled by their leadership, and expecting the same kind of disingenuous spying that DSL seems to require to move along. There's also a big difference between your people thinking, "It's nice having the GRIND! family fight our wars for us -- we finally get a little respite from fighting all those other people our leaders double-crossed" and then later thinking, "Hey! We're supposed to backstab these guys that saved our collective asses? That's...just not right." One happened before the war started, and one happened after.

Hey, if Shadow leadership misled the tribe how exactly could we have stacked our frontlines? Wait did we? Have you even attacked our frontlines yet? I thought Shadow took months to prepare this grandiose scheme of masterful treachery in our evil ungrateful ways blah blah. In the world of common sense, you see that the role of 'woe-is-me' victim isn't plausible with this current argument that you are putting forward. Either we took a long time to prepare, or the tribe was misled and we're winging it. You can't have both worlds. Honestly it took less than a day to make all the war plans on you guys. By the way, your arrogance is showing again, can you manage a few sentences without self-admiration? Would be nice to see.

Timanator

I know I am a little late on this,but nice to be noticed.:icon_smile: I know I might get a little more heat for this, but to let who ever planned this thing know your little guy from bump sent only one attack at ram speed.:lol: I don't think I need to explain what the correct action is when they arrive. Next time send them all ram speed to make it a little more interesting, because if you sent nobles none of you guys are under 100hrs to those villages. It seems a big waist of time to me. Glad we have that ignore button.:icon_razz:

GRINDwarop11.jpg

Looks like this is the only op you guys have planned so far.....how is that working for you :lol:

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=3814497

Honestly, do you think before you post? This is the second time you've responded to something I said, neither time have you read what I said properly nor done any research. Its infuriating.

I said "player/s" as I didnt do my research. I know that player was kicked the second nobles were sent, could have been more, or just the one. I was merely pointing out that the all revealing stats showed nothing, and were completely bias. And yes, I realise he was being internally nobled, but that dose not change my point.

As for the second bit, congratz? I wonder does anyone else see the irony of bragging about not bragging.

Fine, you want 8 more war caps? Take them. Maybe you should also count the 10 villages we gifted to you out of his account a month ago as caps? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In 1981 there was an event between two countries. A sporting event where the underdog had a very small possibility of a draw off the last ball of a cricket match. But because this underdog had caused problems the favourite decided to eliminate even that small chance of a draw. The captain of the opposing side instrcuted his bowler to bowl an underarm delivery along the ground so the ball could not be hit for six.

The fact that the captain had to go to such extremes, embarrassed his entire nation to which they still have not recovered. Even his own team mates were disgusted in him. The captain himself literally went insane for a period of time due to the imense pressure he found himself under. Even the governments of the two countries become involved. 30 years later and the event still lives on.

That guy was an international sportsman who was used to pressure and he cracked. He has shown no signs of emiotional weakness before. All up with time I have no doubt that the pressure will crack show through in those times like they have before. Maybe I am wrong and I will be shown that emotions do not need to be controlled in leadership positions.

All this talk of spies does not concern me. Actually quite the opposite I know of a few spies that you have created for yourselves on other worlds. People who used to respect that "captain" who no longer do.

Win or lose, does not matter, you still need to live with your actions. Nice try to attempt to claim the moral high ground but I think the best poster in the world (jobe) has shown the truth. So we know there is core group of logical DSL people who feel upset at their own reputations being tarnished.

Thumbs up to TLA as said before. This post is not about them at all, they did a fantastic job turning a negative situation into a positive situation. And Damage certainly know how to exploit a weakness especially when the recipients can be played easily due to the lack of control

I do like Salyers response to just about any post. He will break it down from start to finish. Wonder how he would handle a paradox though? That might kill him because there is no ending! Slayer out of curioisty, do you believe in the chicken or the egg first?

Good luck to all sides

DeletedUser

And I understand when a Tribe places a Spy (by whatever means they use) inside an enemy tribe, thats person is working for there "Real" tribe to gain intelligence on the enemey and will be welcomed back to the fold later.

But I will never understand why people try to sell out there Tribes in a time of war [I mean that seperate from any form of PNP, thats happend to ALL of us] - I mean, what do they think is going to happen?

If there own Tribe finds out, they are dead, if the Enemy win, they are probablly still dead - or at best a despised and untrusted member of the "Victorious" tribe. - I mean they just sold out one Tribe when the going got tough to save there precious skins, why on earth would the leadership of there new tribe ever trust them in a crisis. Seems strange to me.

"Espionage or spying involves an individual obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information."

Spying is a legitimate mean used in wars. Spying is very common in RL so why it surprises you so much? How can they be trusted by their country? It works the same here in TW as in RL.

1) Not all spies are trying to save their skins.
2) If GRIND! has spies like mentioned above it doesn't show the weakness of your enemies as if they needed a spy to win you but the opposite - it shows your weakness and instability by having a spy/spies.

But I will never understand why people try to sell out there Tribes in a time of war

3) If a spy like you said was "placed" in your tribe by the enemy it means he never considered you as his tribe. He is not selling his tribe as he never considered it as his tribe unless he was tortured or threatened and I doubt this is the situation here in TW.

Jobetopia

"Espionage or spying involves an individual obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information."

Spying is a legitimate mean used in wars. Spying is very common in RL so why it surprises you so much? How can they be trusted by their country? It works the same here in TW as in RL.

1) Not all spies are trying to save their skins.
2) If GRIND! has spies like mentioned above it doesn't show the weakness of your enemies as if they needed a spy to win you but the opposite - it shows your weakness and instability by having a spy/spies.

3) If a spy like you said was "placed" in your tribe by the enemy it means he never considered you as his tribe. He is not selling his tribe as he never considered it as his tribe unless he was tortured or threatened and I doubt this is the situation here in TW.

Erm - Joker, you answer to my post does not actually bear much resembelence to what I said :) - First off I was not talking about Grind specifically, I was talking about everyone - every single Tribe has had spies at one point or another.

Secondly I said that I understand when a spy is "Placed" in another Tribe by his parent Tribe (thats quite legitamate as you say - he is just working for his real Tribe).

What I was saying was I dont understand the Cowards that sell out there Tribe the moment things get tough to save there Skin - its a nonsense because they will never gain anything from it apart from a bad reputation.

Thirdly - Where did I say anywhere in the post you quoted that using Spies makes the other Tribe weak? If you are offered information you will take it, intelligence is the cornerstone of any war. - We have all at some point had Spies in another Tribe, we have all had spies in our own Tribes (its not a unique problem).

- The only thing I said was that I dont understand why some Players choose to sell out there Tribe the moment they think they might lose some Villa's, to save there own skins - the chances are all they are doing is betraying there friends and will still lose all there own villa's one way or another.

Its not a move that makes much sense to me, and thats not PNP or indeed anything about this war - or Grind, Shadow, TLA, NSA or any other Tribe - Just speculating on something thats happened to all of us..

DeletedUser

Erm - Joker, you answer to my post does not actually bear much resembelence to what I said :) - First off I was not talking about Grind specifically, I was talking about everyone - every single Tribe has had spies at one point or another.

Yes, I have a tendency to quote only one part but reply to more than one player. It's my bad sorry for that :)

[spoil]I replied also to this:
Hey, it's my op! Didn't know you guys needed to spy, I thought TLA was that much better than Grind, guess not if they need to resort to spying already...
[/spoil]

Its not a move that makes much sense to me, and thats not PNP or indeed anything about this war - or Grind, Shadow, TLA, NSA or any other Tribe - Just speculating on something thats happened to all of us..

Does it matter if it's a PNP or not? :lol:

Just don't try too hard - when someone tries so hard to prove his "truth" it means it's not obvious which undermines the truth of your words.

Your PNP is one of the best. You write a lot of text, you add details from the history of the world and quote every single paragraph. I think I never saw a post that was destined to you and you didn't reply to as if it would be considered as a PnP defeat for you.

Many when they see your posts believe you even though when half of the things you say are irrelevant (same as it was back then when flaming Graylin along with Yoni).

It is very difficult to make a proper reply to you when you write like 3 full pages of text. This is your power, you are aware to this and you use it. In the end of the day you get 100% on your PnP as I believe it does the job.

Yet if the 'facts' and 'truth' you are trying to show us were obvious and true you wouldn't have to try so hard to convince everyone on this. But after all we both know there is no truth but just PnP :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

Yes, I have a tendency to quote only one part but reply to more than one player. It's my bad sorry for that :)

[spoil]I replied also to this:
[/spoil]

Ahhhh apologies as well in that case, I saw your post and thought - "I did'nt say that!" lol.

Yet if the 'facts' and 'truth' you are trying to show us were obvious and true you wouldn't have to try so hard to convince everyone on this. But after all we both know there is no truth but just PnP :icon_wink:

I would debate this one - theres an old saying:

"a lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes" (think it was Twain?)

Personally I dont think the Truth and PNP are mutually exclusive terms - Back in the day nev once said to me:

"PnP in essence is either facts used in an incriminating manner to victimise, humiliate or gain some sort of mental advantage OR complete lies, with a fundamental basis of doing the same 3 things."

And thats something I really dont agree with, because facts can someimes just be facts and the truth is hard to counter. I like to think that while a lie may be half way around the world, when the truth catches up to him it will give him a damn good kicking, because it stopped to put its boots on :)