A TLA Announcement: Push of Faith

DeletedUser

i can'y believe i am going to say this:icon_rolleyes: good luck tla:lol:

DeletedUser62494

Im sure Shadow would be glad to have him too :)

Also Hi slayer.

Hello ebbs, Long time no chat. Hopefully the world has treated you well.

And I am sure any tribe who knows anything about him would love him to join their side.

DeletedUser

We can hope that he returns to W29. Although I have never talked to him, I have heard only great things about him.

I sat him once, back in DSL. Was good fun. And I can safely say those 'great things' are true. :)

DeletedUser

Smart move Dmg and good luck in your war :) hope to give you a run for your money tho :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser62494

GRINDwarop11.jpg

Looks like this is the only op you guys have planned so far.....how is that working for you :lol:

DeletedUser

GRINDwarop11.jpg

Looks like this is the only op you guys have planned so far.....how is that working for you :lol:

Slayer, didn't anyone tell you. Spies are like Fight Club. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. lol, dumbass, thanks for the heads up. If you guys eventually get a spy into the officer's forums, don't forget to give us a heads up too.

whall0625

Stats for last week

Side 1:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 45
Difference: 76

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,162,573
Side 2: 423,696
Difference: 738,877

image.php

DeletedUser

Ohhai Mason, I didn't know you played here.
*waves*

I think slayer is simply flaunting the fact that GRIND isn't nearly as cohesive as they'd like to think they are, with people ready to abandon ship already, volunteering info to save their own behinds.

DeletedUser62494

Slayer, didn't anyone tell you. Spies are like Fight Club. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. lol, dumbass, thanks for the heads up. If you guys eventually get a spy into the officer's forums, don't forget to give us a heads up too.

Haha you may call me dumb and thats fine. But just remember that your ops and plans and anything you post on your forums we will see and we will know your every move. :lol:

Not to mention its just so amusing how fast the spies start to come out when your tribe is in trouble and knows it.

DeletedUser

hey shards i have not been here long a week maybe something along those lines.