~=A=~ VS weaker link

DeletedUser

I'm proud to announce to all of you that after the 1st wave of attacks they only manage to noble 3 of my villages, and even that 3 were the last ones i've nobled even in the same day that the attacks started.

I'm flerted with this action, because the ~=A=~ are talking about a war with HaitaX and PaxW but they stop the war to attack me.

I also would like to tell all of you that this happens because i was in a "personal war" with shikamaru-esp and after a couple of days and after nobled a couple of villages and killed all his offensive troops, he decided to quit, with his tail under his legs.

After that, a friend of his eeeeeeee had decided to launch all of his troops (both defensive and offensive) against my vilages, and in a retaliation, i've nobled a few villages from him too, and kill all his troops.

Now, that shows how great the players who are attacking me are, because after that, they decided to attack me, they knew that i've suffered some heavy losses and decided that was the time.

So i will put all of his names here to be remembered:

m0Sc4.
bagohanme11
khrayn
LeeLi
mghani
Nahuel Conh
arty68
V4ndal
Wolves Apha

And the most strange thing, is that kangaroom from PKs have also decided to take part of this by sending scouts to my villages all timed up with the others attacks.

So that brings one question:

- Is it true that ~=A=~ are allies with PKs and are hiding this from the begining, winning about some wars?

Well, guess is pretty obvious the answer for that question.

DeletedUser

Nope not true

I wasn't expecting that you will say "oh yes, it's true"...

-Can you explain me why kangaroom decided to attack me?

-Can you explain me why khrayn nobled some villages from jackie.rfx? Were is your reaction to that?

-How many members from them do you received in your tribe so far, and the time will tell us how many more will.

DeletedUser

-Can you explain me why khrayn nobled some villages from jackie.rfx? Were is your reaction to that?

-How many members from them do you received in your tribe so far, and the time will tell us how many more will.

Because your a... Your not worth another forum point of swearing but this has got nothing to do with the PKs, I just like your villages.

DeletedUser

I'm proud to announce to all of you that after the 1st wave of attacks they only manage to noble 3 of my villages, and even that 3 were the last ones i've nobled even in the same day that the attacks started.

I'm flerted with this action, because the ~=A=~ are talking about a war with HaitaX and PaxW but they stop the war to attack me.

I also would like to tell all of you that this happens because i was in a "personal war" with shikamaru-esp and after a couple of days and after nobled a couple of villages and killed all his offensive troops, he decided to quit, with his tail under his legs.

After that, a friend of his eeeeeeee had decided to launch all of his troops (both defensive and offensive) against my vilages, and in a retaliation, i've nobled a few villages from him too, and kill all his troops.

Now, that shows how great the players who are attacking me are, because after that, they decided to attack me, they knew that i've suffered some heavy losses and decided that was the time.

So i will put all of his names here to be remembered:

m0Sc4.
bagohanme11
khrayn
LeeLi
mghani
Nahuel Conh
arty68
V4ndal
Wolves Apha

And the most strange thing, is that kangaroom from PKs have also decided to take part of this by sending scouts to my villages all timed up with the others attacks.

So that brings one question:

- Is it true that ~=A=~ are allies with PKs and are hiding this from the begining, winning about some wars?

Well, guess is pretty obvious the answer for that question.

Shikamaru and EEEEEE were close friends.

They did not speak english, so they only communicated with each other. Not once have they posted in our forums other than to claim villages.

So your claim that we are attacking you knowing that you are weak, is false.
However, thanks for telling us of your current status. :icon_biggrin:

As for your claim about us being secretly allied with the PKs. That is incorrect. As the new Baron of Apotheosis, I can say that we are not allied with any member of LFKD or SRVD.

DeletedUser

so far only Archblade has jumped ship. Soon as this war is over with, I will personally deal with him.

wolves apha

Nothing personal. Atleast for me....

Good luck.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser7397

He is a Player Killer and properly got some of your villages offered, why should he say no to that

-Can you explain me why khrayn nobled some villages from jackie.rfx? Were is your reaction to that?You can ask Kharyn about what mail he got from me.. But it wasnt a friendly one

-How many members from them do you received in your tribe so far, and the time will tell us how many more will.Not sure how many have passed through A, and i really dont care. And they do have a few interresting members, so if they decide to apply to PKs they will most likely be welcome.

Still sad that I didnt trust you enough to join us?

DeletedUser

Shikamaru and EEEEEE were close friends.

They did not speak english, so they only communicated with each other. Not once have they posted in our forums other than to claim villages.

So your claim that we are attacking you knowing that you are weak, is false.
However, thanks for telling us of your current status. :icon_biggrin:

As for your claim about us being secretly allied with the PKs. That is incorrect. As the new Baron of Apotheosis, I can say that we are not allied with any member of LFKD or SRVD.

Once again, you are lying:

shikamaru-esp was from Spain and he does speak english, however, as i'm Portuguese, i've talked with him several times in spanish, and we call our litle war "mano-a-mano". (wich means, one-o-one fight)
If this is not true, than he sold his account to someone, because strangely he had on his profile that he was from rajvosa for a while and then back to valencia, spain.

EEEEEEEE sent me some strange messages, but he's a big noob, and known around as a big coward, so i guess when he sent against my villages all of his troops, he was being account sat.

DeletedUser

Still sad that I didnt trust you enough to join us?

I'm sad because i don't enter your tribe because i reject your condition, remember?

You told me that i've to let you account sat my account for 10 minutes and after that you will make ~=A=~ stops theirs attacks.

DeletedUser

Once again, you are lying:

shikamaru-esp was from Spain and he does speak english, however, as i'm Portuguese, i've talked with him several times in spanish, and we call our litle war "mano-a-mano". (wich means, one-o-one fight)
If this is not true, than he sold his account to someone, because strangely he had on his profile that he was from rajvosa for a while and then back to valencia, spain.

EEEEEEEE sent me some strange messages, but he's a big noob, and known around as a big coward, so i guess when he sent against my villages all of his troops, he was being account sat.

once again?

DeletedUser

I'm sad because i don't enter your tribe because i reject your condition, remember?

You told me that i've to let you account sat my account for 10 minutes and after that you will make ~=A=~ stops theirs attacks.

Weaker stop bleating about being attacked this is a WAR GAME not Sim City.

I think letting a duke sit for 10 mins is not unrealistic if you have any thing to hide you can always delete it before he sits. The reason is to see if you can make the grade. Have you got armies and building formations that will allow you to add value to his tribe.

Do you think PKs or any other top tribe would take someone that is weak because they have been attacked and are about to be rimmed?

You had some respect from some of us because you was active and fighting well. Now I am afraid you lost all the respect by being exactly what you are accusing everyone else of being.

As for making ~=A=~ stop their attacks was you going let Grapler sit?

For our attacks to stop you do not need to hide in another tribe press that button that says start over.

Bags

DeletedUser7397

Yes of course i remember. And since you refused to let me sit you, i didnt trust you.

DeletedUser

Weaker stop bleating about being attacked this is a WAR GAME not Sim City.

How about you guys? You are bleating since HaitaX decided to attack you and you all knew that was going to happen.

I think letting a duke sit for 10 mins is not unrealistic if you have any thing to hide you can always delete it before he sits. The reason is to see if you can make the grade. Have you got armies and building formations that will allow you to add value to his tribe.

I think he can knew that only by looking to my OD rank.
And my understand of being in a tribe is to be into a group with democracie exists and everybody is free to do what they want, not impose to someone something that he want to do.

However, you miss the Big Headline: he told me that if i join PKs he will make yours (~=A~=) attacks stop.

And i'm not gleating, i've just put the names of my attackers, (wich everyone of them are about the same size of me or double my size), in order to let people view how well oiled is your so pretense called war machine.

DeletedUser

Yes of course i remember. And since you refused to let me sit you, i didnt trust you.

Fine by me.

One question, though:

- Is there a deal or something to let them keep jackie.rfx villages and mines also, for the levyiahthan ones? Do you make some kind of pact?

DeletedUser

None of your attackers have complained about a war that why we play and we can even manage to play on more than one front :lol:

Bags

DeletedUser

None of your attackers have complained about a war that why we play and we can even manage to play on more than one front :lol:

Bags

Indeed, we can see that by watching your tribe new achievments....

DeletedUser7397

Oh dear weaker link. You seem to miss the second most important part in this game: diplomacy.

I told you that if you were going join, I was sure that I could arrange for A to leave you alone if you did the same towards them. That would also be in the interest of A, since you were an apparently agressive player. I have done it before when other members have joined, doing their diplomacy.

For the deal you are talking about. Thats purely non-sence, we keeep our own villages as far as its possible. But the deal could have been made, but right now it dosnt seem like A have something to offer us, so i doubt they want to fight us over our villages. They seem to have enough trouble as it is.

ANd now for the reason that i didnt trust you. You asked me early if you could join. I told you pretty simple what you had to do. But instead of listening to me, you started trying to get in, by writing some of my other members. That resulted in you were running around spying towards other tribes. And in general i would NEVER trust someone that were so happy to spy
against others(unless i ordered it myself). You could be spying against us as well. Thats why i wanted to see if you were honest enough to let me sit you. You refused, and now your villages are falling. I guess you dont have many friends left in this world. I wonder what your current tribe thinks of you when they know about your spying past. You did ok in war, but failed big time in diplomacy. And this is the result. Good luck in your next world.

DeletedUser

You did ok in war, but failed big time in diplomacy. And this is the result. Good luck in your next world.[/b]

This means that your tribe will also join in attacking me?

Yes, because so far they only manage to noble 3 of my villages, and those villages were nobled hours before, with walls down and the player who nobled those villages, noble from a village within 35 minutes of each nobleman attack.

So, i miss your point about me get rimmed soon...

At this precisely moment, they are coordinated his attacks, based upon the scout reports that i so kindly let them have.:icon_confused:

So, I guess i will quit before i get rimmed for sure...:lol: