~=A=~ VS weaker link

DeletedUser

I think it's kinda depressing to see that the only one to make decent posts in the past few weeks has been a person who quit long ago... unless he has a different account, then that changes things.

Still not playing -.-

DeletedUser

Kusty come back to us, join R2 with daz and co and have some fun again

DeletedUser

I find that I enjoy going out places with friends and family more than I enjoy spending whole nights taking and protecting virtual villages.

DUMBUMCLUM

Denial at its finest. You know you want the glory of royally pissing off noobs. You could actually be doing people a favour by rimming them and giving them less to do on the computer.

DeletedUser

Ben, stop it... He has escapped Tribal Wars Grips,so don't try to lure him back in...

it's CRUEL :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I find that I enjoy going out places with friends and family more than I enjoy spending whole nights taking and protecting virtual villages.

come on Kusty we knows you can multi task. 1-2hrs a day ain't a lot of time to devote to TW.

DeletedUser

I think it's kinda depressing to see that the only one to make decent posts in the past few weeks has been a person who quit long ago... unless he has a different account, then that changes things.

Thanks! (It was me, I guess, LOL)

And i've no account in any world of Tribalwars.net at the moment, just started to play in the Portuguese server and that brings to me old memories, and this world was the most fun for me.

I miss the fun of everybody making flame posts on this forum, and in the game too.

Hail!

DeletedUser

Thanks! (It was me, I guess, LOL)

And i've no account in any world of Tribalwars.net at the moment, just started to play in the Portuguese server and that brings to me old memories, and this world was the most fun for me.

I miss the fun of everybody making flame posts on this forum, and in the game too.

Hail!