~=A=~ VS weaker link

DeletedUser

It's a shame... These forums used to be *fairly* active. I miss most of the older posters =/

DeletedUser

yes these forums had their day, not its just mostly garbage post like this one. lol.

DeletedUser

We need to get some more in-gamers to frequent the forums. Persuade your friends to make an account, or to use the one they already have.

The main problem is, however, that bugger all happens in World 5 on a political scale. But, this forum could be used for much more than politics discussion. I know many of you have some amusing stories to tell, and you badmouth each other outside of the forums more than frequently. Why not make some propaganda?
Propaganda, in this instance, need not be about buffing or destroying a person or tribes image... Our opinions on each other are pretty much set... Instead, we should do it purely for entertainment purposes. Daz and Fizz already do their part in this, and so should the rest of you.

It's not that hard, and these forums will be glorious again because of it.

Wilky1992

We need to get some more in-gamers to frequent the forums. Persuade your friends to make an account, or to use the one they already have.

The main problem is, however, that bugger all happens in World 5 on a political scale. But, this forum could be used for much more than politics discussion. I know many of you have some amusing stories to tell, and you badmouth each other outside of the forums more than frequently. Why not make some propaganda?
Propaganda, in this instance, need not be about buffing or destroying a person or tribes image... Our opinions on each other are pretty much set... Instead, we should do it purely for entertainment purposes. Daz and Fizz already do their part in this, and so should the rest of you.

It's not that hard, and these forums will be glorious again because of it.

Until a mod comes along and locks it. :(

DeletedUser

Kustard come back to world 5, all tribes have plenty of accounts in world 5 for you :p

DeletedUser

Kustard come back to world 5, all tribes have plenty of accounts in world 5 for you :p

I think the only tribe I would even consider joining right now is R2-TRU.

But, it's not going to happen. I still lack time, even though I have plenty of internet access.

DeletedUser

ok... i need help

Think of an event that has happened in World 5 very recently. An example would be the formation of ReV.
From there you need to consider how it has affected your tribe, their tribe, and the world in general (Facts):
  • 'Some of V V V's best players have split off and are fighting under their leaders commands'
  • 'Enemy tribes are prepared for an attack by them'
  • 'There's a new tribe in the top 20 fighting under V V V'
With those ideas in mind, you can decide on how you wish to portray this change. Do you want to hurt them or heal them?:
  • "V V V have lost some of their best players due to incompetence in leadership"
  • "V V V are going back to their old ways and are making more family tribes"
  • "V V V have sent out their scouting party, could a war be upon us?"
  • "V V V are going to war one step at a time"
Once you've decided on the angle, you need to present it:
  • Use facts to back up your statements and humour to keep an interest in your topic.
  • Appropriate pictures and stats can be a blessing.
  • Put larger pieces of information in spoiler tags.
Finally, check your topic thoroughly:
  • Does it make sense?
  • Have I spelled everything correctly?
  • Is the layout easy to read? (Preview post)
And finally... Click "Submit Reply" if you think it's good.

DeletedUser

sounds good... i'll give it a go sometime. but don't expect anything; i've never really done any proper propaganda on this game. just spam i suppose.

DeletedUser

sounds good... i'll give it a go sometime. but don't expect anything; i've never really done any proper propaganda on this game. just spam i suppose.

Well, give it your best shot... If you can't do it, you can't do it :icon_neutral:

It would just be nice to see people giving it a go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kustard you put alot of effort into that one. its possibly wasted on bicky :D

i was entertained the full 30 secs it took to read it. job well done.

DUMBUMCLUM

I think it's kinda depressing to see that the only one to make decent posts in the past few weeks has been a person who quit long ago... unless he has a different account, then that changes things.

Matt76827

I think its funny how KK puts in a bit of effort to explain what a good post is and how to make it and the 2nd person that replies to it uses it as an excuse to flame someone else.