~=A=~ VS weaker link

wolves apha

By the way weaker, when you say i'm attacking you, please specify how. i simply scouted you twice. you are also about 60 hours away by ram and about 70-80 hours away by noble.

Second of all, like some others said, i did respect you, but i have lost all of that after reading through this thread. And as effewe said, we have not stopped the war. Just that those in k62 had a hard time helping the war effort and you came on here bragging that you took out some of our members, so we thought some of us in k62 would do something about it.

DeletedUser

Just that those in k62 had a hard time helping the war effort and you came on here bragging that you took out some of our members, so we thought some of us in k62 would do something about it.

Tell me please, when you have seen be bragging that i've taken some of your tribe members... I can't remember doing that, and you know why?
Because I didn't.

One of your ex-mates (SHIKAMRAU-ESP) decided to challenge me for a war ("one-o-one") and i accept that, and nobody can blaim me if he was a noob (even if he had double my size in points and in villages), and he decided to quit.

After that, someone else (EEEEEEEE) decided to send all his troops against my villages and I've only counter attack and noble some of his villages, what would I supposed to do? Send him resources?

This is the truth, so i do your tribe a favor by eliminated 2 weak players and in your mates words, inactive ones.
All of you bennefit of my actions, because i've cleared out the villages, and you all are nobleing those without having losses, since they were empty.

So, I miss the point of me being attacked when I simple react by doing the right thing. You expected me to do what?

If someone else wants to put here more lies, please don't... because i'm sick of being accused when all my mistake was and are to be A GREAT MAN AND A GREAT PLAYER.

(Oh and by the way, you are doing the same with your mate (player: 4233). You had launch all his troops against my villages and you are canabalizing him.)

DeletedUser

Who is sitting who here

I only know we are sitting pretty

Bags

DeletedUser

As for your claim about us being secretly allied with the PKs. That is incorrect. As the new Baron of Apotheosis, I can say that we are not allied with any member of LFKD or SRVD.

See, this is why I love Apothesis. Just out there grillin' on their own...

Everyone in the tribe (that I've come across) has always been straight, to the point, with nothing but the best in mind. Kick ass guys.

It's funny that a player makes such a post that the 1st wave of attacks "didn't work"... You're 500k points. That's not exactly that "easy" of a task, no matter how weak you are. I'm assuming you're a little savvy in your defense here...

The fact is, it may take 2-3 waves to clear most if not all your defense, but then you're pitifully hopeless and I imagine Apothesis won't even be able to keep up with minting coins as they noble your empire.

That's what TW is all about - a slow painful death. You just felt the first sting, and it hurt so bad you had to post about it.

I'll enjoy watching you shrivel up and leap to the rim.

Apothesis, you better kick ass and send me reports :)

DeletedUser

See, this is why I love Apothesis. Just out there grillin' on their own...

Everyone in the tribe (that I've come across) has always been straight, to the point, with nothing but the best in mind. Kick ass guys.

It's funny that a player makes such a post that the 1st wave of attacks "didn't work"... You're 500k points. That's not exactly that "easy" of a task, no matter how weak you are. I'm assuming you're a little savvy in your defense here...

The fact is, it may take 2-3 waves to clear most if not all your defense, but then you're pitifully hopeless and I imagine Apothesis won't even be able to keep up with minting coins as they noble your empire.

That's what TW is all about - a slow painful death. You just felt the first sting, and it hurt so bad you had to post about it.

I'll enjoy watching you shrivel up and leap to the rim.

Apothesis, you better kick ass and send me reports :)

We will in about a week when the first waves hit

DeletedUser

bragging?
Ha, you made topics in order to get attention... fool

DeletedUser

I'm assuming that you know how to use TW.plus, so you can figure it out by yourself, that i've made a big jump with nobleing those 2 players, because when i first attack, i was a 100K player, so it's very easy to noble a 100K player, even if now i'm 500K but the villages are all new and you know how much time you need to rebuild troops and buildings.:icon_eek:

As for me get rimmed in a week, you must be joking...
Some bird told me that you are planning a huge attack but for me are all fakes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

bragging?
Ha, you made topics in order to get attention... fool

Yes archy, i've made this topic only to get attention... I've nothing else to do and since you don't nominate me Duke of your tribe...:lol:

By the way, i've got a real ugly picture that i think you may recognize.:icon_redface:

Hail

DeletedUser

Yes archy, i've made this topic only to get attention... I've nothing else to do and since you don't nominate me Duke of your tribe...:lol:

By the way, i've got a real ugly picture that i think you may recognize.:icon_redface:

Hail

not only this topic, the ones before don't you remember, numpty?

DeletedUser

not only this topic, the ones before don't you remember, numpty?

Well, well, you are now using words like "numpty" soon you will start to buy some pink clothes and go to the sauna with tha boys...:icon_redface:

(they also like ugly gays?:icon_eek: )

DeletedUser

no they don't like gays (points at weaker)
but they do like gay(as in meaning HAPPY) people

DeletedUser

As for me get rimmed in a week, you must be joking...
Some bird told me that you are planning a huge attack but for me are all fakes.

How would a birdie be able to tell you what is going on when it is not even planned fool.

Thats why it will take a while we are planing other things for now, like important factors in our war. You have no troops left and will need 2 weeks to rebuild so we have no need to waste nukes on you for now. You cant launch against us with anything other than a few spears for at least a week and even then it will be a futile attack with half armies.

So lets leave the forum for the worthy issues of the day and not some petulant fool crying over his lost efforts in trying to work his way in to an area where only fools would dare to tread.

I like this game so much where you can drag out the pain of going to the rim when some n00b decides he can take on players and take villages near bigger and better players who can take him out anytime they like.

Take a leaf out of some of your old tribe mates. One of them got rimmed by us and conducted himself like a man throughout. He put up a good fight and even turned down the offer of joining our tribe after the war as he wanted to go out as a warrior.

I might add that this player is a PA to all of us and rightfully so. We have supported him at the rim and will always support him. As soon as he is strong again I will be happy to get him into my tribe. Shame this world is spoilt by those that want to moan when they come up against better players who do not play sim city but play Tribal WARS

Now please go to the rim quietly when the time comes and stop blabbing about it.

When my time comes it will be with honor and not in the forums for all the rest to laugh at me.

Bags