~=A=~ VS weaker link

DeletedUser7397

Never said you would be rimmed, only that you´re villages are falling.

And quit, well yeah it seems like the better option, no need to fight a lost battle.

But thanks for entering our competition with a cool picture and as i said good luck in the other worlds if you play any.

DeletedUser

This means that your tribe will also join in attacking me?

Yes, because so far they only manage to noble 3 of my villages, and those villages were nobled hours before, with walls down and the player who nobled those villages, noble from a village within 35 minutes of each nobleman attack.

So, i miss your point about me get rimmed soon...

At this precisely moment, they are coordinated his attacks, based upon the scout reports that i so kindly let them have.:icon_confused:

So, I guess i will quit before i get rimmed for sure...:lol:

I'll see what i can do about it

DeletedUser

I can only comment on one thing that you're wrong on weaker.

~=A=~ did not stop/pause their war with HaitaX to attack you. Hell, one of their biggest waves so far just went through.

DeletedUser

And quit, well yeah it seems like the better option, no need to fight a lost battle.

You judge me badly, cause my past shows that i love to fight and I even love more to fight lost batles, cause those are the ones who shows the true qualitys of both the player and the attackers.

That is the reason i create this topic:

- To show to everybody that the greatest players had quit and those who are now with theirs accounts doesn't deserve that.

- To show to everybody wich are the standards needed to be in ~=A=~ and how do they act before a small player who has the "balls" to fight with honor even if that means fighting in a underdog situation.

DeletedUser

funny how a supposedly experienced 500k player still seeks to generate propaganda about other tribes which he wishes he could join, also its no wonder you got so big when you whine so much every time you get attacked you must actually annoy people out of attacking you...

all i can say is, its a game, play it, and dont make such ridiculous generalisations about entire tribes

DeletedUser

funny how a supposedly experienced 500k player still seeks to generate propaganda about other tribes which he wishes he could join, also its no wonder you got so big when you whine so much every time you get attacked you must actually annoy people out of attacking you...

all i can say is, its a game, play it, and dont make such ridiculous generalisations about entire tribes

And you are????

Of course, not very smart because in case you don't know, i've been in ~=A=~ and decided to left them.

And you've missed the point of this topic so read it again from the beginning or better yet, don't read at all and go post in other topic were your brain were not push so much.

DeletedUser

With this thread i'm also expecting to see how many of the viewers who post are from other tribes besides ~=A=~ and Pks.

So far, i've not see any...

Will this means that they are the ones who really want to do the all propaganda, blinding all the players from what is really important?

DeletedUser

With this thread i'm also expecting to see how many of the viewers who post are from other tribes besides ~=A=~ and Pks.

So far, i've not see any...

Will this means that they are the ones who really want to do the all propaganda, blinding all the players from what is really important?

Ok, the voice of a lil player should respond to this as you are speaking of "all the players". It seems that you are trying to say that =A=/=AA= has a lot of account sitters. Well this game is based on real time and real life sometimes takes over. I /think/ that's why there is account sitting. Maybe they play a different style or at different levels but real responsabilities come before any game.

It also seems that you are saying that you are fighting to the last village in an outnumbered situation. Cool, I wish you luck. There really isn't any prize for winning this game, you're not going to get any prize, pro-ball contracts or gold medals like some games. So win or lose, I hope you are having fun. Because no matter how you play that's all you're going to get out of it unless you've also met some cool people along the way.

Which I hope you have also done however your posts lead me to doubt this. Sorry.

Peace out dude.

DeletedUser

lol

you just ran to PAXw. wtf, you calling for help in their forums? lol

just a point of reference. Weaker Link is the one that disbanded Nazgul in the middle of our war.

He isn't liked by anyone in his little area.

DeletedUser

lol

you just ran to PAXw. wtf, you calling for help in their forums? lol

My enemy enemies are my friends, don't you ever read that?

just a point of reference. Weaker Link is the one that disbanded Nazgul in the middle of our war.

He isn't liked by anyone in his little area.

I'm proud to disband Nazgul and everybody knows that.

Again you are wrong...

DeletedUser

I dont have any reports :icon_eek:
don't tell me you don't know I am in a new tribe :icon_eek: