A Walk down Memory Lane.

DeletedUser

So I was looking around and I found this.

map1.jpg

And this:
map2.jpg

Then I have a picture where I had 1337 food. I think I was like 12 so give me a break lol.

Apparently, that was my join date:
2008-06-29 21:18:20

I ended on :
2010-11-20 06:19:51

Apparently right before I left I had 107 villages with 1,124,566 points.
It's pretty amazing to see, I once had 6949 points and that turned into 1,124,566.

You guys have any pictures of this World?

Last edited by a moderator:

futureworth

I was at Exl. at this time...K21.

Exile and Axe are both the longest tribe in World 15...
and BAH is still not found in the map.

i guess axe wins this world...

seth89

It's gotten to the point when the creation date on TWstat's is unknown. :D
So i can't remember when they were all formed.

DeletedUser

Wow that's old! I remember those days well! I think it's when this game was the most fun for me :p

Back when accounts were small & easy to manage & ppl had time for a good chat... Nice to see 2 of those tribes will make it to the end of this world :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Wow that's old! I remember those days well! I think it's when this game was the most fun for me :p

Back when accounts were small & easy to manage & ppl had time for a good chat... Nice to see 2 of those tribes will make it to the end of this world :icon_smile:

I miss those days, ppl were active, and the enemy was fun too

Tellgar

That was a really fun time in this world... The world was very volatile, lots of tribes killing other tribes... I think about half those tribes were basically gone about 3-4 months from that point.

DeletedUser

That was a really fun time in this world... The world was very volatile, lots of tribes killing other tribes... I think about half those tribes were basically gone about 3-4 months from that point.

That was the best time of this world indeed. Just sad that so many of the bood players left.
Would have been great to still be here.

DeletedUser

Heh... let me rummage through the old squad attack plans...

Here's a world map from 1 October 2008:

Image3.jpg

chewtoy7

TicTac thats what tribe i was in now i remember until we merged into tsoh :) brings back memories :)

DeletedUser67707

Hehe, I found this picture from my photobucket. (taken 28.1.2009). The three most wanted villages at the time.

3villages-1.jpg

DeletedUser99027

anga and eq brought me back for one last ass kicking on w56, what can i say when the best ask for the best they get me (cool) :p

DeletedUser67707

anga and eq brought me back for one last ass kicking on w56, what can i say when the best ask for the best they get me (cool) :p

Great to have you back here :icon_wink: I kinda missed W56 because of the HP round :icon_neutral: and I didn´t even like HP at all...

DeletedUser99027

awww 56 is fun, still getting started now problem is everyone is scout whoring |(