A Walk down Memory Lane.

jaffe25

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Wrong No1.
hmmm, you seem to conveniently forget I was in Axe well before you were (on my original account).
dannz Joined 11th June 2008 - 04:34 282,180

jaffe25 Joined 04th August 2008 - 19:28 1,925,126

wow, thats actually about 8 whole weeks :icon_eek:

And actually, no thats not why he split 2ez. It was more so to do with the mess with EZ and the sudden depature of totti10 and Niiice. CK factored into it, but not really.
In case you missed the hint, I was very much there for the event you refer to.

Wrong No 2. Boozie did a lot without you. Funny looking back through the council archives and I struggle to find any productive threads started by you. It was like Batman and Robin. With you being Robin :lol:

Wrong No.3 the Oldest player is Coolbreeze, who has outlasted us all. Ali is not Ali, and Ali is not Sueco.

Wrong No .4 You have no idea why he left. The whole transfer of account (AncientHoard) things was purposely done behind your back just to get Tsoh back on side with Axe. We had quite a good chuckle about it actually. Those who were there (and actually there, not just making dates up like you do, such as WM could attest to this), knew the reasons why.

The legacy of your leadership lies in the doldrums and incompetence that you lead Axe to after the TATS war. Going from a top tribe, to the laughing stock of W15 that no one cared about until DAD were fortunate enough to bail you out. You completely misread the whole situation and failed to capitalise on it in every way possible.
The proof? The fact you got demoted and im now higher ranked that you in Axe :lol::lol::lol:

P.s, try keeping on track on not going off on a massive tangent when responding.

FOR THE LAST TIME MYSELF AND BOOZIE CREATED AXE. It was an idea just the two of us discussed while agreeing to merge our tribes. You were not part of the creation and were nothing more than a semi active player(who obviously can't keep an account going-on your 4th account now). So many great players got this tribe to the end of this world as #1 and your biggest contribution was trying to destory it, which you failed. You cannot rewrite W15's history at the last minute. Sorry you never did anything in this world that mattered but it is what it is. You took a chance with TATS to have a go on your own and you failed miserable. However, at least at that stage in your W15 career you did something on your own and weren't suckling off my teet.

For the record, you would not have even had the Ancienthoarde account had it not been for me. I gave boozie the password for it you freaking ding dong. That account belonged to one of my oldest friends in CK. You did not even know the origin of your own account b/c like Boozie you disappeared while playing the Dannz account. You knew/know so little of what went into running that tribe behind the scenes. Most of the communication between Boozie and myself was on IM or skype.

Now, go back to saying how bad of a DUKE I was while YOU WERE UNDER ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS. Sorry I didn't feel you deserved a larger role in the tribe. It has obviously scarred you.

One last thing, if I am Robin then you are the butler who washes and irons my tights. Which, by the way, when you iron them please use extra starch.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

FOR THE LAST TIME MYSELF AND BOOZIE CREATED AXE. It was an idea just the two of us discussed while agreeing to merge our tribes.

No, you and him changed the name, he split from eZ.

You were not part of the creation and were nothing more than a semi active player(who obviously can't keep an account going-on your 4th account now). So many great players got this tribe to the end of this world as #1 and your biggest contribution was trying to destory it, which you failed. You cannot rewrite W15's history at the last minute. Sorry you never did anything in this world that mattered but it is what it is. You took a chance with TATS to have a go on your own and you failed miserable. However, at least at that stage in your W15 career you did something on your own and weren't suckling off my teet.

Are you mad about something??
Where I failed in destroying it, you well and truly succeeded after the TATS creation :lol::lol:
Allies declaring war on you, 'loyal' players leaving and quitting, getting spanked in wars.
You know, I really dont think you organised one single op at all for Axe, ive done many, as did Sid. Probably explained why people were so quick to follow us to TATS :icon_wink:

For the record, you would not have even had the Ancienthoarde account had it not been for me. I gave boozie the password for it you freaking ding dong. That account belonged to one of my oldest friends in CK. You did not even know the origin of your own account b/c like Boozie you disappeared while playing the Dannz account.

Maybe, maybe not. I knew the player well enough though.
And if it wasnt that one, then probably wouldve just co-played with Romy on Dannz.
P.s. none of my accounts have ever been destroyed. When I left it, it was arguably one of the best set up accounts in Axe :)

Now, go back to saying how bad of a DUKE I was while YOU WERE UNDER ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS. Sorry I didn't feel you deserved a larger role in the tribe. It has obviously scarred you.
A tribe doesnt need anymore than 1.5 dukes :icon_wink:
The council set up we had ran fairly well for the most part. The ironic thing though, Sid did most of the running of Axe while being 'under you'

One last thing, if I am Robin then you are the butler who washes and irons my tights. Which, by the way, when you iron them please use extra starch.

I think you are scaring the Bolds, leave them alone :icon_rolleyes:

p.s, its my 3rd account, and each and every one of them had a higher ODA and player conquer ratio than yours does :icon_cool:
The result, im 3x as awesome as you :lol:

jaffe25

No, you and him changed the name, he split from eZ.

Are you mad about something??
Where I failed in destroying it, you well and truly succeeded after the TATS creation :lol::lol:
Allies declaring war on you, 'loyal' players leaving and quitting, getting spanked in wars.
You know, I really dont think you organised one single op at all for Axe, ive done many, as did Sid. Probably explained why people were so quick to follow us to TATS :icon_wink:

Maybe, maybe not. I knew the player well enough though.
And if it wasnt that one, then probably wouldve just co-played with Romy on Dannz.
P.s. none of my accounts have ever been destroyed. When I left it, it was arguably one of the best set up accounts in Axe :)

A tribe doesnt need anymore than 1.5 dukes :icon_wink:
The council set up we had ran fairly well for the most part. The ironic thing though, Sid did most of the running of Axe while being 'under you'

I think you are scaring the Bolds, leave them alone :icon_rolleyes:

p.s, its my 3rd account, and each and every one of them had a higher ODA and player conquer ratio than yours does :icon_cool:
The result, im 3x as awesome as you :lol:

You are in the tribe I created. You are welcome. The end.

DeletedUser

One word. Deluded :lol:

Thanks for showing me how to use Bold and caps as well, its REALLY USEFUL!!!!!

xannash

Sorry Jaffe, but I have to side Danny boy on part of this...He was indeed a member and at the time a very active member of 2eZ. The way I remember it was of 2eZ leaving the eZ fam and then the merge with CK that made you co-duke and consequently took us into a war with SP.

Although, I do remember that you did indeed set up war plans and coordinate attacks.

So I think you both are wrong and if you'll remember I was their for all of that ;)

Tell CB I said, 'hello'.

Alright I have work to do. Send me an email Jaffe and we'll catch up.

jaffe25

Sorry Jaffe, but I have to side Danny boy on part of this...He was indeed a member and at the time a very active member of 2eZ. The way I remember it was of 2eZ leaving the eZ fam and then the merge with CK that made you co-duke and consequently took us into a war with SP.

Although, I do remember that you did indeed set up war plans and coordinate attacks.

So I think you both are wrong and if you'll remember I was their for all of that ;)

Tell CB I said, 'hello'.

Alright I have work to do. Send me an email Jaffe and we'll catch up.

2ez did not leave Ez until after we merged. It was part of the agreement for the original CK merger. We merge tribes, split duke duties, leave the family(i hated families-which boozie didn't mind), and we attack SP. Rest is history, or at least i thought it was until this thread.

Of course I set up war plans and coordinated attacks. That is just Danny being stupid. I handled 90% of the coordination of the SP war b/c it was on my border. That was the closest and toughest war we fought. Every other tribe rolled over.

Get back on skype. Been to long since we talked and a lot of shite to catch up on.

jaffe25

One word. Deluded :lol:

Thanks for showing me how to use Bold and caps as well, its REALLY USEFUL!!!!!

You bragging b/c you joined the EZ family on june 11? Good for you. You joined AXE after I created it. Once again. You are welcome.

DeletedUser

weird, I was sure I was already in Axe when it was created. Mind showing me where I joined it at a later date ??

jaffe25

my point was that you showing when you joined 2ez was irrevelant to your time in AXE. It would be like me showing when I joined CK. Neither were AXE.

DeletedUser

All of that is irrelevant because while the Ez and AXE fiasco was goin' on, TSOH was the place to be.
Hands down! :::points to the TSOH Crest::: Winning!

Hope you all are doing well. I had to jump in and say hi.

jaffe25

All of that is irrelevant because while the Ez and AXE fiasco was goin' on, TSOH was the place to be.
Hands down! :::points to the TSOH Crest::: Winning!

Hope you all are doing well. I had to jump in and say hi.

Glad to see you still got a pulse bud! I'll pour a little of my whiskey out tonight in memory of my old homies in TSOH.

xannash

I see that AXE's profile hasn't changed since I put the poem by Dylan Thomas on there during the TATS fiasco...

DeletedUser

Wow, I didn't realize the walk down memory lane was actually just giving Prophet and Jaffe permission to fight. I mean yeah, it brings back memories but can't y'all go back to BEFORE the fighting? -_-'

DeletedUser

I actually thought it was quite fitting Amanda.

Me and Jaffe taking a stroll back to the old days and filling up the forums with our ramblings, just like it used to be :lol:

Kash2Smash

maybe its just me, but doest someone read their old posts on W15? i do sometimes, hahaha shows me the difference of what i was to what i am now.

DeletedUser64451

I was just thinking, if only an overbearing yet pleasantly social moderator were around, that would top things off nicely.

DeletedUser

Don't really care who created AXE, but we all know that Sid was the glue that kept the tribe together and was not fully given credit for it!!!!

DeletedUser

I remember the days...when your here with me..
Those laughter and tears we shed for years..
Memories that we had..for so long with me and you...
Now it's gonna rain...you left me all alone...

My oh my....good to remember those joyful and painful days as this world ends...
Heck! the world failed to end as what that fake prophet from the US prophesies!
I would suggest to make that family radio prophet to predict when will the world ends in here rather than making a stupid prediction of end in our real world...:lol:

just dwopping to sway hi to all!