Access Denied

• Thread starter nintendofreak111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Do the math and you'll see that the probabilities are so low that it's almost impossible for AAA to ever do anything better than they have. Pick at word choice all you want, you know it's true.

DeletedUser95452

Do the math and you'll see that the probabilities are so low that it's almost impossible for AAA to ever do anything better than they have. Pick at word choice all you want, you know it's true.

How can i be sure is TRUE when there are words like --> "Insert Bold Words Here" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Word choice? Really? You picked up on me saying "choice" and are now arguing off that?

Believe in your <5% chance all you want, good luck to you.

DeletedUser

How can i be sure is TRUE when there are words like --> "Insert Bold Words Here" :icon_rolleyes:

sveyo_fail.jpg

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Are you guys in AAA serious? Yous are doing terrible. We're at war with other tribes. Seriously stop clutching at straws. Until yous actually do something worth while it's not worth talking about.

A tribe you (you meaning wobble) said sucked and wasn't anything worth worrying about. Now here you are using your war against TB! as an excuse. Man, the irony is hilarious :)

DeletedUser

A tribe you (you meaning wobble) said sucked and wasn't anything worth worrying about. Now here you are using your war against TB! as an excuse. Man, the irony is hilarious :)

As a tribe AAA sucks yes, youd be stupid to ignore a tribe that has 10K villages and has a 2 continent border with your own. The fact that you are saying wobble is using it as an excuse is laughable.

Wobble cant simply leave a 2 continent front un supported and go after TB no matter how bad AAA is.

Wobble are 53 players vs around 165 players. They are going pretty strong for 2 months now i am pretty sure they can say what they like.

DeletedUser78112

Excuse? Are you a dumb dumb, we're winning AAA. No excuses here babe. AAA is terrible they're under us, we're winning. We're winning. Wonder how many times I'll have too say it. I don't tend too come on externals anymore because of thick headed people like yourself. We're winning, not losing, winning. Won everyday except 6 I believe. So AAA excuses after excuses face the music we're walking all over yous in-game.

Winning.

DeletedUser110528

TB! players posting here anyway. More than AAA players actually.

DeletedUser78112

I know I know, I went a bit mad with the 'winning' but yet I see vast amounts of excuses about growth being slowing etc. We're at war with a lot ofc it will be slower on some fronts rather than others. But if you check stats we've not really slowed at all we're 36-1 today, 44-1 Yesterday and so on.

DeletedUser

TB! players posting here anyway. More than AAA players actually.

Why? go post about yourselves 'winning' in your own thread.

and AAA, I see all these posts about 'the tide turning' in the war, as previously stated, you have won 6 days of it. That is not the tide turning, that is not you winning, that is not even close. Reiterating points made here, I fully agree that you guys should be making a bigger impact on us now that you are not fighting SLURP! anymore, and also because we are now fighting god knows how may fronts, however stats of 37-1 today and 44-1 yesterday really aren't showing you taking advantage of us.

PS, There are no opposing forces in wobble, we are one tribe, and the PnP on here won't change that.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't see me hating anyone for this. I just wonder how many mergers that would be in total for wobble? :p At the start of the AAA vs Wobble war I thought AAA was gonna rock, but you guys failed and hard too. All the big talk of the past few days/weeks where for nothing eh? ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like you did not hear AAA is desperately trying to find someone to merge with? TB! declined their demands and they (and I quote) "so we have one option left", which is obviously Wobble :p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I had heard that rumour, then why would I ask? :icon_neutral: Honestly :icon_rolleyes:

I can imagine some people wanna deny knowing about it, or denying the very fact that AAA presented a list to wobble. I can only wonder how long it would take for them now. Can't be that long before either Wobble or TB! comes to some sort of agreement.

DeletedUser50073

I'm not going to stop attacking AAA anytime soon so I'm pretty sure they aren't coming to wobble bud

DeletedUser

I think Wobble would rather lose on stats for a week to AAA than merge.....but, as neither are going to happen.....

DeletedUser106973

If TB are beating Wobble , and Wobble are crushing AAA, I hardly think it would be a good idea for either tribe to recruit any AAA at all as they are obviously not up to the standards that are needed to win a world.