Access Denied

• Thread starter nintendofreak111
  • Start date

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[5:03:44 PM] Sam-Troll: Yes mate ,we are fed of AAA inactivity and decided to merge with either tb and wobble
Tb turned down our terms
[5:03:51 PM | 5:03:54 PM bewerkt] Sam-Troll: so we have one option left

Regardless of them actually merging with wobble (AAA wants that, but as I can see in the above comments Wobble players do not seem interested) AAA looks rather <input the F word that is banned from this forum>

DeletedUser

[20:45:02] Jordi: hehe sam is botting again
[20:45:04] kevin: makes sense

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95452

If TB are beating Wobble , and Wobble are crushing AAA, I hardly think it would be a good idea for either tribe to recruit any AAA at all as they are obviously not up to the standards that are needed to win a world.

I thought the standart was - anyone had a week time to deliver in wobble before gets botted :lol:

DeletedUser

AAA aren't good enough, as we have seen over and over, to be in wobble. That's the end of it. Wobble has proven it can fight and fight well, and we would destroy ourselves by recruiting them. It won't happen.

TRE, stop feeding the trolls.

DeletedUser

AAA aren't good enough, as we have seen over and over, to be in wobble. That's the end of it. Wobble has proven it can fight and fight well, and we would destroy ourselves by recruiting them. It won't happen.

awkward....

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hmm so who are those new recruits then? I'm sure more will follow ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soon there won't be anything left to "access". It took you guys quite a while to come to a merge :p Not like the previous "big" war. TB! will have to step up their game now. I wonder how the map will look by tomorrow morning and how the world will be in say, one month from now.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I could not resist the urge of double posting, it seems Wobble has some internal conflicts going on about their latest merge :D

DeletedUser

Does this merge make Orel and I tribemates? Best friends for life, guis!

DeletedUser

Can i have an invitation in Wobble plz? I have mailed their leadership but they dont respond back :icon_sad:

DeletedUser109559

The blood was shed
It will never be the same
Feel the intruding lead
That hangs my head in pain

The drainage not on my hands
But flows down my back
It was only in the sands
Where you planned your attack

Executed without flaws
With no issue at hand
You dug deep with your claws