An Epic Tale Of War and Woe Out Beyond The Core!!!

DeletedUser111727

Well atleast in last 48 hours we have conquered more villages off them than they off us..

Side 1:
Tribes: =)
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads, BACON, BACON., Matrix

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 68
Difference: 56

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,220
Side 2: 339,548
Difference: 271,328

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,808
Side 2: 24,546
Difference: 4,262

chart

DeletedUser

That's an interesting spin on things. If you hadn't kicked the weak / inactive members once we'd already started attacking / nobling, those stats would be accurate.

DeletedUser111727

That's an interesting spin on things. If you hadn't kicked the weak / inactive members once we'd already started attacking / nobling, those stats would be accurate.

Its funny you would say that since your tribe or maybe your silly family tribe Bacon. was in fact the first to kick someone who had been cleared to save war stats im assuming.. The only people I have kicked are people who were finishing off merges or had since gone yellow so really whats the point in leaving them there..

Also congrats, 4 tribes attacking me, yet I still managed to have nobled most villages in the war to this point and losing one village which was total fluke while making you and your tribes look pathetic.. Nice try though.. *Flexes*

Now also dont be too excited when you see me lose couple more villages I have basically given those to these nice guys in Matrix got tired of defending two villages so far from my core, yet that sure was fun/funny while it lasted over there..

Just advice from a pro to some n00bs, learn how to fake properly and please dont send any more 40 second trains at me.. Wont be very effective ;)

DeletedUser

Its funny you would say that since your tribe or maybe your silly family tribe Bacon. was in fact the first to kick someone who had been cleared to save war stats im assuming.. The only people I have kicked are people who were finishing off merges or had since gone yellow so really whats the point in leaving them there..

Also congrats, 4 tribes attacking me, yet I still managed to have nobled most villages in the war to this point and losing one village which was total fluke while making you and your tribes look pathetic.. Nice try though.. *Flexes*

Now also dont be too excited when you see me lose couple more villages I have basically given those to these nice guys in Matrix got tired of defending two villages so far from my core, yet that sure was fun/funny while it lasted over there..

Just advice from a pro to some n00bs, learn how to fake properly and please dont send any more 40 second trains at me.. Wont be very effective ;)

Very much sounds like you are #1 account...

Wait... Damn you are not... My bad:icon_rolleyes:

And guy you ran out of defence for the two villages, don't go saying that you were tired of defending them.

DeletedUser19438

Considering you were never a priority due to your distance - and considering almost all attacks thus far sent your way have been fakes - I'd put some serious thought into running your mouth on the forum. After our little private message conversations, I pushed you far away from the front burner, but if you really want to see how much "flexing" you can do, I can work on changing that for you.

In other words, as the leader of a tribe that:

-Went from 4 million points to 1.6 million points in a span of 2 days

-Has a few members on his current roster that have asked for invites

-Has several villages stacked by CRUEL members (yes, I'm aware)

It may be time to stop bragging about your greatness, especially since we haven't even contributed one op in your direction.

Maybe if you focused more on the game and less on appearances, your tribe wouldn't be falling apart at the seams.

DeletedUser111727

Lol, really I think war stats would suggest otherwise that most attacks you sent were not fakes..

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 LiveFastLiveLong =) 4 2 582.262 769.678

That is close to 800k ODD already to this point, so suggesting that I was primarily faked is complete non-sense, saying I wasnt primary target when I have most ODD in war by close to 600k, also sounds like nonsense..

Mozzi- they are two villages that were conquered not that long ago during a merge and never were top priority due to being over 24 hours away by spears so sending a vast majority of my D there would be stupid, the fact I held them for 5 days, sniped couple pathetic trains, also had recap set up but due to sniping wasnt needed so the recap was on my self..

Oh and Vike, I think you should teach your members how to dodge, nukes/nobles..

Defender: sheldontrainers
Destination: ST 20 (600|212) K26

Quantity: 4754 4075 53 288 29 159 0 0 0 4 0
Losses: 4754 4075 53 288 29 159 0 0 0 4 0

Destination: ST 27 (614|204) K26

Quantity: 5000 3900 2030 76 0 0 144 0 0 0 0
Losses: 5000 3900 2030 76 0 0 144 0 0 0 0

Destination: ST 15 (564|229) K25

Quantity: 0 0 7908 100 3952 0 249 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7908 100 3952 0 249 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser19438

Lol, really I think war stats would suggest otherwise that most attacks you sent were not fakes..

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 LiveFastLiveLong =) 4 2 582.262 769.678

Yeah? And how much of that OD came from Dude Im Godly?

Give me a break. I'm not impressed.

DeletedUser111727

Only 1 of my villages that was hit was stacked by a member of Cruel and that was 3 nukes including the train so eh not to much really its called moving troops around, funny thing is you really arent on top of things as much as you may think bud.. I actually have the Dude Im Godly account blocked ingame as I really dont get along with one of the players on the account so I havnt been in touch with anyone on that account since the war started.. Basically your just talking out of your ass..

DeletedUser

Mozzi- they are two villages that were conquered not that long ago during a merge and never were top priority due to being over 24 hours away by spears so sending a vast majority of my D there would be stupid, the fact I held them for 5 days, sniped couple pathetic trains, also had recap set up but due to sniping wasnt needed so the recap was on my self..

My point is you did not get bored/tired to defend them. You lost them fair and square no matter how long you had them.

What I'm trying to say is that you should not say things when ACTUALLY something else happened. It just makes you look silly.

How about some stats? This talk about noobs should do this and that and and and... im learning new stuff by every post Nukkah makes :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111727

My point is you did not get bored/tired to defend them. You lost them fair and square no matter how long you had them.

What I'm trying to say is that you should not say things when ACTUALLY something else happened. It just makes you look silly.

How about some stats? This talk about noobs should do this and that and and and... im learning new stuff by every post Nukkah makes :icon_biggrin:

My apologizes I took it the wrong way and I told those who are in process of taking it from me that ive pretty much given up on them but will of course work with the few troops I got in the area.. Ive talked to a couple people from the tribes attacking me and have had nice pleasant conversations with all ive come in contact with since war started.. Not to much to add to the stats since I last posted but im thinking that will be changing soon as war has just started and there first wave is over but am expecting future ones to be much more coordinated on there part, rather poor performance by most attacking..

My tribe, just getting those have stuck around lined up with villages to take that ive either already cleared or in process of clearing besides them running there own mini ops in there main clusters.. With all those that left it really changed our spread which is obviously to be expected so we are just looking to fill in gaps, and from there cant say anymore..

Edit: Of course I lost those villages fair and square but my point was that I could have stacked them and killed a couple more nukes but it just wasnt worth it from my point of view..

DeletedUser19438

Well, the whole "Nomads sucks!!!1!" thing you're doing is cute and all, but you're barking up the wrong tree. That's not to say you aren't taking villages, they just don't happen to be Nomads.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomads
Side 2:
Tribes: =)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 42
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 408,076
Side 2: 234,602
Difference: 173,474

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,499
Side 2: 0
Difference: 94,499

chart

DeletedUser111727

I have made it very clear that you guys arent my main target and I have just been slaughtering your pathetic attacks damn near left and right..

Those from Nomads that are close to my main clusters I still consider friends and since they havnt launched at me, I havnt launched at them, if that changes expect to see me start conquering some villages from your tribe, until then why would I look to take villages in areas that arent of any real use to me??

Edit: Oh and Vike its rather sad how many of your members dont know how to send a noble train, like really come on now..

Second Edit: Oh an Vike since you never replied to my message in game about what was funny about your declaration ill post it here.. Not only was it total crap but you also were quick to recruit the player you blamed for the war.. Lol hypocritical much?? Expect him to cause problems within your tribe or for your tribe.. Wait he already has ;)

Dude Im Godly

Cruel has not taken any participation in supporting either side of this war, so that is false for the record...

Dude Im Godly

Are you sure about that, Godly?

Just because someone say's they've received support from us doesn't mean it's true.... Especially to believe the enemy when they say that, is pretty weird. Perhaps the attacks should be better planned in order to avoid such losses to a point where you'd believe that he had been heavily supported, when in reality he hasn't, at least not from Cruel.

DeletedUser111727

Lol, Vike can you explain to me why your members send nukes without rams?? Oh an guess what, I participated in the first village taken from Nomads.. To bad it was only a recap, still there goes your shut out.. ;).. See had you wiped me out in the first wave, or actually did anything beside set yourselfs back a week or two I may actually believe you guys were a decent tribe.. Instead your tribe has showed its weaknesses far out weigh its strengths.. Was a nice first week you guys are in the lead but I dont see that being the case for to much longer..

Oh and just a word of advice from me to you, calling out top tribes that border you isnt the brightest idea when you have showed you cant take down a "Broken" tribe..

DeletedUser19438

Just because someone say's they've received support from us doesn't mean it's true.... Especially to believe the enemy when they say that, is pretty weird. Perhaps the attacks should be better planned in order to avoid such losses to a point where you'd believe that he had been heavily supported, when in reality he hasn't, at least not from Cruel.

I've been forward messages from him stating that a member from CRUEL would be supporting his villages, so this isn't just what he's said on the forums. He's said it to friends as well.

DeletedUser111727

I've been forward messages from him stating that a member from CRUEL would be supporting his villages, so this isn't just what he's said on the forums. He's said it to friends as well.

Please and I mean please present proof of this because once again you really seem to be full of crap.. I just went through my messages and in none of them was I talking about Cruel supporting me.. Nice try though..

DeletedUser19438

Oh, gotcha.

So you go from saying "1 of my village was stacked by CRUEL" to "I never said CRUEL supported me!"

Glad we got that cleared up.

There's no reasoning with kids and you're the epitome of why these forums suck.

abandonthreadp1.gif