An Epic Tale Of War and Woe Out Beyond The Core!!!

DeletedUser111727

Nice, one excuse just leads to another.. Lets say hypothetically I was supported by a member of Cruel, this does not mean there leader or tribe as a whole is aware of it.. I have something that most people have in this game and thats call frwends..

With that said though, nice name change but it wont save you in the long run.. Tick Tock.. ;) Times running out

DeletedUser111727

Edit: New stats, cant say im to impressed with this gangbang..

Side 1:
Tribes: =)
Side 2:
Tribes: BACON, BACON., Matrix, Nomads

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 258
Difference: 211

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 23
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 269,298
Side 2: 1,356,475
Difference: 1,087,177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141,372
Side 2: 184,052
Difference: 42,680

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 90
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4

chart

Side 1: 119,441
Side 2: 492,071
Difference: 372,630

chart

Side 1: 89,356
Side 2: 37,265
Difference: 52,091

chart

Expect the momentum to continue in our favor, obviously sound biased BUT this has makings of a great come back.. Then again those of us who stayed and gave me a chance to lead them as the opportunity was not properly given before this crap went down never thought otherwise.. I know this thread has kind of died out but im hoping with a good showing by us and exposing these tribes for what they are will add life back to it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A lot of those villages conquered seem to be from against the tribe BACON from the looks of it. BACON holding in there alright?

DeletedUser113868

Zowker went inactive with several incomings from LiveFastLiveLong and various other players from =) so we had no choice but to internal him, he should be back in about 3 months time to do whatever, weather it be to start up again or to co-play someone.

DeletedUser111727

Zowker went inactive with several incomings from LiveFastLiveLong and various other players from =) so we had no choice but to internal him, he should be back in about 3 months time to do whatever, weather it be to start up again or to co-play someone.

Yeah inactive after I nuked a couple of his villages but I paid for his premium so I was kind of offended when he left.. No worries those villages will also be mine soon enough, probably after the collapse of Bacon which could happen any day ;).. i thought Nomads was bad but damn Bacon makes Nomads look like a Pro tribe.

What about Bergal?? What about Rojo who you kicked after I nuked him, what about Tvonfire who was kicked after I nuked him.. We only kick those who have gone yellow, you kick people the minute they are nuked if they arent going to let you internal.. Thats sad..

DeletedUser

Yeah inactive after I nuked a couple of his villages but I paid for his premium so I was kind of offended when he left.. No worries those villages will also be mine soon enough, probably after the collapse of Bacon which could happen any day ;).. i thought Nomads was bad but damn Bacon makes Nomads look like a Pro tribe.

I can't speak for all of BACON, but I know at least one player in there that could give you a run for your money. ;)

I'm more worried about the sheer number of players you're fighting however. Quality > Quantity however there comes a time when being outmanned and outgunned is too much against the odds.

You probably already know that, and are just making a last stand. So best of luck and hope that you can show us something interesting.

DeletedUser111727

Fair enough, well I am still very optimistic about the future of =).. Lets just say I got one last trick up my sleeve..

DeletedUser111727

As I said VERY optimistic about our future, Nice operation being ran by that tightly run ship in Nomads.. Besides these attacks being 21 hours early I think it may have been better off used as support, but do correct me if im wrong

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
19.9%

Morale: 100%Attacker: Longpine
Origin: K25-003 (574|247) K25

Quantity: 3447 0 0 300 300 770 50 70 0 0
Losses: 3447 0 0 5 300 770 50 70 0 0

Attacker: Longpine
Origin: San Jose (575|247) K25

Quantity: 4215 0 0 300 300 1200 50 100 0 0
Losses: 4215 0 0 6 300 1200 50 100 0 0

DeletedUser

^HA! very simple and to the point.

Stats last 48 hours?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads, BACON, BACON., Matrix

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 76
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 41,503
Side 2: 457,809
Difference: 416,306

chart

Side 1: 26,817
Side 2: 30,158
Difference: 3,341

chart

DeletedUser111727

You're wrong.

Thanks but I already cleared that up ingame, how are things though Vike.. Heard things are rather stressful over in Nomads.. Not sure who can trust who, people soon to be nobling each other.. Must say am rather disappointed to hear you blame your members for your lack of participation, you basically disappeared for awhile, then come back threatening to noble your own members.. Now thats not a good way of building trust within your tribe..

Edit: lets not forget that 3 of those conquers Nomads have, I recapped instantly from Pythonz account..

DeletedUser19438

Thanks but I already cleared that up ingame, how are things though Vike.. Heard things are rather stressful over in Nomads.. Not sure who can trust who, people soon to be nobling each other.. Must say am rather disappointed to hear you blame your members for your lack of participation, you basically disappeared for awhile, then come back threatening to noble your own members.. Now thats not a good way of building trust within your tribe..

Edit: lets not forget that 3 of those conquers Nomads have, I recapped instantly from Pythonz account..

Don’t worry about me building trust with my members.

Again, if you worried more about your members and less about spying/other peoples tribes, maybe you wouldn’t be left with the disaster of a bloating carcass you’re currently leading.

=)

DeletedUser114607

Good job livefast for holding your ground. It looks like your having fun fighting, at least. Sadly, it seems i missed a lot of this war when i left and my heirs are on a new ship now. Anyway, my predictions are correct when i told the awesome council about these "friendly" rim tribes a long long time ago. They are food ready to be served but the council chose not to act.

Best of luck for the rest the fighting.

PS. I know johnny and friends are not reading the externals, please say my hi to them.

XT

DeletedUser111727

Good job livefast for holding your ground. It looks like your having fun fighting, at least. Sadly, it seems i missed a lot of this war when i left and my heirs are on a new ship now. Anyway, my predictions are correct when i told the awesome council about these "friendly" rim tribes a long long time ago. They are food ready to be served but the council chose not to act.

Best of luck for the rest the fighting.

PS. I know johnny and friends are not reading the externals, please say my hi to them.

XT

Thanks XT ive made it my duty to restore glory to =) and also expose these fools for as you said the "food" that they are.. If your ever interested in coming back just shoot me a message here or ingame.. This is LifeFast by the way incase you couldnt already tell.. Just to let you know though, Everything is Awesome, and we arent going anywhere :)

Now Vike back to what you said earlier about not worrying about your tribe and focus on mine, well with having a small member base, knowing everything about your Op days before you run it, laugh hysterically (Joking) at the amount of fakes/attacks in general sent for the Op and having very few attacks sent at my account well its given me time to poke my nose around in things that maybe I shouldnt have been in..
Its okay though, your right we are nothing more than a bloating carcass... Well atleast thats what it looks like to someone who isnt up to date on things going on around the world or actually within his own tribe..

DeletedUser108270

Side 1:
Tribes: BACON, BACON., Nomads, Matrix
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 265
Side 2: 30
Difference: 235

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 19
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 1,542,813
Side 2: 207,690
Difference: 1,335,123

New Stats:

chart

Side 1: 137,895
Side 2: 155,284
Difference: 17,389

chart

DeletedUser

LiveFast / DNF, what happened with Thugling? He was an active player, yet he's suddenly not in your tribe anymore.
That wouldn't have anything to do with the villages he's lost recently, would it? Because, ya know, if he were still in your tribe, those conquers would make it pretty hard for you to run your mouth about the stats...

Food for thought ;)

DeletedUser111727

LiveFast / DNF, what happened with Thugling? He was an active player, yet he's suddenly not in your tribe anymore.
That wouldn't have anything to do with the villages he's lost recently, would it? Because, ya know, if he were still in your tribe, those conquers would make it pretty hard for you to run your mouth about the stats...

Food for thought ;)

It was sad to see Thug go but he quit out of nowhere but this was before he started losing alot of villages to Apoc.. They were having there battle an from the OD they both had, thug still had more than enough troops as im sure Apoc did as well.. This is from a thread he made when he quit.. Before you even read that though id like you to think about this either way.. We are as your leader calls us a "Bloating Carcass" if this was the case stats wouldnt be even close either way but maybe it just shows how incompetent your tribe is as a whole..

Thugling on 13.04.2014 at 06:25
Thanks Quote Edit
Hi everyone, RL is taking it's toll on TW and I feel that I am not really contributing to your efforts. I will despatch all my troops to suitable targets during the next few minutes so my vills will be open for nobling. Forgive me and the best of luck.

Your friend, Thugling
Thugling on 13.04.2014 at 06:54
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
An update,

All my troops have been sent at apocx07, DEF's as well as OFFs so that my villages will offer no resistance to you, just be quick!!! I have also cancelled all recruiting.

DeletedUser19438

It was sad to see Thug go but he quit out of nowhere but this was before he started losing alot of villages to Apoc.. They were having there battle an from the OD they both had, thug still had more than enough troops as im sure Apoc did as well.. This is from a thread he made when he quit.. Before you even read that though id like you to think about this either way.. We are as your leader calls us a "Bloating Carcass" if this was the case stats wouldnt be even close either way but maybe it just shows how incompetent your tribe is as a whole..

Thugling on 13.04.2014 at 06:25
Thanks Quote Edit
Hi everyone, RL is taking it's toll on TW and I feel that I am not really contributing to your efforts. I will despatch all my troops to suitable targets during the next few minutes so my vills will be open for nobling. Forgive me and the best of luck.

Your friend, Thugling
Thugling on 13.04.2014 at 06:54
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
An update,

All my troops have been sent at apocx07, DEF's as well as OFFs so that my villages will offer no resistance to you, just be quick!!! I have also cancelled all recruiting.

These are always my favorite.

The translation always should read, "Defending from theze attackz suxor. I quit!!1!"

Either way, bummer to see him go.

DeletedUser

SOOOOO..............................

What say you about this?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: apocx07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 269
Difference: 242

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 9

chart

Side 1: 185,892
Side 2: 1,556,877
Difference: 1,370,985

chart

Side 1: 128,891
Side 2: 67,501
Difference: 61,390

chart

Side 1: 1.9mil pts, 11 players

Side 2: 14.9mil pts, 114 players.

Yeah, it sounds like you guys are doing GREAT!?!?!!?!?!?!?!