Anarky Storytime :D

DeletedUser

Since first local troop build is completed surely. So no more than a month even for the slowest build. Jan is 3 months ago so mr rage ...

You should have specified troop builds then. Otherwise syl is not lying and indeed it is a new cluster mr passionkiller...

PurePowerGames

Since first local troop build is completed surely. So no more than a month even for the slowest build. Jan is 3 months ago so mr rage ...

So which of the 16 sat accounts do YOU get to sit/play Yon??? Oh BTW, welcome back.

DeletedUser98522

How about Syl's definition? "New" is a subjective word.

It is subjective within certain reasonable limits for sure. I don't think claiming a 'cluster' and it being 'new' accounts doesn't come close to accounting for the fact it was an entire K and those villages on the whole are 1-3 months old. Furthermore, we know syl is mostly O based and therefore we are talking weeks at the most to build a nuke.

You should have specified troop builds then. Otherwise syl is not lying and indeed it is a new cluster mr passionkiller...

Just stupid and not worth replying to really.

So which of the 16 sat accounts do YOU get to sit/play Yon??? Oh BTW, welcome back.

Guess again me friend ;)

DeletedUser

The cluster is about 2 months old and has been nuked 4 times already :D . Someone is really afraid of me :eek: .

PS passionkiller .You are a friend of Firey the biggest liar here proven multi times in public forums. No more reason to argue with you. I wouldnot surprise if it is the same Firey flaming with different accounts here :D. He loves to talk through others accounts something that is well known ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

This fits your psychological profile perfectly. Someone who doesn't know how to fight and can only take internals would probably like to farm wouldn't they? Learn to fight my friend, then people will have more respect for your gameplay.

I am new to ANARKY and a friend of firey and i've come here to have a month or two of fun with Skill? whilst we wait for a good new world to begin.
somehow you sound like firey, yet are you firey? hmmmm no, you can't be, if you were firey (or anyone else that reads what I write) you would know that my comment was pure sarcasm... but oh well. As for my fighting skills, please allow me to see yours. As firey would say, conquers are not all that matters in this game. A village, no matter who it was taken from, builds troops useful to the war. simples. Just ask smintie and firey about the annoyances I send them.

You mention respect... Respect is something that is earned by first respecting your peers. You have started off on the wrong foot already. If I am respected or not, I am sure it is well earned. Disliked on the otherhand, well, I think I'm in the same boat as firey. You either love me or you hate me... just answer the question in my sig. :icon_razz:

Just stupid and not worth replying to really.
this means that he has no argument left, and cannot dispute the facts given to him. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84663

as I said... I do annoy you :icon_razz:

and those troops are still not all mine or Skill's btw

DeletedUser

what she says is true - you suck as a fighter

add to the fact you are a liar and a deceptive person to your core - its inherent; its your nature

this is why you suck and this is why we dont like you

DeletedUser

add to the fact you are a liar and a deceptive person to your core - its inherent; its your nature

Should I start posting here comvos with your members where you claim how many sh^&%&s you have been posting in public forums and how good you are in doing this ?
Smit you are following the bigger liar ever. Your words donnot have any credit anymore and this is a fact .

DeletedUser

Firey you are back? :icon_eek: I truly believed that you had quit for eternity :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84663

I don't ever remember saying I was great... but why keep bringing yourself so low as to take it personal?

As I said before, you either like me or not... you decide not to... so try to rim me then, or just go delete.

DeletedUser

Should I start posting here comvos with your members where you claim how many sh^&%&s you have been posting in public forums and how good you are in doing this ?
Smit you are following the bigger liar ever. Your words donnot have any credit anymore and this is a fact .

Yes you should for once provide proof sly.

Go on i dare you.

Even one conversation would impress me right now.

@sword - soon enough, soon enough

DeletedUser94653

Could you explain this Sly? Im not too sure what you actually mean with the first sentence.

As for the second sentence this is your opinion not fact. I trust Smintie completely. Also please dont call her smit (he was a cheater she's not :p )

DeletedUser

sly tends to avoid the externals when given a direct quetion in repsonse to his false assertions.

Basically he is full of crap and can't back up anything he ever says.

DeletedUser

ahhhhhh the joys of watching the point whores of skill attempting to flame the boss and her secretary :p...... as for sly, I'm with Clara on this one, my 6 year old niece makes more sense then you just did, please, start speaking plainly, and in simplistic terms before you start using big words like conversation... and don't.... leave those big words for those of us with wit and learning....

The Resurrection

Ahhhh....The joys of watching the "Point Whores of Skill" . Looks to me like their "point whoreing" the hell out of you guys.

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,900
Side 2: 11,160
Difference: 2,740

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,154
Side 2: 1,472
Difference: 682

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 124,651,539
Side 2: 98,046,296
Difference: 26,605,243

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,023,169
Side 2: 13,803,895
Difference: 6,219,274

chart

"

DeletedUser

Yes you should for once provide proof sly.

Go on i dare you.

Even one conversation would impress me right now.

@sword - soon enough, soon enough

Haven't I posted enough times already Fireys convos and his members from their forums in here ?
I still have plenty of things to post but some things need to be posted the right time .
Firey knows now that I have access to some of his private skype channels.thats all that matters !

/me wonders who is leaking infos in Anarky again :eek: .