I know it's not anime. Don't care.

[spoil]
transformares_rainbow_dash_by_inspectornills-d41m2fv.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Rainbow dash is always relevant.

Emo llama guy - Added you :).

DeletedUser

The anime for rosario+vampire was just a let down. I would watch vampire knight before I would watch the anime for rosario+vampire again.

DeletedUser

So recently I decided to start reading Fairy Tale. I never really got into it until now. Pretty decent manga, but I find it funny how often the guild befriends past enemies who really intended to murder them before lol

DeletedUser

Pretty decent manga, but I find it funny how often the guild befriends past enemies who really intended to murder them before lol

Happens in quite literally 80% of the 'actiony' ones.

DeletedUser

Jubei, cool animes there. Im a fan of kaichou wa maid sama too. Some Ghibli is cool, the second biggest guy in Ghibli (after miyazaki of course...Im just about to have a movie night of some of his stuff...though they are long...so we will prob only get two in) is Takahata and does some good stuff, notably grave of the fireflies...

I cant believe that no-one is watching steins;gate :(. It is miles above anything this season, other than perhaps anohana coming close...giving no spoilers, just watch this shit.

Also, recommendation, if you want something more mature than bleach, then Im suggesting ghost in the shell (either the original movie or SAC 2 TV series (SAC original is good, but the second is miles above). Though Im sure not everyone will like it. As for something to start people on anime, Full Metal Panic is always good (preferably FUMOFFU), or Full metal alchemist for that matter (either season)...

EDIT: I looked through your top rated

Code geass
Rurourni Kenshin
FMA
Trinity Blood
Berserk
Gundam
Samurai champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing ULTIMATE

worth watching

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happens in quite literally 80% of the 'actiony' ones.

Not as much as I have noticed it happening in this manga. The one guy literally nails 3 bloody comrades to a tree and now he is a part of the team :lol:

Jubei, cool animes there. Im a fan of kaichou wa maid sama too. Some Ghibli is cool, the second biggest guy in Ghibli (after miyazaki of course...Im just about to have a movie night of some of his stuff...though they are long...so we will prob only get two in) is Takahata and does some good stuff, notably grave of the fireflies...

I cant believe that no-one is watching steins;gate :(. It is miles above anything this season, other than perhaps anohana coming close...giving no spoilers, just watch this shit.

Also, recommendation, if you want something more mature than bleach, then Im suggesting ghost in the shell (either the original movie or SAC 2 TV series (SAC original is good, but the second is miles above). Though Im sure not everyone will like it. As for something to start people on anime, Full Metal Panic is always good (preferably FUMOFFU), or Full metal alchemist for that matter (either season)...

EDIT: I looked through your top rated

Code geass
Rurourni Kenshin
FMA
Trinity Blood
Berserk
Gundam
Samurai champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing ULTIMATE

worth watching

I watched the beginning of steins gate but it never caught on to me so I stopped :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just finished with Angel Beats. It is a good anime, worth watching (suggestion from me)

DeletedUser

Not as much as I have noticed it happening in this manga. The one guy literally nails 3 bloody comrades to a tree and now he is a part of the team :lol:

I watched the beginning of steins gate but it never caught on to me so I stopped :icon_confused:

It gets good after around the fourth episode...well worth watching if you have the time.