ARIA vs tH

DeletedUser

At first they were fighting. Now as i can see they gave up. Well, those that have been attacked by tH. A lot of them are there, and are not attacking us neither are we attacking them.. keeping for later i guess, i'm not even there :(

DeletedUser

must be boring for your members up there then not much more entertaining then nobling barbs i guess . :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nah, they still send some nukes, but they don't succeed to take anything. But they're not bored yet i think, gaining 10 villages/day must be fun :)

DeletedUser

glad to hear that . go th!!!! i guess when you are done you got a nice new cluster up there.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, ARIA does their best when it comes to horribly un-coordinated attacks.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, ARIA does their best when it comes to horribly un-coordinated attacks.:icon_wink:

i actually laughed hard when reading this dun know why xDDD

i d like to know if eutha put up a better fight also they disbanded because of theire leadership beeing banned :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i actually laughed hard when reading this dun know why xDDD
Any chance you have seen their attacks? Shesh...when they broke the DAMN! NAP and attacked me at first it was semi-coordinated, but what I'm seeing now is ridiculous...:lol:

DeletedUser

no i haven t seen theire attacks i saw attacks from damn! and from verm when sitting a friend of mine but never from aria. and well... damn took some of the villages from my friend even though i am pretty experienced with deffense (believe it or not :icon_wink:)

joshh08

hmm i will agree that ARIA's attacks are completely un-coordinated. ARIA-P tried to take my K13 villages and their attacks went something like this:
nuke
nuke
nuke
nuke
noble (not a train but just 1 noble)
nuke
etc.

DeletedUser

hmm i will agree that ARIA's attacks are completely un-coordinated. ARIA-P tried to take my K13 villages and their attacks went something like this:
nuke
nuke
nuke
nuke
noble (not a train but just 1 noble)
nuke
etc.

that many nukes to a single village? :icon_confused:

joshh08

yeah, exactly. Not just this but they only sent a total of 3 nobles at me in about 25-30 attacks! They gave up when they realised they had just wasted their entire offence on 4 villages ;)

DeletedUser

-.- i won t go into detail about how to attack here but that is just sad its like calling out loud : " here are my nukes pls stack your village and kill them all !" :icon_rolleyes:

joshh08

exactly. You see when 1 player (me) attacks several ARIA players, you would expect maybe a few players to retaliate but not all because of other wars, but the whole of ARIA-P basically decided i was much more of a threat than all of the opposing tribes. If they had any organisation then they would spend time mailing or using chats to organise an attack on me. There you go ARIA, two new words to add to your poor vocab.

DeletedUser

if this is how they fight i am not supried anymore about the war stats.:icon_rolleyes:

joshh08

the war stats were always going to go one way when ARIA's surprise attacks stopped.

DeletedUser

it is a wonder they managed not to noble the majority of th up there with theire initial attack... is it just aria or are you guys from th just too good :icon_wink: