ARIA vs tH

DeletedUser

EUTHA attacked me for a longer period than ARIA has and I think with more troops... but EUTHAs nukes were 10k ax 5k sp 5k sw while ARIA sent real nukes... So epic fail for both

joshh08

really? i got nukes of 5Kaxe, 1k LC and a few mounted archers if i was lucky from ARIA.

DeletedUser

hey verm i sent some good nukes your way while sitting my friend from eutha should be something arround 2-3k lc 5-7k axe and 200-300 rams each nuke.. most of them died ...and the few gabs i managed to create haven t been used or you support yourself good enough + not enough fakes bad timing and inactivity in leadership well.... and then came damn! and kicked ass. well you are right about both tribes i guess.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Only hamdbeta and bab2c Return. attacked me iirc ARIA-P/S around me got owned before they could do much.

DeletedUser

This war is pretty much decided as i see it more little tribes might also join in and attack aria. hell i won t blame them aria proved to be a good target .

DeletedUser

This war is pretty much decided as i see it more little tribes might also join in and attack aria. hell i won t blame them aria proved to be a good target .

this is very correct and with no assumptions but the knowledge that more will join in!

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: Which person was it you Account Sat Valpo?
And no Verm, I did not use swords or spears in my nukes, even when I was a lil nubby.

Harbinger of death

can someone bring up stats

im feelin to lazy to move my finger off the keyboard to the mouse then click stats :)

Harbinger of death

well sorry if these are the wrong tribes

Side 1: tH -?- Ninjas 4Horse *?*

Side 2: ARIA-O ARIA ARIA-N ARIA-2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,734
Side 2: 1,674
Difference: 7,060

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 619
Side 2: 168
Difference: 451

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 79,339,726
Side 2: 13,331,922
Difference: 66,007,804

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,068,601
Side 2: 1,593,205
Difference: 4,475,396

image.php

AC4L

Take out the other ARIA tribes other then ARIA and ARIA-O. Won't make a difference anyways lol

DeletedUser

well aside from damn! and well with ARIA-p disbanding a week or two ago even these numbers are off, but good enough for now

Harbinger of death

lol sorry

someone else pull up the stats im about to sign off