Attention World 24 and Tribal wars staff

DeletedUser

Definitely an idea that maybe could be incorporated into future worlds but I think that as well as all the reasons stated above ^, some people wouldn't want to lose all the have worked so hard to build in one single chance and thus it would be unfair on these people

Definitely a good idea but needs a bit more work..

DeletedUser

mind if I call you simon instead of kriid?

Well its just my logic...I just dont like rukoh, always been annoying since I have chatted with him. Perhaps he has changed, but he is always viewed as enemy in my mind.

This is on-topic... how?

DeletedUser

Lol for a start i was in the war half the time you have been and i had100 villages up on deus ttd and cats lets look at yours and you have been in the war twice as long as me so dont make me laugh.

I left the war for real life time and the fact i didnt wanted to spend my time fighting and winning a war to boost your already inflated ego and a leader who calls is core members a load of ****, when in fact your not up to much yourself. Im back full time now but i still will not rejoin storm for the reason said as i dont want you to take the glory and the fact that i have principles end of the day.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: wIzd0m
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus =TTD=
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 29
Difference: 38
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 634,669
Side 2: 272,969
Difference: 361,700
image.php

lol.. thats not bad considering i had to jump you.. but with your whole sector.. you took a few more then me.. plus, i never got stacked like you did.. rember all the times you begged for support.. but your right, its my own inflated ego.

DeletedUser

He's running over the same points because they weren't addressed you little twit. Maybe you want to answer for Wiz? I'm sure you'll do so much better than he can at defending his own idea.

Go crawl back into your hole before I get irritated and have to verbally rape your eyes.

@Wiz's idea: It won't be approved, no more than wishful thinking. It's a good idea, still raw and whatnot, but it'll never be approved.

agreed KK, but if enough liked the "idea" then we might have ben able to vote. But it was just that... An idea on how to make the game more interesting again for most of us.

DeletedUser

I still prefer my idea wIz.

We disband all tribes and pick some dukes.
Those dukes then have a draft or lottery to select their new tribe members. After that, no tribe changes.

DeletedUser54677

agreed KK, but if enough liked the "idea" then we might have ben able to vote. But it was just that... An idea on how to make the game more interesting again for most of us.

I don't think you've ever dealt with Innogames.. :lol:

I still prefer my idea wIz.

We disband all tribes and pick some dukes.
Those dukes then have a draft or lottery to select their new tribe members. After that, no tribe changes.

I actually like that idea, the only issues I have (at this point in time) is people whining ("I'm too far away!", when they actually would be. I.E. K03 -> K87), and there'd be a shitload of spying. Sure, you might not be able to move tribes, but that doesn't prevent people from sitting you or you passing info. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I actually like that idea, the only issues I have (at this point in time) is people whining ("I'm too far away!", when they actually would be. I.E. K03 -> K87), and there'd be a shitload of spying. Sure, you might not be able to move tribes, but that doesn't prevent people from sitting you or you passing info. :icon_confused:

Same here,but would need to be done in a new world to be possible,as KK said, a guys 400 hours away cant help you much :D

DeletedUser

He's running over the same points because they weren't addressed you little twit. Maybe you want to answer for Wiz? I'm sure you'll do so much better than he can at defending his own idea.

Go crawl back into your hole before I get irritated and have to verbally rape your eyes.

@Wiz's idea: It won't be approved, no more than wishful thinking. It's a good idea, still raw and whatnot, but it'll never be approved.

Yknow its either Rukoh making posts like these defending KK or KK defending Rukoh with posts like these. I find it rather cute :3

Awwh...

DeletedUser

instead of restarting everyone's hard work, y dont we just take away barbs (after that, when anyone goes barb the vills dissapear), and nix the restart otpion? much simpler.

This I like, but when a player goes barb you get 5 days to take those barbs if not they disappear, plus half price nobles.......

sypherr

seriously though cnt we all agree on something small first like half price nobles?

DeletedUser26129

Wiz, i disagree, untill roughly 4 months ago on world 10 there was still a major war going on, on all sides, with 15/ 20 mill point accounts...that world is 1 year older then this one...

There is still alot of fight left, if you do not have the members to do this with, then have htem quit, eat them intribe, and carry on.... it really aint that hard to manage a 25 mill account.... im doing it right now....

The strategic of fighting stays the same but on a bigger skill, for leaders and real warriors this is even more of a challange then before.

DeletedUser71747

Rukoh be quite....nobody wants to hear you as it is.

Dont try to be insulting my duke, or you will find another 1000 incomings at you. I may be tribeless, but non the less Im a strong follower of s2orm and always will be. With that said - go think about who you are defending. Your running the same points over and over again...

all i have to say - NEXT IN LINE STEP UP PLEASE!
Pillburydough1, you fail.

Pick me... :icon_twisted:
I will if its up to me RS

100% agreed KillerKommando

DeletedUser

plus, i never got stacked like you did.. rember all the times you begged for support..

I remember that. I remember stacking him only to have him kcik and moan and leave the tribe. Cypherrr just browsing top accounts i saw a 43 mil one on w2 or soemthing. selfish play.

sorry had to comment. will go back to my hole nao

DeletedUser

*raises hand*

I know I don't play this world anymore, so my input probably counts for zilch, however, if a player wanted to start from scratch wouldn't they just join a new world?

I expect some people like playing village collectors.

DeletedUser54677

*raises hand*

I know I don't play this world anymore, so my input probably counts for zilch, however, if a player wanted to start from scratch wouldn't they just join a new world?

I expect some people like playing village collectors.

I, for one, hate start-up. If I'm not already at 1m+, it takes me awhile to thoroughly enjoy the game.

With one village, you can get cleared in as little as 10 minutes. I'm not going to waste my life in front of TW every 10 minutes to check for attacks. At least if I get cleared on one village, I don't need 2 weeks to rebuild, I have 100+ more of that village to go around. After you break 10m, it gets repetitive. So many mouse clicks.. :icon_sad: