AXE Declares War

DeletedUser

ever heard of a merge:icon_rolleyes:

Hey idiot i have heard of a merge. I say nice job because in order for them to merge they would have to show that SP was not going to win so instead of losing SP big players just move to Axe.

DeletedUser50105

Hey idiot i have heard of a merge. I say nice job because in order for them to merge they would have to show that SP was not going to win so instead of losing SP big players just move to Axe.

*looks around* whos the idiot? yourself??

u never said merge, u just said SP members left to AXE.

DeletedUser

Nice Werock will be rimmed more fast now its fun to have good player of axe in our side and i heard a lot of things about u Valpo something like u are an amazing crazy player of Tw

DeletedUser

so axe and -?- still goin at it

more or less. atm less id say. but the war status is up and will be up till they are gone i guess.

if we decide to concentrate on them next then there will be some action for sure. but another option would be actively fighting both weroc and -?-...we might just do that...
dun know yet we ll see.

DeletedUser

Nice Werock will be rimmed more fast now its fun to have good player of axe in our side and i heard a lot of things about u Valpo something like u are an amazing crazy player of Tw

psssht i am a noob :icon_redface:

DeletedUser40113

of course valpos awesome!!!
if i was wearing a hat, id tip it for you:p

DeletedUser

Loll i will see it in the next week in the vs werock to see if ur reputation its true lol and we are all noobs so dont worry valpo

They dismantled SP...while they held off LOA AND worked hand in hand with tH to help us with -?-, their role in that conflict can not be understated. I think that gives them their reputation fairly.

DeletedUser

this war ends and our others will now become our focus. either -?- or werock we ll see.

Focus on WeRock I would think, tH has -?- well in hand now, its only a matter of time before they die as well.