AXE Declares War

HoldMyOwn

i wonder what names bluey will brand these people this time. Traitor seems out of style at the moment.

DeletedUser

If he figures out why they should not be called any names, all he needs to do is think a little and he will know........

HoldMyOwn

bluey doesnt have the capacity to think, else he would not have his reputation the way it is :)

best you spell it out for him

DeletedUser

all he has to do is look at the world map and see a three sided box tomorrow:icon_wink:

jaffe25

Much respect to SP for our long tedious conflict. The players that have proved themselves to both the previous SP leadership and to ours are moving over. Good luck to the remaining. Now give us a wekk or two to sort out our new options and expect to see a new thread open up :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Much respect to SP for our long tedious conflict. The players that have proved themselves to both the previous SP leadership and to ours are moving over. Good luck to the remaining. Now give us a wekk or two to sort out our new options and expect to see a new thread open up :icon_twisted:

Congrats on the hard fought win, it was much deserved after all this time. Let's hope whoever you fight next the war will be just as entertaining as this one was.

DeletedUser52157

Well then I guess it will be entertaining! At least I have front row seats!

DeletedUser

Is a slaughtering entertaining?

Well yes it is depending on who they are slaughtering. If they were to slaughter say Godly or (-?-) I would sit back and enjoy it very much (I doubt they will attack either of those tribes though).

DeletedUser

Well yes it is depending on who they are slaughtering. If they were to slaughter say Godly or (-?-) I would sit back and enjoy it very much (I doubt they will attack either of those tribes though).

wait aren t we in war with -?- family? maybe i am a bid confuzzled now :icon_confused: