Bbo = lol

DeletedUser

Funnily enough, I sort of agree with Pilly and Micro. One of the big problems that were faced for Storm (especially in the north) was that when there were plenty of barbs around, it wasn't Storm who were nobling them, but TTD, so they were able to get more players to the front and even some to build good clusters behind our backlines.

However, ONLY nobling barbs on the frontline just seems like an easy way out. You should still keep the enemy busy whilst nobling the barbs.

why funnily?ironically people like bob-jo-bo were never a part of any war(sry i had to mention this bo). so when its come to nobling barbs on the frontline ,its never a bad idea........specially for clan whose members are located as far as 200-300 hours away from the front-line.now i know guys who migrated to a front-line and actively took parts in ops and created heck of a problem for the enemies....offcourse bo never tried this before...

maybe bo would like to give me a lesson or two about capturing villages 300 hours away by disguising the nobles.its just an opinion and it tends to change from person to person.so i wouldnt mind if bo would suggest me to send nobles along with gals, cakes and beers

DeletedUser48597

i might be wrong...but to what i know, barbs don't fight back :icon_rolleyes:

But some of them actually have troops in them from the player before they barbed. (if not 3K barbs) Maybe he is implying you guys are giving free villages because you don't defend all to well.

DeletedUser

why funnily?ironically people like bob-jo-bo were never a part of any war(sry i had to mention this bo). so when its come to nobling barbs on the frontline ,its never a bad idea........specially for clan whose members are located as far as 200-300 hours away from the front-line.now i know guys who migrated to a front-line and actively took parts in ops and created heck of a problem for the enemies....offcourse bo never tried this before...

maybe bo would like to give me a lesson or two about capturing villages 300 hours away by disguising the nobles.its just an opinion and it tends to change from person to person.so i wouldnt mind if bo would suggest me to send nobles along with gals, cakes and beers

i did it once in the storm war just dont send trains and send lots of fakes :) it is easy enough for me but anyways....

Bo-John-bo

Aha!! You sir are mistaken! :icon_razz:

I have been apart of wars, Drillo and I had a scrap a while ago but he's cool now :)

I will admit I haven`t moved to a front line yet, but nobles are on the way. Its not my fault they take 300 hours to get anywhere close :icon_sad:

I would love to give you a lesson old friend, when do you want to start your lessons? Right away?

pillburydough

Maybe you guys should come outta your little 'caves' and come to the frontlines Most often its you guys the 'big talkers' who have the backline accounts ;)

Bo-John-bo

Haha Pilly, maybe you should tell us which account your on??? Tell us which account your on and I'll noble right to your front doorstep :lol: deal??

STAFAST

so you admit your the big talker...knew it all along :)

Nah, I think Bo is just telling you your a total chicken for not telling all your in game name. And maybe your the big talker hiding, but i could be wrong.

DeletedUser48597

Maybe you guys should come outta your little 'caves' and come to the frontlines Most often its you guys the 'big talkers' who have the backline accounts ;)

You talk big, and you fail to say who you are. I think you are describing yourself. Why don't you come out of your cave and tell us what your IGN is? Or are you just another of the 'big talkers'?

deadsocks

Props to them for being the only tribe not fighting =TTD=, =TTD= included.
They're now only -2,147,483,646 on the Good Strategists scale. Grats all round.

Bo-John-bo

so you admit your the big talker...knew it all along :)

I love to come on here and spout rubbish, anyone that knows me would know I love to type any old crap. You should see some of the convo's me and kriid have in the Spam Hall. Dam that guy is smexy :lol:

The offer is still there, tell me your ign and Ill move to your doorstep :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I love to come on here and spout rubbish, anyone that knows me would know I love to type any old crap. You should see some of the convo's me and kriid have in the Spam Hall. Dam that guy is smexy :lol:

The offer is still there, tell me your ign and Ill move to your doorstep :icon_razz:

you wanna be the girl next door..i see :icon_cool:

DeletedUser48597

maybe you should get a pair of glasses :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe fighting Deus back.(Albeit, people who are completely surrounded) but...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 08/11/2010 22:54:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,445
Side 2: 96
Difference: 1,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,314,388
Side 2: 901,991
Difference: 12,412,397

chart

[/spoil]

Even if they are nobling isolated players, you are implying that you are fighting Deus back when you have most of your conquers against completely surrounded players. So I think this stands completely perfect with your logicality.

DeletedUser

Maybe fighting Deus back.(Albeit, people who are completely surrounded) but...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: 15/10/2010 00:00:00 to 08/11/2010 22:54:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,445
Side 2: 96
Difference: 1,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,314,388
Side 2: 901,991
Difference: 12,412,397

chart

[/spoil]

Even if they are nobling isolated players, you are implying that you are fighting Deus back when you have most of your conquers against completely surrounded players. So I think this stands completely perfect with your logicality.

you should go check the Dominance map thread for our current conquers. just see where the most conquers are and eat your tongue.

DeletedUser

You mean K5, where this is the current tribe dominance

1 =TTD= 24,92 Mio. 2.576
2 Deus 2,74 Mio. 289

Yes, not at all isolated then

DeletedUser

You were in my area but you wrecked that account! Is that why you're now hiding behind the rest of your tribe?

Last edited by a moderator: