Bbo = lol

DeletedUser48597

you should go check the Dominance map thread for our current conquers. just see where the most conquers are and eat your tongue.

You mean K5, where this is the current tribe dominance

1 =TTD= 24,92 Mio. 2.576
2 Deus 2,74 Mio. 289

Yes, not at all isolated then

Well, I guess I don't have to do anything. (But I did look.. and it is in K5.. so..)

Anything else? Or is that just an attempt at trying to make yourself look good for eating isolated players? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess I don't have to do anything. (But I did look.. and it is in K5.. so..)

Anything else? Or is that just an attempt at trying to make yourself look good for eating isolated players? :icon_neutral:

the map said that there was a continuous line between the main deus cluster and those villages. now that is no longer there since the connection was nobled by =TTD=.
So technically and factually, =TTD= started attacking frontline villages which then became isolated due to those villages being defended correctly while others where not.

more? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Could you explain in a little more detail for those that aren't as intellectually gifted (read: me)?

Particularly; do you know how much dominance in that continent TTD had before this 'cut-off', and could you perhaps draw me a crude map as to how these villages used to be frontline but are now isolated? Was the isolation deliberate, or were there kicks involved?

DeletedUser

Could you explain in a little more detail for those that aren't as intellectually gifted (read: me)?

Particularly; do you know how much dominance in that continent TTD had before this 'cut-off', and could you perhaps draw me a crude map as to how these villages used to be frontline but are now isolated? Was the isolation deliberate, or were there kicks involved?

There's a big area of red noblings (=TTD=) on the dominance map in the area that used to join those 'isolated' villages to the main deus cluster.
so i just answered 2 of your questions. 1. I told you how they used to be frontline, 2. kicks or no kicks, the villages were not surrounded, now they are, that's my point (but the map says those villages were isolated due to ttd nobling between them and the main deus cluster. :icon_rolleyes:

for the rest, i suck at maps and i don't know their dominance before war start. i'm an asshole not a genius :icon_neutral:

on a side note. i talked to you once and i know you're intellectually gifted :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Frontline: TTD's is getting pushed further and further north, or are the 1500 villages we have taken so far not been fronline:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Frontline: TTD's is getting pushed further and further north, or are the 1500 villages we have taken so far not been fronline:icon_wink:

sorry to contraddict you again, but the map says you nobled mostly in the south from the players who joined from HDR (i.e. in most cases they are isolated) and from an area totally surrounded by deus and HYPER. the ones that may be considered frontline are the k59 villages.

DeletedUser

There's a big area of red noblings (=TTD=) on the dominance map in the area that used to join those 'isolated' villages to the main deus cluster.
so i just answered 2 of your questions. 1. I told you how they used to be frontline, 2. kicks or no kicks, the villages were not surrounded, now they are, that's my point (but the map says those villages were isolated due to ttd nobling between them and the main deus cluster. :icon_rolleyes:

for the rest, i suck at maps and i don't know their dominance before war start. i'm an asshole not a genius :icon_neutral:

on a side note. i talked to you once and i know you're intellectually gifted :icon_wink:

Can you find out which players are/were being conquered there? If you want to make a case for them being frontline, I would expect the stats to show noblings on multiple (pref 5+) Deus players in the same area.

Unrelated: how do you expect TTD to do in the long run, say after you've achieved 100% in K05 as well?

DeletedUser

Can you find out which players are/were being conquered there? If you want to make a case for them being frontline, I would expect the stats to show noblings on multiple (pref 5+) Deus players in the same area.

Unrelated: how do you expect TTD to do in the long run, say after you've achieved 100% in K05 as well?

I found conquers against: matagorn, jayrud911, 68stang, cab1726, lc data, DaHolla, Sir G@w@in, neva1, shimobehui :icon_rolleyes:

that's 9 players. most conquers against: matagorn, cab, jayrud911, Sir G@w@in and lc data (before he was kicked). and that's 5 players :lol:

and yes, i checked the whole TTD conquers against deus since the start of the war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fair enough.

What about the second question, any predictions?

DeletedUser

Ah, thought the genius comment was aimed @ mapmaking, my mistake. No guesses, then, (which as opposed to predictions can be opinions and don't have to claim truth)?

DeletedUser

No, you are right....2 of their 13 members (one of whom is a recent recruit) are now not exclusively nobling barbs

The rest however, are remaining true to form

STAFAST

Dont worry too much, once TTD is done with, I am sure your turn will come. So here is looking towards you :)

DeletedUser

try to look again...we are not just nobling barbs :)

Well I have looked again, and apart from livethehighlife and efinsh (who I assume you are the new account holder of) nobody else in BBO is taking anything other than barbs...so I stick to my original statement that 11 out of 13 are doing nothing new