Bbo = lol

DeletedUser

For the last 3 days you are correct. Prior to that, I was right.

And if we are naming names, what about nutsmuts, talabukon, the confirmed cheat brianinokc, mamu4eva

And you, if you are as I believe the new efinsh owner, have not captured a "new" Deus vill either...all you have done is take back some that myself and Niyah took off you to start with that you reclaimed, and are taking siimon vills (someone we raped into leaving TTD and have not bothered since)

DeletedUser

yeah what you are saying is true. i accept that i haven't taken any villes from you but i don't care anymore. the account was dumped off unto me anyways so i dont give a crap on you guys. i don't have any grudge. i will just be here now to observe and i guess you Deus are pretty well doing good

DeletedUser

So you come on here with a load of bluster about BBO not nobling barbs, how we should be impressed that 2 of the 13 of you had actually taken some Deus vills, then you quit when we start pwning you

Nice:lol:

DeletedUser

nah you're wrong. i quit coz i got no access to the account already so no access to BBO. so technically, not part of them anymore. i dont know what happened but it seems that someone changed the pass. well anyway i guess i need to find another account i can use.

and hey i defended BBO coz i was there and i dont want told those stuffs :)

DeletedUser71439

lol accounts are getting hard to come by because people hit quit instead of passing on the torch :(

Bo-John-bo

lol accounts are getting hard to come by because people hit quit instead of passing on the torch :(

If i wanted to leave the world i'd delete, screw giving some random nub all my hard work to just piss down the drain but i dont plan on leaving the world so yea, doesnt matter lol

DeletedUser71439

If i wanted to leave the world i'd delete, screw giving some random nub all my hard work to just piss down the drain but i dont plan on leaving the world so yea, doesnt matter lol
lol tooshay

DeletedUser

Ahh you seem to be posting a lot about turtles guys, maybe try and stay on topic eh?

DeletedUser

Umm...the joke wasn't that funny...

They know what they were doing wrong. So I edited their posts. They can feel free to delete or edit them to something useful. :)

I do that to be annoying, If I have to edit a post because something is wrong, I tend to put silly things.

Bo-John-bo

Umm...the joke wasn't that funny...

I found it pretty funny, and I'd rather have a mod that edits stuff rather than sends out warnings or whatever.

P.S Are you Canadian charmander? Canadians say eh???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found it pretty funny, and I'd rather have a mod that edits stuff rather than sends out warnings or whatever.

P.S Are you Canadian charmander? Canadians say eh???

love infactions :lol: just joking char :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a faily big drop in points there! 0.o

Bo/cutelilangel check your 'edit' messages.

Bo-John-bo

that is a very nice drop in points, people leaving BBO to save their hides :)

Char I did check it already, don't you remember our convo in irc about it? Silly boy