BDAS Vs ROBOT

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8194

We at BDAS have declared war on ROBOT, after negotiating with them peacefully their response is to continue to try and recruit our members after we have told them not to. We are not concerned about our members leaving our tribe for theirs, it is a matter of principle and honor. We BDAS, do not tolerate this, we have never tried to recruit players from other tribes, nor will we ever. If ROBOT's allies wish to get involved very well, but we will only turn your players into farms as well.

Sincerely,
BDAS Aristocracy

The following tribes have been added into the war:

ROBOT2
SuF
D-Day
DWL

If we get anymore, we will update this post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I figured BDAS would be a good tribe but I guess not if they are already declaring war over a stupid reason especially this early in the game.

DeletedUser

How very exciting a war before anyone has nobles and very few have rams and catapults.

May the great dodging contest begin!

DeletedUser8472

Yeah

If they actually dodged then yes. But they just leave their troops in their villages and wait for them to die

DeletedUser

How very exciting a war before anyone has nobles and very few have rams and catapults.

Amen!

This tribe has pissed us off to no end and we hoped that this might keep them from sending us messages if they got want they 'wanted'

DeletedUser

We at BDAS have declared war on ROBOT, after negotiating with them peacefully their response is to continue to try and recruit our members after we have told them not to.

That is what I am talking about :icon_razz:
You plunder them and they recruit your players.. LMFAO
But I though you said that it is stupid to start a war at this point of the game :icon_sad: Doesn't this action of your make you,hmm you know what :icon_confused:

it is a matter of principle and honor.

I am sure that you have no idea what those words mean. :icon_rolleyes:

If ROBOT's allies wish to get involved very well, but we will only turn your players into farms as well.

Personally I don't think you can do otherwise since no one from your tribe has a nobleman yet. :icon_rolleyes:

Just for the record I was being really,really sarcastic.
I don't think they know what sarcasm is..Cause if they did they wouldn't post controversial threads.

"Cut my life in to pieces, this is my last resortttt!." :lol:
Papa Roach...nice band.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who says we don't have nobles?:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The birds were called, "Tribal Wars W6 Statistics" or something similar to that. I think there was another one called "Logic" and another by the name of "Common sense".

DeletedUser

The birds were called, "Tribal Wars W6 Statistics" or something similar to that. I think there was another one called "Logic" and another by the name of "Common sense".

dood r u kiddin we hve a nbler alrdy!!

Tarion

... Ouch. Superburn.

tracecanadarocks666

We know its stupid but what other chose do we have?
And don't bother telling me to kick one of are own players out or tell him to stop farming others

DeletedUser

We know its stupid but what other chose do we have?
And don't bother telling me to kick one of are own players out or tell him to stop farming others

And also, who would want this guy for a leader.

Defender: golddarkwarrior
Village: WORLD OF MACHINE (545|626) K65

Quantity: 24 73 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: none
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 8)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 2)
Timber camp (Level 11)
Clay pit (Level 10)
Iron mine (Level 10)
Farm (Level 7)
Warehouse (Level 10)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 10)
Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Although TUBA has a alliance with ROBOT we are not interfering with this war seeing as we contacted BDAS about a NAP and they are Considering it, normally this NAP would be dropped to help a Ally but ROBOT isnt worth this i think... If they are farmed by BDAS they should fight back and defend their members, or tell their members to upgrade a hiding place... Which can be usefull for Little farms and not, like they did, Send threatening messages Therefore we will uphold our alliance but also respect the NAP and not interfere

--------------------------------
Dont think im always this formal, i just tried to make TUBA look betetr ;-) and anyways im not the offical leader of TUBA, hes being elected as we speak 0o

DeletedUser

Although TUBA has a alliance with ROBOT we are not interfering with this war seeing as we contacted BDAS about a NAP and they are Considering it, normally this NAP would be dropped to help a Ally but ROBOT isnt worth this i think... If they are farmed by BDAS they should fight back and defend their members, or tell their members to upgrade a hiding place... Which can be usefull for Little farms and not, like they did, Send threatening messages Therefore we will uphold our alliance but also respect the NAP and not interfere

--------------------------------
Dont think im always this formal, i just tried to make TUBA look betetr ;-) and anyways im not the offical leader of TUBA, hes being elected as we speak 0o

At this point we have had many of our players get successful farms out of ROBOT. As far as I know, ROBOT has yet to land a successful attack on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.