BDAS Vs ROBOT

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Although TUBA has a alliance with ROBOT we are not interfering with this war seeing as we contacted BDAS about a NAP and they are Considering it, normally this NAP would be dropped to help a Ally but ROBOT isnt worth this i think... If they are farmed by BDAS they should fight back and defend their members, or tell their members to upgrade a hiding place... Which can be usefull for Little farms and not, like they did, Send threatening messages Therefore we will uphold our alliance but also respect the NAP and not interfere

--------------------------------
Dont think im always this formal, i just tried to make TUBA look betetr ;-) and anyways im not the offical leader of TUBA, hes being elected as we speak 0o

lol, like bdas will NAP you guys :lol:

if you tried to make TUBA look better you failed miserably

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
seeing as i said THEY ARE CONSIDERING IT you laugh at me, any tribe with half of a brain considers a NAP or alliance with a tribe before answering, a NAP with 4 little tribes like TUBA isnt a big deal of course i know this, but seeing as TUBA wont be 4 little tribes anymore tomorrow i think a NA Pwith DBAS isnt such a bad idea.

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st, if you can show me one shred of proof that BDAS is 'considering' a NAP with you, I will.... Give you 6 RIM villages on world 3.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
i dont play W3, anyway evidence will follow soon, i hope anyway the decision lies in DBAS's hands, we asked for a NAP and are awaiting the answer, all i was saying is we stand neutral

DeletedUser

seeing as i said THEY ARE CONSIDERING IT you laugh at me, any tribe with half of a brain considers a NAP or alliance with a tribe before answering, a NAP with 4 little tribes like TUBA isnt a big deal of course i know this, but seeing as TUBA wont be 4 little tribes anymore tomorrow i think a NA Pwith DBAS isnt such a bad idea.

well then I guess PKs on w5 doesnt have half a brain, and same goes for RG here and I'm sure a lot of other elite tribes

and I wasn't really laughing at you, I just think you're a bit naïeve, and yes I find that funny, srry about that, guess i'm getting old :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
i do agree that considering TUBA at this point is a bit of a laugh but as i was saying TUBA wont look so small anymore tommorow as we merge into 2 tribes, the 2 tribes will be in the top30 normally, so thats not being so small anymore anyway im not trying to sound naïve (its naïve right? i always thought it was evian turned around) im just trying to say we are staying neutral without being flamed :p

uhuh.. a noble is impossible good to point that out...

DeletedUser

lol, like bdas will NAP you guys :lol:

if you tried to make TUBA look better you failed miserably

I agree with you. :icon_smile:
last time i checked it is impssible for you to have nobles this early because to have a noble you would have to have an academy and to have an academy your village headquarters would have to be 20, your smithy would have to be 20, and your market would have to be 10**i think** but anyways the academy adds 500+ points and if all of your buildings were that high upgraded then you would have to have some where around 2k points and not evn the top ranked person is that high

Let them noble other players with their imaginary noblemen.. :snob:

DeletedUser

i do agree that considering TUBA at this point is a bit of a laugh but as i was saying TUBA wont look so small anymore tommorow as we merge into 2 tribes, the 2 tribes will be in the top30 normally, so thats not being so small anymore anyway im not trying to sound naïve (its naïve right? i always thought it was evian turned around) im just trying to say we are staying neutral without being flamed :p

Which one should you support..??
Your Allies or your Future NAPs? :icon_confused:

Don't hide behind your finger...You just don't want to face the effects of joining them in this war.. :icon_neutral:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
as long as youre committed to something it will work, im committed to TUBA and so are about 35 other guys in our tribe, from this core we will grow, maybe not to be a HUGE force but grow we will, so always consider someone who has the POTENTIAL to becoma good once, anyways you can flame me all night now, im going to sleep

DeletedUser

yeah, it's naïve, I suck at typing, and although I live in the USA, english is only my fourth language, and I still haven't mastered it perfectly :icon_biggrin:.

and it had nothing to do with TUBA's size (size doesn't matter anyway, it's what you do with it :icon_wink:). elite tribes just don't make any naps or alliances this early in the game, unless with another elite tribe maybe

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Which one should you support..??
Your Allies or your Future NAPs? :icon_confused:

Don't hide behind your finger...You just don't want to face the effects of joining them in this war.. :icon_neutral:

We made allies with ROBOT 5 hours at the start and didnt even received a help us mail from them, as long as they dont ask were not going to help, and going in against DBAS at this point would be suicide as you pointed out im not joiing them into the war... my members are free to support ROBOT as PA would do but if someone attacks a member of BDAS ill kick him personally, anyway im tired lemme go to sleep lol

i agree illyria, now ill go to sleep, english isnt my first language either, its my second, i live in Belgium, anyway a NAP woulndt hurt, a Alliance would though this early as we have found out with several tribes (like ROBOT) although i think its about time you can see who will grow big and who wont, its been what? about 2 weeks now? i dont know

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think BDAS only said they were 'considering' the NAP, to forestall your troops of d00m h0llygh0st, I mean with such an elite tribe as yours, they of course would not want to fight against you.:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Being sarcastic now are we? well just keep me awake whole night than lol anyway at least i dont see the need to use a Forumname that does not exist on W6 ... and if you think that BDAS is just stalling well thats your opinion, its very much possible but of course we'll see

DeletedUser

Being sarcastic now are we? well just keep me awake whole night than lol anyway at least i dont see the need to use a Forumname that does not exist on W6 ... and if you think that BDAS is just stalling well thats your opinion, its very much possible but of course we'll see

Just forward me the message, I'll tell you my screenname.

DeletedUser

Then I know it's all a bluff and that you never asked BDAS for a NAP, you just don't want to get your tribe into a war.... Understandable, but you wouldn't have to look like an idiot if you hadn't allied with so many tribes in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.