BDAS Vs ROBOT

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hey, im not the tribediplomat lol he already got flamed for it, and anyways we did ask for a NAP and we did get a message back that they will consider us, but i deleted it... its a habbit of mine to delete all old messages and reports, im sure you will know go like:

Suuuure we can all say that holly...

So go ahead i told the truth and thats all i can do 0o

DeletedUser

h0llygh0st we all understand that you want the best for your tribe..But staying neutral when your allies need you just cause there is a possibility to make a NAP in the future with BDAS makes your tribe look unreliable.

If your allies will read those posts I am sure that they will start doubting your Tribe's credibility and you don't want that. :icon_wink:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
We respect all of our alliances but we wont help a ally who got himself in this war headfirst without even thinking they could lose, if ROBOT wants this war let them be, i dont respect them for getting themselves in a war because DBAS farms them, damn i farm everyone around them but nobody declared war over it seeing as its normal and it gives us the opportunity to weed out the noob members

And i respect all alliances except the ones like ROBOT

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Now im really going to bed, have fun finding my weakspots in my posts and flame me all night long as i know you will ;-) Nothing is perfect, GN ;-)

DeletedUser

We respect all of our alliances but we wont help a ally who got himself in this war headfirst without even thinking they could lose, if ROBOT wants this war let them be, i dont respect them for getting themselves in a war because DBAS farms them, damn i farm everyone around them but nobody declared war over it seeing as its normal and it gives us the opportunity to weed out the noob members

And i respect all alliances except the ones like ROBOT

And why are you allies with them?

DeletedUser

they could lose
Or they could win..You don't know the outcome till you try..

If you are not willing to take risks and defend what is yours then those are good news for the rest of us. :)

Your tribe isn't that Elite as you claim since you made alliances that you are not willing to support.

My personal opinion is for you to invent a Time Machine,travel back to time and prevent your self from posting this nonsense. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8472

Or they could win..You don't know the outcome till you try..

If you are not willing to take risks and defend what is yours then those are good news for the rest of us. :)

Your tribe isn't that Elite as you claim since you made alliances that you are not willing to support.

My personal opinion is for you to invent a Time Machine,travel back to time and prevent your self from posting this nonsense. :icon_razz:

Deathless you said somewhere something about a war being to early in this world, which I agree with. Here however you make a similar fault. You try to show weakness in another player's tribe because of an ally they made near the beginning of the world they could not have know anything about it, unless of course you think that an alliance made most likely one or two days into the game should be kept strictly with out any exception?

DeletedUser

Deathless you said somewhere something about a war being to early in this world, which I agree with. Here however you make a similar fault. You try to show weakness in another player's tribe because of an ally they made near the beginning of the world they could not have know anything about it, unless of course you think that an alliance made most likely one or two days into the game should be kept strictly with out any exception?

There are not obligated to keep that alliance.But the funny part is that they try to satisfy everyone.
They can either terminate their alliance with the ROBOT and also stop making alliances just to fill their Tribe's Diplomacy or they can prove what they proclaim in their tribe's profile..

That's what you can read on their tribe's profile:
Alliances: We do not wish to list them, You should know who you are, but if you dont please contact our Head Diplomat sean5500

Now the question is..They know who they are but can they rely on you since you are trying to satisfy everyone just to save your self from the war?

Moreover,does he behave as a coward cause he clearly choses the strong side and yet he wants to excuse himself.
Just tell the truth.. I chose the DBAS cause I am a weak player that will do anything to save my village

DeletedUser

[blatanly obvious sarcasm] i am shocked and apalled...who on this forum could have possibly seen this war coming...it was a complete twist of fate..:icon_neutral: [/blatanly obvious sarcasm]

the way i see it ROBOT pushed for this war becuase BDAS refused to kick out a member of their tribe who was farming one of ROBOT's members..or lots of ROBOT's members..

my close introspection of the 3 threads made so far for this war is...
robot is making a stupid move
this war is so pointless that only a tribe of uber noobs could conceive to start
robot is so far showing to be a very sad tribe.
this is a ridiculous load of :lightcavalry::clay: (thats horse and guess what the clay looks like...)
l
ets be serious for a moment... forget everything else..
if in the beginning your being farmed by a player is it smarter to

A. ask him to stop politely

B. get support from your tribe and build up your da** defenses so you won't be such a pathetic vilalge and easy farm

C. you read number B and do it

or D. you start a war with the opposing players tribe cuz your to pathetic to support 1 member long enough for him to build his lazy defenses to somthing that would be harder to farm!

....if you chose D then go play simcity. we all hate you here.
if you chose A. then play TW on the side and become a god at simcity..
if you chose B or C then you are officaly not a noob congratualations.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ooooh what do I get if I choose;

E) Go to settings----->Start Over----->Type Password---->Hit OK

DeletedUser

This is the leader of ROBOT. Slaughtered.

Defender: golddarkwarrior
Village: WORLD OF MACHINE (545|626) K65

Quantity: 24 86 8 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 24 86 8 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 559 559/13450

DeletedUser8194

This is a conversation I had with one of ROBOT's allies leader:

Classified on Apr 08 at 22:30
Why would your tribe be going to war?what is there to gain from it?at best you probably have a few hundred troops ea. what will that accomplish?wow you guys bang your heads against ea. other and accomplish nothing you can't noble villages yet or do anything worthwhile.

Virus eX Urban on Apr 08 at 22:43
ROBOT offered us an ultranatum, either we kick Classified from our tribe, or we go to war. Since Classified has only farmed ROBOT members, we feel there is no reason to go to war. Your baron of foriegn affairs is cute, I don't want to see your tribe go to war.

Classified on Apr 08 at 22:47
problem is were allied with Robot and we will defend them and your tribe is definately lacking in continent Classified presence where we are,and a couple of us are close to having nobles.

Virus eX Urban on Apr 08 at 22:50
Classified, I find it amusing that you would pull a bluff like this. Our highest ranked player Cheerios (ranked 1st in this world) is no where near a noble. We are a tribe composed of competant (and better) players, we may not have a huge presence in kClassified, but we don't need it. Our members know how to defend themselves, and attack. If you decide to go to war with us... Well oh-well then.

Classified on Apr 08 at 22:51
well then cheerios does not know how to build them just rightmust be wasting points on things like market,HQ,Barracks,Stables and workshop.

Virus eX Urban on Apr 08 at 22:55
Hahaha.

Classified on Apr 08 at 23:17
face it only a lvl or two of barracks needed at beginning and 3 of stables (gotta have those LC)but beyiond that nothing else is needed except maybe 1 lvl of workshop(debating if i want rams this early or not)

Virus eX Urban on Apr 08 at 23:29
Ummm yah sure... Ok...

Classified today at 00:08
face it if you war with Robot we will aid them and your tribe is spread to thin to be of any good to ea. other,If you go to war your tribe will be destroyed.

Virus eX Urban today at 00:09
We will not back down, do not declare war on us. There may only be a couple of members in KClassified, but they know how to properly defend themselves.

-----------------
As you can plainly see, this tribe is elite, and we must tread carefully. We would not want to engage in a war with a tribe that is close to having nobles....:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser8472

ok

did you tell them that Robot's leader has been cleared?

DeletedUser5524

Be serious for a minute. it is really to early in the game to be thinking about a war. 25% of the people will not be here in a month, and people will start moving to different tribes when they realize who's serious and who's not.

TGP

Play the Game, don't let the game play you

Deleted User - 3135

i agree, but neither of these 2 tribes are that experienced, but i guess they will learn

DeletedUser5524

the hard way,.... they'll make easy farms right now about all, and when they do grow, good nobles

DeletedUser

alot of the experience players can say they have is actually just common sense, self control, and patience...i think when we stop getting frustrated as much and learn to act on logic instead of impulse, that's when som1 graduates from noobism.

DeletedUser8472

ok

alot of the experience players can say they have is actually just common sense, self control, and patience...i think when we stop getting frustrated as much and learn to act on logic instead of impulse, that's when som1 graduates from noobism.

then let me never graduate from noobism

Status
Not open for further replies.