BDAS Vs ROBOT

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

lol i think that that is an element but there is more to it than that... i think BDAS were tempted to have this war and if they tried harder i think they could have avoided it, they dont understand how just so pointless this is

if this kind of tribe declared war on me, i wouldnt care, i wouldnt avertise it on the forum, just go on as normal, dont make a big deal out of it and neither will they, i can also think of many ways to easily get out of this war

DeletedUser

umm....cliffnotes please? I really don't feel like reading through all this.

DeletedUser

alot of the experience players can say they have is actually just common sense, self control, and patience...i think when we stop getting frustrated as much and learn to act on logic instead of impulse, that's when som1 graduates from noobism.

cliff notes...

*robot is making a stupid move

*this war is so pointless that only a tribe of uber noobs could conceive to start

*robot is so far showing to be a very sad tribe.

*the majority thinks BDAS could have gotten out of this war if they tryed

*see qoute above becuase i am to lazy to copy paste it

(these are cliff notes of the conversation so far and as such these subjects and conversations have passed. if you failed to get your 2 cents in on them then oh well we don't care anyway. the moment has passed and we don't feel like civily redisccusing all of it for your sake)

there you go thizz cliff notes just so you don't have to read =P

DeletedUser8194

I am currently discussing surrender terms with ROBOT as of right now.

DeletedUser

I am currently discussing surrender terms with ROBOT as of right now.

i am forced to agree with thegodhunter
*read my signature and understand why this pains me so..*
the first offical public war....as everyone on the forums stated very obviously would turn out.... was quite sucky indeed.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser8194

Wow, first people say we show no backbone, then we declare war and people say we're idiots, and now were ending the war and we get "it sucks," OK people. Who cares, get over yourselves, darkgoldwarrior (their leader) is being kicked from leadership, and all players that have been turned into farms stay farms. It's a win-win situation for BDAS. All players that were possible farms have been turned into farms, continuing this war just means we have enemies to deal with later on.

DeletedUser

Wow, first people say we show no backbone, then we declare war and people say we're idiots, and now were ending the war and we get "it sucks," OK people. Who cares, get over yourselves, darkgoldwarrior (their leader) is being kicked from leadership, and all players that have been turned into farms stay farms. It's a win-win situation for BDAS. All players that were possible farms have been turned into farms, continuing this war just means we have enemies to deal with later on.

i support BDAS thru the whole err...mini war! :icon_biggrin:
we are jsut sad cuz it was over in less time then it took to hype it >_>

DeletedUser

Yes the war ended well for BDAS however in other worlds when you have a war both tribes will talk smack with one another about who will win. The smack talking is the best part.

DeletedUser

Meh, the whole thing is similar to highschool eleven-teen-year-old drama. Atleast that is what it reminds me of.

DeletedUser

Meh, the whole thing is similar to highschool eleven-teen-year-old drama. Atleast that is what it reminds me of.

he's right!
h\o networks are making billions off of those horrible peices of :lightcavalry: :clay: :icon_eek:
*copy pastes everything said and sends it to FOX*
oh well.... war over lets go find som other topic to make a big deal over...

DeletedUser8194

At this point in time, we are discussing cease-fire terms, and hopefully we will be discussing surrender terms shortly. Just had to add some clarification.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As this war may have "sucked":icon_rolleyes: for you guys. I now have many more farms and BDAS as a whole has more farms.

As for the drama i dont know maybe next time i can virtually slap someone.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

does make a war much more interesting huh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lets call it the Quasi-War of World 6. It sounds so much better than mini-war.

Now of course this war may have sucked or been to early but I think BDAS capitalized on a mistake that was made by another guild and came out ahead and allowed a "weaker" tribe to take the easy way out and return to fight another day.

Not a bad few days for them I am thinking, but then what do I know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im just waiting for the day when posters from the other world threads come here laughing at the quality of posting here.

Have tried to help you guys out, but you seem to think its some sort of competition to spam as many posts out as possible without getting in any sort of trouble.

Show me how many w6 threads you can go to and read them AND say afterwards that it was a really good thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.