Best tribes you know since day 1

DeletedUser

-1 for me :icon_redface:

I just appreciate we have a difference of opinion, and that responding to you generally leads to arguments. Which most of W15 probably doesnt want to read.

I do sometimes feel like I have a small stalker problem though. :lol:
And damnit, im back to zero again.

LOL .. so true :)

I enjoy the arguments tbh .. ok ok, shall stop stalking you now :)

+1 again .. genuinely :)

DeletedUser

kev you dont need to worry about me just yet, as i said to anan(sorry can never remember how to spell the rest lol) i prefer fairer fights, plus im happy sitting around just getting my oda up for a little while and growing off what is near by that i clear lol

DeletedUser

This thread seems to be a bunch of rambling... Here is the thing... From experience I can tell you that tribes that start out strong and war a lot of others fizzle in the end... Maybe their name stays (not a lot get this pleasure) in place but the true tribe is gone...

See until the world gets in the mils per player, you can never know who will stay or go. your best player will end up your worst, and you worst end up your best. All depends on who has burned their selves out. Another key factor I have noticed, is if yo do not get the sitting game started early on, the members fizzle out faster... There are a ton of other variables that can be noted in who was a top tribe to contend with at one point.

But fact stands, that the ones in the end are the ones with the people who can put more time, effort, and patience into the game. The others either could not keep up due to time constraints, or they just got bored.

I can contest to the being bored part. The thing that hit me, was I had 90% of control over my tribe and it's dealings. That burned me out. I had no time for other things, which made me fall behind in rl. And well that was my mess up... I should have had more faith in others to help me run the tribe properly, which would have kept her alive even when I was not able to maintain my duties. But instead my tribe fell at it's seems due to me not being able to be around.

So here is my list... Which is based off of things that happened in the world...

1.Axe love them or hate them, they have stuck through it since they emerged from Ez and (hell cant remember your old tribe's name Jaffe) taken part in a lot of big wars...
2. TSoH Even though at one point they seemed to be a n00b tribe nobody even saw as a threat. They did make a name for themselves.
3.-?- even I hated them... but you have to admit, they controlled the world for the better part of the first year...
4. Godly not much I can say except I was wrong in assuming they were merely rim n00bs, I think others found that out too
5. TH a tribe I thought would die out, but have come against the odds that were placed on them..
6.(~SP~) Yeah I had to put my old tribe up... Regardless of what happened at the end due to leadership f-ups... (~SP~) had a good run, we stuck with the ideals of few allies, many enemies... Which did take it's toll on all of us... but we stayed and fought against multiple tribes and stayed in the top of the OD ranks...

There are other tribes that deserve the pleasure of being mentioned, but I am sticking with my top 6...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

>.>
whos next to post verm?
anga posts here some times, now acid, come on verm next please =D

DeletedUser

I realy miss the early days of great pnp with people like acidgod to flame the livin hell outa the forums. great fun days. most arguments where anjoyable to read.

DeletedUser

well hell, I miss them days too... maybe I will take up residence in 15 yet again... ;o)

DeletedUser

i miss them to, specialy the day you proved blue dot as a cross dresser lol

DeletedUser

hahaha ,i forgot about dottie ,lol and his crossdressing, hahaha

DeletedUser

me hopes teh dot comes back i always ask him to on skype :icon_cry:

bring back the moodiii kilga twoooo!

DeletedUser

4. Godly not much I can say except I was wrong in assuming they were merely rim n00bs, I think others found that out too

i will not say this about any other tribe, but please dont make me laugh..i can go get the reports to prove that yes they are rim noobs, who sends 400 spears with a noble 30 mins behind a nuke and expects to take that village, and it is not just one of their players that does that...i was shocked to see it tbh

DeletedUser

i will not say this about any other tribe, but please dont make me laugh..i can go get the reports to prove that yes they are rim noobs, who sends 400 spears with a noble 30 mins behind a nuke and expects to take that village, and it is not just one of their players that does that...i was shocked to see it tbh

im pretty sure all tribes have this going on sherry...it really pains me that people have lasted that long sending those types of attacks but i guess everyone cant be good as heavy

godly at one point was a rather good tribe but as all tribes things change and people move on...im not sure i can agree to it bing ranked #4 overall however...

DeletedUser

im pretty sure all tribes have this going on sherry...it really pains me that people have lasted that long sending those types of attacks but i guess everyone cant be good as heavy

godly at one point was a rather good tribe but as all tribes things change and people move on...im not sure i can agree to it bing ranked #4 overall however...

oh im sure all tribes do have that happening, but for it to be from their 16mill and 13mill point players, yes, i was shocked

DeletedUser

hehehe you havnt seen me attack yet lol
when i time always chuck 2-3 def vills in there as attacks, just for personal lols of myself xD

DeletedUser

Going way back...

1. Wanted
2. PwN:)
3. tH
4. -?-
5. AXE
6. 24/7
7. Ninjas

Last edited by a moderator: